Clean bulk vs dirty bulk

pros and cons of each one?

which one do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/PreventionTreatmentofHighCholesterol/Know-Your-Fats_UCM_305628_Article.jsp
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Monounsaturated-Fats_UCM_301460_Article.jsp
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/Good-vs-Bad-Cholesterol_UCM_305561_Article.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

freedom..
That's basically it

oh and the fact that fast food tastes like shit anyways.
Eating clean food is also (technically) easier to shed off when you want to cut again.

Give either a shot they usually work well either way.

clean bulking is better in every way imo
>more energy
>actually costs less with good investments and meal planning
>don't feel sick all the time
>don't get as fat
>just eat the same foods but less of them to cut later, rather than reshape diet entirely

Dirty bulk will give you more fat pushing against your organs which concentrates in your core

I like to mix, try and stick to cleaner more natural food. Sweet potatoes get nice and soft and aren't dry in your mouth and roast beef is pretty dense

Add ham or meats to eggs for more calories

Eat lots of carbs, rice etc, most of your calories can come from good carbs

Then twice or three times a wekk I cheat with a quick meal

Peanut butter is lots of calories too

Make sandwiches with 12 grain bread

One sandwich with cheese and meat is probably pushing 650-700 cals

>tfw patrician
>tfw eat chicken, broccoli, rice
>all day every day each day the right way
>tfw cut on chicken, broccoli, rice
>tfw bulk on honey mustard chicken, broccoli w/ cheese, rice

Clean bulking is easy. Eat chicken, turkey, fish, and some veggies and fruits. That's it. Dirty bulking will slowly build up cholestrol in your body and you'll get a heart attack by the time you're 35 and wreck your body and won't be able to lift again.

Dirty bulked once..just got fat. Dirty bulking is a just a shit excuse to eat terribly.

Never again.

I hear all this talk about cholesterol but no one ever really know wtf they are talking about.
So I want to hear it, what does it do exactly. The only thing I know it does is that is covers surface of animal cells. Thats all I know. Of course too much of anything is bad but id rather know the specifics

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/PreventionTreatmentofHighCholesterol/Know-Your-Fats_UCM_305628_Article.jsp
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Monounsaturated-Fats_UCM_301460_Article.jsp
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/Good-vs-Bad-Cholesterol_UCM_305561_Article.jsp

American Heart Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1924 that focuses on publishing findings on heart health and cardiovascular diseases. I trust them to be accurate on this stuff.

There's bad cholestrol (low-density lipoprotein) which contributes to plaque that clogs arteries. There's good cholestrol (High Density Lipoprotein) which removes LDL cholestrol. Eat less trans fat and saturated fat, which are solid at room temperature. Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature reduce bad cholestrol.

mcdonalds is fucking delicious

Can the stuff that builds in your artery go completely if you are under 30, eat healthy most days and exercise?

You missed a word.

>Cutting on chicken, broccoli and rice
>Not cutting on fish and a rice cake

Kek

What word?

Clearly phil heath would look exactly the same eating burgers, poptarts and pizzas all day as opposed to chicken, steak, salmon and good carbs.

no it isn't

its just chemicals to get you addicted

People have been rethinking the whole good cholesterol bad cholesterol thing recently though

No. They haven't. This is really standard and provent shit. Stop trying to excuse yourself from stuffing mcribs down your fat throat.

only thing good about mcdonalds is their fries, the buns on their burgers taste like fucking paper and the actual burger is so thin it's not even worth it, same goes for most fast foods except wendy's