Should we eat more porks?

Should we eat more porks?

Enjoy tapeworms

Yes precious we should

No

> He lives in a 5th world country

>red meat

Its cheaper than beef, and I feel like its easier to cook than chicken. Just toss a 3 pound roast in a slow cooker with water and seasoning and forget about it for 8 hours. I eat that twice a week at least

turkey chicken and fish only

audible kek

Must have beef.

nah,, i like my body fat low and my cancer non-existent, but that's just my preference

its probably the tastiest and most versatile meat, every day i eat two shoulder steaks, about 350g worth, cooked up as a curry, as well as 250g of ground beef as a bolognese, then a 5 pack of chicken thighs in the evening. highly recommend pork, if you're euro you dont have to worry about it secretly being halal either

Why would you worry about whether a meat is halal? What difference does it make?

>paying money for some shitskin to stand over a meat and beat off into it screaming hallahllhalhlhalhalh
no thanks.

Yes, it's delicious and cheap as fuck. Learn how to cook tenderloin, you can get it for like $2 a pound and it's lean.

One gets a quick death, the other gets its throat slashed open. If I'm going to eat meat, I'll eat the animal that died fast and clean.

Pork is literally the worst meat there is.
It tastes horribly and doesn't have nutritional value except fat

Found the retard

You have shit taste and don't know anything about meat. The nutritional value is entirely dependent on the cut. You probably think all pork is your mom's microwaved bacon or shitty overcooked pork chops.

in slaughterhouses in the uk animals are stunned into unconsioucness before being quickly killed, so called halal slaughter is a vile, cruel process that is done to deliberately instil fear in the animals as they are killed, it has no place in our countries, just like its practitioners

>t. Ahmed Mahmoud

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING RACIST GOY? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF THE 6 GORILLION JEWS WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY IF YOU HAD JUST OPENED YOUR ASSHOLES AND LET THEM PENETRATE YOUR LANDS GOY?
6 GORILLION WOULD BE ALIVE.

I usually go for pork shoulder (apparently called Boston Butt in US) because it's so cheap.
Compared to lean (10% fat) ground beef,for 100g, it's 8g more fat and 3g less protein. Seems pretty acceptable, given the price difference. (roughly 4:1)
Anyone has other cuts to recommend?

>pork shoulder
>$7.34
>week's worth of lunch/dinner meat

If you put the effort in to go pig hunting and butcher one then sure, pork away.

He's right you know, your supermarket pork has been loaded with artificial taste, real pork gets boring after 2 mouthfuls.

Beef is expensive

I eat alot its the cheapest lean meat in Canada.

How much of the fat cooks away? How do you cook it?

/pol/ get lost

I find it a bit tough and and it dosen't hold flavouring as well as chicken or lamb

Lamb is better

>cancer

biggest jew meme of them all

you have to brown it off at a high temp in a pan to get rid of the fat, but then its usually quite tough, so i then slow cook it into a curry