How the fuck can other food compete?

how the fuck can other food compete?

you'll cuck yourself from flavor just for a couple years of sexual value? lmao...

What the fuck is that shit

>thinks a 6'2 master race cant eat 3500 calories on a bulk and not eat a burger every now and then

There is nothing like a good Burger, and that looks nothing like a good burger

You cuck yourself from life by chasing your base instincts.

I ate something similar two days ago and still was at a deficit

Just don't pig out all day long

that looks fucking gross

>you'll cuck yourself from flavor

Humanity keeps finding new ways to disappoint me

i see a sexual assault in that picture

You don't know shit about flavor, some of the best tasting foods are healthy as fuck

You know what dude? I've heard this before. Many times actually... and every time I ask: like what? and guess what, the person who said it runs and never replies.

So how about it, Anonymous... Like. What.

Banana

by not looking like a pile of sick horse shit

You'll watch as CHAD eats YOUR pizza while you ABSTAIN and eat your ration of OATS. How can dieters EVER compete

I'm cutting and today i ate three burgers and some noodles

1400 calories so i've still got 400 left

Welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order?

Asparagus and kale sauteed in light butter and minced garlic with a big mountain of sauerkraut and a rotisserie chicken

now I want sauerkraut

disgusting, any normal, adjusted person is going to go for the big mac over this shit

Hamburgers are pretty pleb on the food scale my faggot friend. Only the best of them can compete with normal tier good food

Also
>that slimy fucking excuse for a guac

Why eat that shit when I could eat pic related the most delicious rustic homely meal and also FOOD OF CHAMPIONS

holy shit you had to say sauerkraut

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've shitted things that looked better than that

thanks but a treat for me is skillet cooked and steamed hummus with avocado and a few spoons of whipped cream