/fat/ - Fatty General

Post your fucking dinner edition

Last thread at 300lbs Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/profile/ahteelah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for IIFYM

I-if anyone want to make friends you can post your MFP name and we can loze together :3

reposting since the old one pretty much died, my apologies

I've got a couple 5kgs hand weights and a nice, big park to run in. Which one should I focus on if I want to steadily lose weight while gaining a little bit of a bulk without becoming a skellington/have my skin become loose? I'm about 105kgs, imperial system be damned

How many calories you guys think this is if I only ate the chicken and cheese? No bread or rice.

1500 calories

>270 for 9oz chicken
>135 for whatever teriyaki is used
>345 for 3oz of cheddar cheese..
750 calories

That's my guess.

He said no rice or bread, you have about what I calculated before I read the last bit.

haven't had pecans in ages

Help, /fat/. I bought a ton of pork and don't know how to cook it without olive oil. It's already crazy high in calories, so I don't want to go further than that. My oven is broken. Do I resort to boiling it?

too many for you to be eating. Might as well just eat it all and nothing else for the day.

You're not going to become a skellington and your skin isn't going to be loose. Run 5km/day, do pushups instead of those hand weights. Maybe use them for flys.

off the top of my head

most 1/4th cup of ched cheese is about 110cals.

and 1oz of chicken is approx 46cal but it looks covered in something else which may up it

im gonna guess this is 220cal for the cheese

and maybe 276 for around 6oz of chicken if it were plain. (hard to tell size of container)

so probably at least, 496 cal

I'd add 50 calories for the beans and another 50 or so for rice that gets stuck to the cheese. Probably ends up being 850 or so.

Thanks. I feel for the high fat low carb meme and I think the cheese just ruined me for the day. I guess next time I'll not order cheese.

I fuck it up EVERY TIME

could buy a cheap 20$ crockpot desu or could pan cook it with water

myfitnesspal.com/profile/ahteelah

pls

>Post your fucking dinner edition
Dinner for me yesterday was KFC.

And the night before that was Smashburger.

And before that Panera Bread.

My dinner yesterday.

It tasted like taco bell.

I feel you bro. Dairy will fuck your shit up. Don't sweat it though. Just be mindful next time.

Mum made me banofee pie :/

I was told cheese would make me fuller and to eat more of it, but, yeah the calories are off the charts. No way I can eat 1700 calories in a day and have much of any cheese. Maybe an oz or so.

I can't decide if this high fat thing is a meme or not.

>It tasted like taco bell.
Taco Bell sounds really good right now.

what retart told you that cheese made you more full

What do you lads put in your coffee for those who dont like it black?

Multiple threads about high fat low carb and now fat is more satiating and don't spike your glucose and carbs just make you hungry. Dr. Jason Fung gets posted by the intermittent fasting people and he says the same thing.

But I don't know if I believe it. I do believe carbs just make me hungry. Because I know if I eat pancakes in the morning I'm hungry at like 10am, versus with eggs I'm hungry at noon. But I donno.

I used lemon juice, chili powder, garlic powder, some onion, tiny bit of green curry paste, a tiny bit of salt, pepper (i love pepper i always use a lot) tumeric and cilantro. (being personal choice i know ppl dont like cilantro) i think thats it

and the sauce on it is a chili hummus.

it's not a meme. fat is satiating. and the calories work out. if you were to eat as much cheese as you could or as much bread as you could, you would eat more bread, and then you would feel hungry again a couple hours later and would eat even more bread. you would not eat as much cheese because you would feel full and because it isn't carbs it will not bump up your insulin levels and you won't feel hungry again a few hours later.

fat in your diet can go a long way in helping you eat less. it's not really a meme because there is a scientific explanation behind it. fat is calorie dense but nobody expects you to replace two slices of bread with two slices of cheddar 1:1.

I switched to Monster Zero ULTRA (tm)(r)(all rights reserved)(do not copy)(no stealing)(not a shill i promise)

I tell people if they're hungry they dont have enough protein. that or they're not drinking enough water.

I cut out most dairy products myself desu and seldom use it.

but, a dr prob knows better than me. lol never have i heard people say to eat dairy. ive had all my fit friends tell me to cut back on it.

sent ;^)

happy birthday fatty

high fat does satiate you. It just doesn't mean you should eat high calorie. Stop eating cheese.

Just had two big steaks because keto.

But that little bit of cheese on my lunch was like 350 calories when I added it up. I don't think it was all that filling.

Plus isn't dairy bad?

I read that you can only take in like 40grams of protein at a time for it to get used, but that's another thing from Dr. Jason Fung which I'm iffy about trusting.

