Be me

>be me
>be overweight
>go to gym to lose weight
>browse Veeky Forums so wear alot of nice sweats and stuff to help boost my confidence
>people always stare at me in the gym
>cant tell if its because of my fits or because im fat.
>sometimes it lowers my self esteem when they stare.

No one is staring at you insecure faggot.

Or at least not in a negative light.
Everyone has their own insecurities and concerns to worry about

can you post your gym clothes?

post clothes

some Veeky Forums guys look like legit fags walking around in autistic get-ups they may actually be staring

I dress like a cross between techwear and athleisure if that makes sense.

usually adidas soccer pants, maybe just a black basic tee, or graphic tee, and sometimes just some adidas shoes like nmds.

Holy shit you autistic just post a picture.

sounds normal, prob in your head unless they have graphic prints on them like that hentai warlord guy over in jp (i think that's his name)

I also call on no one staring at you. Keep working out, mind your own Business and all will be fine

Fuck them, even if they are actually staring. That's like laughing at someone for trying to learn in a school, you're making yourself into a better man by the minute in that gym, user.

I'm happy when I see fatties in the gym

A famous astronaut once said:
>You get strong in the gym and thin in the kitchen.

You don't need to work out to lose weight (but it can help) and you don't need to go to a gym to work out. It can help if you pay for a membership and you feel you need to go and get your money's worth, but it can also be detrimental if there's a stressful road trip between the couch and exercise.

this

a bit of small talk to your fellow gym goers will dispel this fiction that barack obama doesn't know what he's doing. he knows exactly what he's doing

>nice sweats
user...

nice meme. reminds me of this one time in 1998 when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

As long as they see you working hard I would think your doing a excellent job and keep it up they won't look at you in disgust is a goddamn gym ffs

You're not on Veeky Forums ,people here don't know by heart what everything you just listed looks like so just post pic of outfit, that's what the upload button is for

Anyone see this movie? Is it worth watching?

>black guy
>horror
He dies?

You know what bro, yeah fatties disgust me and I tend to judge.
But if I see you in the gym month after month busting your ass then you get my respect.
Do cardio 4-5 days a week. 1 hr
Weight training full body 3 times week.
Multivitamin and tdee

It's good if you want to stoke your hateboner for condescending white liberals with BLACKED fetishes but some people miss the point entirely and think it's an anti-white movie.

There's a scene where on the villains is drinking milk and it's framed as if it's this really insidious disturbing thing like Hannibal Lecter talking about chianti but nope, they're just drinking milk (which is considered racist now for some reason)

You're being judged everywhere you go, so don't worry about the gym.

Man, Foley is crazy as a rat in a tin shit house.

The dude is either a suicidal masochist or is on mind altering amounts of pain killers.

this. 99% of the time no one gives a shit about you but this is an exception

6 looks thug as fuck, he's gonna be ok

he can be their ambassador to normies.
>"number 6, ask the waitress for more ketchp!"
eventually he will realize this power and hold back unless the others perform sexual favors

Is Veeky Forums even any good? I check it out every once in a while but their sticky isnt very helpful and I need more general advice like color theory and styles than specific pieces of clothing. Any good fashion forums/blogs that offer this?

Veeky Forumsggots is a board full of autists who think smoking is classy and strive to be disgusting skeletons.
>first day of school tomorrow. my new fit will be the talk of the school!
no you faggot. the only thing anyone will say about your fit is how obvious it is that you're compensating

Veeky Forums is to fashion what Veeky Forums is to health and fitness

In other words, it's shit

generally whenever you think of any hobby board on Veeky Forums, you can expect to see the same autism but in a different flavor

imagine the autism on Veeky Forums, but instead applied towards your clothes and you get this

People only stare when you do stupid shit. As long as your not doing suicide grip decline dumbbell flies you will be fine

is your dickprint showing OP?