Okay Veeky Forums so I have these two friends who are really into lifting...

Okay Veeky Forums so I have these two friends who are really into lifting, one of them is newer he's about 155 lbs lean the other is big, he's 5 10 190 with abs but takes test boosters. Basically, he is trying to convince my smaller friend to do this insane workout with a shit ton of volume
>plans to eat 7000 calories a day
> do a shit ton of exercises (10 plus) everyday

I'm trying to tell them it's a bad idea especially cause they are both natty minus one of them taking test boosters (legal ones)

Is this a bad idea for both?

Here's a picture of chest and triceps day

The 155 lber is 6 foot btw

eating 7k calories and doing that many sets/reps? Your buddy better be jobless or dirty bulking.

I've seen these characters before. Unless you outlift them currently, don't bother - they won't listen to you.
the big guy will probably get a little bigger and stronger and the small guy will get fat and a little stronger.
yeah it's probably a big waste of time program for both of them, but you're not responsible for their decisions or their gains.
your goal should be to get stronger. when they burn themselves out and make limited gains and you make their lifts look like hot garbage, then feel free to tell them the reality of their shitty program and how they should be training.

until them, enjoy the comedy of the progression of gym bros

I tried to tell them, he thinks he's right cause he's bigger than me

Yes, that is retarded.

That's what I thought

You guys are a bunch of idiots. You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to lifting. Your problem so low level workout fuckin guru who thinks they know so much shit. You obviously don't know how to gain serious mass. So don't act like you know what your talking about.

the 190 lbs guy is a fucking moron

the hungry skeleton needs to do SS+GOMAD to put on some mass, then keep doing SS/TM once he gets to a decent weight, or maybe change to an aesthetics routine if he's a faggot.

but, unless your lifts are seriously impressive (at least from their point of view), they won't ever listen to you.

Your a fuckin moron. You don't even know how to fuckin lift. Id put you to shame in the gym. You pussy ass nigga. Don't act like you some shit and know how to lift. Only fuckin pussies would get burned out from that workout. That's why your a little bitch. Once your at my level to where you can lift that long and eat that much food and take on serious muscle and mass bac the fuck off cuz you aint shit

tell your friend that his cookie cutter routine is complete fucking garbage, no structure, no percentages, no goal

Bunch of pussy ass bitchhheeessssss

Chill out roid shill

Fuck off you lame ass cunts obviously you have to comment because you're worried about other niggas. Quit worrying about ppl and focus on yourself cuntfucks.

My bad SMALL FRY

that's how it goes. weight training is truly one of those things where, no matter how stupid the program is, if the person running it has better results than you, they're not going to take your advice.
Compare: a dude with a 155lb bench to a dude with a 205lb bench. The dude with the 155 started 6 months ago at a 95lb bench. He's continuing to see results and making good progress and will continue to for a while more.
The dude with the 205lb bench has been training for two years and he looks good. his programming is retarded and runs the standard brosplit - but he always skips leg day because you gotta skip leg day lmao the memes.

205lb bench dude is not going to take advice from 155 bench dude, even if 155 bench dude is on pace to match and pass him up within like 8 months, because all that matters is that his bench is bigger.

>test boosters

fucking lol

if you bench 155 you're in no place to give advice though

I bench 310 and squat 505 and ive been lifting for 1 solid year. I KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN LIFT

Good routine boys HAHAHAHAHA

go back to Veeky Forums dude. your shitposting isn't funny.

Testbooster lifting will only shrink your nuts in the long run

Still fuck your bitch though