You able to eat whatever you want on keto provided it isn't carbs/sugar?

No. You still eat under maintenance, it just helps some people beat hunger and is supposed to preserve muscle more because your body begins to burn fat as energy instead of carbs. Results vary, many people get sick and disoriented on a keto diet. Works miracles for others.

I just had a ice cream sundae with chocolate, nuts, bananas, sprinkles, and cherries. How fucked am I? I'm pretty sure it was a least 7000 calories.

Go vomit right now. Get as much out as you can. If it's too late then for fucks sake don't eat anything else for today or tomorrow and have some damn self control next time.

If you're breaking it up throughout the day and being active enough to compensate for what you're doing then 30-40 in one sitting is optimal. from what im also reading. I'd never heard of that. :)

no dinner but i just had a big win.
i can see a vein on my hand.
i feel fucking happy.

You gotta eat good amount of protein but still have a caloric deficit.
I ate probably 700kcal or less in these two steaks.

Keto is easy and I don't actually feel hunger, I'm doing it more for the protein since I'm lifting AND losing weight.

Like said, sometimes I get sick and disoriented on keto, other times I don't.
Really varies.

Thanks. What's the max amount of carbs you can eat? Does it need to be absolutely zero or if 10 sneak in are you alright? Long time ago I did adkins diet and I think it was 20g carbs for a limit.

As a guy losing weight, I agree, it's a pretty good feeling.

it was probably around 300-700cal depending on size and where you got it, etc. weight lift/calisthenics for half an hour to an hour. you'll be ok. just dont keep doing it.

and dont puke.

Same, I'm still 10 kgs overweight but my veins are beginning to show up on my forearms it's a really nice feeling.

stop buying premade food you fat fuck. cooking your own food is the only way to accurately measure calories

I remember that feel . . . Keep going user. This might sound weird but take progress pic of your hands. Loosing sausage fingers was a good feel.

Thanks user :o)

help me out lads, family filled the fridge, the cheesebread sandwich looks like a tempting option but I want to stop eating those

I'm thinking 2 chicken thigh pieces, some rice, and 1 corn on the cob

however I have no idea what I want for vegetables, thinking of dicing some avocado but it tastes like shit when I prepare it, what do?

The rule is no more than 5% of your diet, which can be pretty hard. No milk, no tiny amount of carbs, nothing.

I'm a wageslave that is often on the road, so I just do my best to pick something that won't make me weigh over 9,000-lbs. It sucks, because yeah at home is way easier.

Broil it (UK grilling)

tiny bit of lemon or lime, some garlic, some chili pepper or cheyenne pepper. you can spread it on the chicken/etc if you want

BUT:

honestly the stuff you listed 2 chicken some rice and 1 corn is enough imo unless you're trying to bulk. maybe save the avocado for a snak bbz

They have grocery stores inbetween places. there's no excuse.

(btw tiny bit of salt wont kill u) it helps with avocado

I have lunch meetings, and have to eat with people, and same with dinner, whenever I'm on the road.

hows this with cardio most days for weight loss? too much? too little? too retarded?

>Plus isn't dairy bad?
it's bad if you believe in the saturated fat is bad for you myth.

>I have lunch meetings, and have to eat with people, and same with dinner, whenever I'm on the road.
aren't you supposed to be pitching them things?

order something small faggot

i just buy black bear sliced honey turkey prepackaged. its ~250 cal for ~42g of protein. downer is the high sodium content but if you're doing cardio youll sweat it all out.

i lost a lot of weight when i was in uni but since i finished i've been putting it back on.

but i'll never forget the feeling of the watch i wear getting progressively looser and looser on my wrist. and feeling clothes get less tight. i'm gonna sort myself out.

Eat less at the dinners you have with people if you cannot absolutely eat something else and pick something else up.

if you're worried about being hungry during that time then drink tons of water before hand and bring packets of oats with you or dried fruit.

make healthier choices while you're out - and stop letting people enable you/using others as an excuse.

my family and friends make me food all the time and I decline.

im sorry if im coming off aggressive but really it just sounds like excuses.

I have two jobs, and barely time to sleep. but, i still make it a point to be healthy.

you fucked up and you know it. you lost the battle, my suggestion is eat nothing else today. drink coffee / diet soda for appetite suppression and take your mind off food. play video games or watch movies.

Engineering them things, mostly I sit quite while Chad talks and then do the work. I'm generally good about at least attempting to eat well though.

Thanks. Yeah, I get offered all kinds of drinks and rich deserts and stuff. I'm pretty good at turning them down now. Generally when I fuck up it's because, like today, I just made the wrong choice based on a good effort (thought maybe cheese would make me fuller/be a good idea).

