Second day of keto

>second day of keto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>second day of living meme

enjoy your belly fat

Suck it up, it gets easier after the first two weeks.

One day a month (or 2 but always in a row) carb coma master race

Wimp.

>not enjoying all the pork chops you can eat

Are sips keto?

""yes""

How many days does it take for your body to start keto and how many carbs should you shoot for?

I just posted this in another thread

>I'm assuming you're doing keto, you're throwing away everything you've worked for. It takes a week to test positive for ketones, by having one every week you're just throwing yourself right back out as soon as you get in. I used to do the same thing, cut them down to once a month. Make it 2 or 3 days if you want, but everything after that first week is where it really starts working.

>You should be getting some carbs every day, all from veggies if you can help it. I usually shoot for ~30-40g, staples are broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, avocado (sparingly), sprouts etc
>If you go over that limit and your body thinks "oh good, he's back on carbs I can stop this ketosis now" it will take you 5-7 days to get back in.

If you want my credentials I've been doing keto for just over a year and I've lost 90lbs

>by having one every week you're just throwing yourself right back out as soon as you get in. I used to do the same thing, cut them down to once a month. Make it 2 or 3 days if you want, but everything after that first week is where it really starts working.
this was about 1/week cheat meals

3-4 days. Less than 50 grams of carbs a day and it needs to come from green vegetables like spinach and broccoli.

I've done keto when I was injured and couldn't lift for a few weeks as an experiment. Now I'm back in training but I would like to know if its still possible to gain strength while on keto with a deficit since carbs will be limited.

What has been your experience?

I don't have much experience in building muscle from a decent base. I've gotten quite a bit stronger since I lost the weight, but that could just be noob gains showing through.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't build strength without carcomymrates but you might have less readily available energy to do so with. Carbs are easier for the body to convert, and without them you might feel tired more quickly or not be able to lift for as long but if you're getting enough protein and fat you might adapt well to burning fat instead of carbs.

Thanks for the tip.
I will go experiment and see what happens.

just order that delicious, greasy, cheesy, pepperoni pizza with all that luscious moist bread, that squeezes as soft as a pillow and full of fluffy, decadent carbs which roll around in an oil soaked bath of your palate while your tongue sucks on the creamy goodness of ranch dressing

Hope it works out for you, I'd stay in for 2 weeks and normalize before trying to make any decisions about long-term viability.

I never had any problems during the first weeks, but I've heard of others here who have

Fool, I have ascended beyond the need for bread.

I'm 23 days in keto diet. Less than 5g of carb per day.

It's really fucking easy.

up your limit and include fibrous veggies

your shits will thank me

when was the last time you had some fries?

keto community is shit. I say LCHF to avoid it. You'll get there user. Remember to get adequate sodium, magnesium, and when you hit ketosis your need for both will go up for a little bit so don't try to restrict in the beginning of producing ketones (for me I knew because I had a weird sweet taste in my mouth) unless you LIKE suffering. Take a break from restricting for 3-7 days until you've adjusted then go back to business as usual.

Remember, after you're in ketosis it will take 1-2 week even up to a month depending on a lot of things to become keto-adapted. The difference is the time from your body producing ketones and excreting them in your saliva, sweat, and urine and actually snatching them up for energy.

Watch my LCHF playlist for motivation on all the benefits (there are a lot for brain, athletic performance, health): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH2uhJ2RmgYVETxvU_BCu1Xxb5dFt8xjj

This is disgusting.
Fuck your fast food, man. Want to make me hungry? Post venison. Post fruit salad. Post shrimp and lobster.

>2017
>keto meme

2nd day of not eating and drinking

I eat veggies.

Years, like 7 years.

Thanks for taking my appetite away.

Are you actually an epileptic or just another retarded fat dyel redditor doing a fad diet?

up to 2 weeks of keto done correctly. 60-75% fat 5%-10% carbs 15%-30% protein. BY CALORIE not by weight. a gram of ft = 9kcal and everything else is 4kcal.

20 net carbs or 50 total carbs at most. A net carb is total carb - fiber. I use fatsecret to keep track of my macros. Go to settings and activate net carb tracker then you gotta math the carb% that calorie breakdown at the bottom of your diary gives you but its much better than doing all the math myself.

>not on only 1000 cals a day whipe on test tren winny and sdrol to prepare for animecon in 2 weeks

2 glasses of almond milk with 3 scoops each and thats almost all of it for the day.

You dont know what suffering is.

Low carb diet is also good for people with water retention problems.

>current year
>implying

Considering pathological water retention is often caused by kidney or heart disorders, not really.

carb up

Low carb diet helps your kidney to function better and more, lad.
As someone who had water retention, it's all gone now in keto.

how come low carb high protein diet exactly help your kidneys? that is some nasty logic there, it's the exact opposite

>can't do keto and drink beer at the same time

dropped

Same way it works for hyperhidrosis.
Keto leads to less carbs, retains less water, increased thrist and water intake.

If you go overboard with protein, yeah, it's shit for your kidneys.

I also sweat basically nothing now even with increased cardio and the fact that I drink more than 6L of water in the day. (used to drink 3L) but I piss a lot now.

Tubular pH goes down, ammoniagenesis goes up, higher circulating NEFAs impair renal microvascular endothelial function, low insulin increases glomerular blood pressure, inner medulla put under higher oxygen tensions from restricted glucose availability, ...

Does pretty much the opposite.

Passive wasting of cationic electrolytes so ketoanions don't build up causing you to die from acidosis isn't kidney function. By that logic a hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state is good way to treat hypervolemia too.

So you are in ketosis and drink 6l of plain water daily. Jesus christ, you are going to die.

No wonder you are thirsty and sweat nothing, do you really think that is healthy, does not sound so...

Well, well, Veeky Forums is also knowledge. Thanks for the answers.

I'm planning on ending keto as March ends. It's mostly an experimental thing I decided to do this month.

Aren't you supposed to drink water especially when in keto?
6L across a span of 24hours is not enough for water poisoning, if that's what you're implying.