*Brocks your paff*

*Brocks your paff*
What do? Could you take him in a fight? Are your gains enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SISRW7_XS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boards don't hit back

I get that the retards in /heem/ have been pushing this "Bruce Lee wasn't a great fighter!" meme for a while now, but let's be real here. That little chink would mop the floor with 99.9% of Veeky Forums

No he would do the whole 100%

Not only that
>he could probably lift more as well

>little chink

at 5'8, he's taller than 99.9% of Veeky Forums too

Not the rare fighter + bodybuilder here, maybe. A 200 Ib guy with decent training would crush that 135 Ib gook into dust just by laying on him.

I was going to say, after the basics of fighting learned, a power lifter with decent size to strength proportions would crush just about any pure martial artist of a lower weight

Someone post the gif of that boxer vs the mountain

Bruce Lee in his prime could almost certainly beat everybody on Veeky Forums. The man could jab his finger through an unopened steel soda can. So what if that was someone's eye. You'd be fucked.

So he could beat us all in a fight, but Mas Oyama could literally kill us all in a bare handed fight. He fought and beat 300 trained fighters in 3 days, with some of them getting their arms broken when they tried to block his punches. He would have my vote for someone who might be capable of killing a gorilla.

basics allow you to reasonably stomp anyone untrained. Once you bother in a martial art past the basics, the technique between a beginner and someone advanced is staggering. Not unlike any other skill ever.

Not the gif you were referring to but similar.

How is muscle mass gonna beat someone who has trained for years a martial art? The man would most likely beat everyone on Veeky Forums with ease.

>.png

>Not the gif
How do you enjoy this site if you can't read?

Are you fucking 10 years old? Bruce Lee was an actor who got hyped up simply to sell movie tickets, and Mas Oyama was indeed a great martial artist and teacher, but a notorious shill when it came to promoting himself and his cool new style. The only footage of him fighting shows Steven Seagal-esque fake sparring with an opponent who throws himself to the ground at every contact, and the only proof of him ever fighting a bovine is a staged filming where he punches and wrestles a docile ox with a hilariously fake shot of him "ripping its horn off".

There's a reason masters like this suddenly stopped existing once good recording equipment became common access

Saying not the gif you were referring to implies it is a gif. Enjoy writing a language you don't understand?

>Not the gif you were referring to but similar.
Meaning he was referring to a gif. I didn't have that gif but I had something similar. Don't you have class in the morning? Go to bed.

>I get that the retards in /heem/ have been pushing this "Bruce Lee wasn't a great fighter!" meme for a while now

As far as is verifiable, he wasn't known (outside of movies) for being a good fighter

>I'm not that strong so no one can possibly be. Everyone who says otherwise is a fraud.

Nice strawman. There is no evidence whatsoever that confirms any of these masturbatory martial arts master anecdotes. On the contrary, there are also anecdotes of Bruce Lee getting his ass beat by some big drunk goof outside of a bar. Is that just as true, or does the rule of cool decide which ones you accept as a fact?

As I said, mighty strange how all these superhuman masters who could KO hippos with a single punch and shatter the sound barrier while swinging their dicks suddenly went into hiding when the average Joe started carrying a recording device in his pocket.

You are the same type of person as the retards that go on people like Lazar Angelovs facebook pages to protect them and claim that they are natty. Keep believing in the martial arts version of Santa Claus

Is that starting strength junior?

>5'8
>twink chink
>actor

I would destroy him xD He might be fast but Im way bigger.

Say what you want but Bruce is peak manlet aesthetics

Why are his muscles so flat?

I don't want any trabble

>also these weebs who think slant martial artists are some sort of near-indestructible demigods capable of inhuman feats
it's hilarious because in practice mixed martial arts is mostly dominated by boxers and wrestlers

>mixed martial arts

We're talking about fighting, not a pansy sport.

oh right i forgot, your weebshit is "too dangerous for mma" lmao

reality is boxing is the most effective striking system on earth and wrestling mixed with basic jiu jiutsu is the best ground game. boxer/wrestlers absolutely wipe the floor with idiots who practice meme shit like aikido, wing chun, tae kwon do, etc.

>be me
>request gif of mismatched weight classes in a fight because it is related to discussion
>get png of two fighters in a ring
>png shows nothing relevant to points being made ITT
Honestly why bother.
Just kys yourself my man

The thing is not that it is "too dangerous", it's about getting good at what you train. If you mainly train breaking joints and going for areas that are forbidden in MMA, you won't become a good MMA fighter but you will be a good fighter.

Hi, I'm 16 and I know it all

I am the 0.1%

0.1%er for life

people who train those meme martial arts don't understand the volatility of an actual fight and have little experience in actual fights. you spend 1000 hours training your little meme techniques like eye gouges and ballsack kicks but you never take into account the fact that 1) it probably won't work consistently in practice and 2) the fight probably won't just end there. the fuck are you going to do when you use your little tiger-crane-fist-palmstrike and shatter your opponents nose and he just keeps coming after you because he's an actual fighter that spent the 1000 hours you spent practicing on dummies fighting real people and learning to take a punch and push through pain?

that's why those shitty martial arts always get dominated in actual competition. it's not practiced by people who actually fight, it's practiced by people who fantasize about fighting.

Hey I got your internet video right here
youtu.be/-SISRW7_XS0

Glycogen depletion from his constant meme dieting