No worries, appreciate the help.

>I have no valuable input so I stuff my face with sugar coated french fries injected with cheese

gas yourself

>ice cream sundae with chocolate, nuts, bananas, sprinkles, and cherries
>300 - 700 calories

that was chicken, not sugar coated french fries.

If I fuckup I just workout, or try to and eat light the rest of the day. :) it's ok just keep trying to get better.

If I get hungry i drink 250ml of water and then wait an hour.

oats or a quick protein shake (I use NOW because it's low carb decent protein mixed with water and a bit of honey [for taste] or some sort of milk but i opt for almond.) make me full if i dont have time/am lazy.

>27 friends
>gets trips
c-can you share some?

It's literally over mate.

>when you step on the scale and the tenth number is a new number

feels good. I'm basically the same weight I was when I had surgery on my leg. But I'm still obese and need to keep cutting.

what surgery dude?

I had a tumor cut out of my calf a month ago.
Still can't walk 100% right

yes. it depends where you got it and how big it was.

but if you want breakdown:

265 for base ice cream
110 for the nan
sprinkles it depends but 20cal/tblspn give take brand etc.
nuts probably hmmm. 170cal for maybe 30g
cherries would be insignificant if they're regular but they're about 8cal each
chocolate prob 110

so it's a better ballpark of: 675 give or take.

so, still. workout for half an hour to an hour.

>the tenth number is a new number
>the tenth
what?

>tenth number
what

the decimal

>206.4 pounds
the .4 is the tenth
after that is hundredths, thousandths and so on

>measuring progress with the tenth place
holy shit you fucking retard

seriously?

Don't listen to the guy saying you should go throw up, don't start doing that shit, it becomes a crutch. Just don't eat anything else today.

p-please reply

it's a good starting point. :) just make sure you're counting your nutrition intakes and you'll be ok. :) && write your progress down.

Oh shit

I'm actually laughing

excuses excuses. I guarantee wherever you bought that bowl of shit had a bunch of lower calorie options.

Only count the tenth if it's greater than .5 you fucking imbecile

Dairy is bad as a matter of calorie counting. Milk has about the same calorie density as soda, and it just gets worse from there.

>Milk has about the same calorie density as soda
with 8 grams of protein and more fats

meaning the macros are much more balanced and milk is a much healthier alternative to soda

what did he mean by this?

it's not just about cals in cals out.

you have to consider the nutritional value.

drinking soda as an excuse instead of milk is just fucking retart

soda has copious amounts of sodium, can stretch your stomach out perm, make you feel like shit, not to mention other toxins and none of the nutrition milk does.

I was just assuming
he could mean that his weight only changes every 10 times he steps on a scale

But it is

I'm going to go to the gym to try weightlifting for the first time on Wednesday. What should i wear? Is there any etiquette i should know? Also should i follow guidelines for cutting if I'm wanting to build muscle mass?

holy fuck i think im just a delusional fat guy instead of a bulking manly man I tought I was. I hate this tire around my belly and huge legs that make me look like a fucking yoga girl thanks to SS. does 5'7 185 sound as a fit bear mode person or delusional fat?

>captcha related
macho horne

oops, I just meant the middle number. Like I went from 230 to 229.

>ss while fat

Don't do that, man. Jesus...
SS is for skinny dude or for when you lose all your fat.

>damage control
thanks for giving me laughs before I head out to the gym

no it's not. pls stop. this is why y'all are so fucking fat.

>damage control by handing out (you)s like candy

nah m8.

I did that when I started, now I train ppl with high volume. I'm gonna start PSMF tomorrow and get fit while saving money for steroids, sounds like a good plan?

that's the ten
not the tenth

yeah, the lower calorie option was no cheese...which, i'll do next time.

Just lift and cut normally, forget this fucking meal replacement meme

fuck I literally look like jason blaha why am I so delusonal about how fat I am? I mean I used to be 250 pounds of pure fatness but still

why? PSMF is faster and I am also on testosterone so I should preserve my muscle mass better than normal people

my advice is tight but not too tight clothing so it doesnt snag on things. just dont drop weights or be really loud. females dont want to talk too you and if you're cutting while bulking do high protein low etc and eat at a deficit still and i reccomment 1600-2500cals (I stay at 1400-1600 and get 100G+ protein a day)

it's extremely important to count cals and nutrition when you're doing this.

it's not til you run out of fat reserves that you have to be like "oh sht"

if you want a list of food reccommend eating like a lot of calisthenic body builders on youtube do and you'll be ok.