/fraud/

/fraud/ - steroids general

a.k.a. shitposting and blogposting general, with occasional talk of steroids

If you're new, read the reddit r/steroids wiki before asking questions.

Before asking a question, make sure to include:
>age
>BF%
>time spent training
and any other information which has a chance of being useful.

NO SOURCE TALK.

my dick is 7 inches and doesnt hang past my balls flacid

Has anyone here used MENT and if you have what are your thoughts? Is anything going to be better than tren ace?

hey fags I'm running ibutamorine and enobosarm and this is my log

Week 1:

Didnt lose weight for shit like I was planning to because my fat ass friend kept ordering fast food during our vacation. Gained 3 lbs and worked out a grant total of 1 time during the week long break

Anyway, so far I feel good. Muscles fuller but could be from weight gain. Although I lifted only 1x, I noticed significant strength gains today (significant considering it's only been a week). Even though I basically took 2 weeks off bench, I was able to rep 235 like it was nothing today although I struggled with a grindy 225 the two weeks ago when I last benched (stopped because of a tricep injury)

Squats are going up as well. I was grinding last week but today I was able to slap on 5 lbs and squat easier than ever across sets of 5. Aside from that, I notice the enobosarm is inducing significant hunger reduction.

I'll probably make better, e3d reports when I'm not hammered and care more

fuck all of you

pic related

will tren really give you crazy ass jaw gainz? what can you expect after a couple cycles?

So lads I'm going for a holiday to Nam as soon as I finish blast, it's 17 days I'll be off test, I'm gonna use nolva after 10-14 and hit cruise as soon as I get back, how much gains will I lose and what would you do in this situation?

Why u dont blast there also?

mates whats the best gay website for minor gold digging (ie just free meals and shit, then end with pecking the guy on the cheek at most)?

grindr is fast as hell with tons of messages, but its prolly just a 1 night stand kind of place.

would okcupid be a lot better? tindr doesnt strike me as nice cause I have to proactively like someone as opposed to them chasing me.

yeah
u should get gear there if u look round pharmacies and gyms

Pharmacies in Nam are as slack as Thailand?
Then I would cruise for sure

So I have an almost unlimited stock of prescribed Testo Gel 50mg.

Will it be worthwhile running massive amounts and count as a low level course?

I can literally rub it in as needed.

What are the odds of fucking my shit up with a small test-e cycle with proper PCT? I don't want to blast and cruise. I just want to do a small cycle or two and be done with it.

we've come to a point where this might as well not be bait

It's likely that you'll get infertile and never be able to produce testosterone ever again

>only one cycle guys I swear
this is a meme,you'll be consumed by darkside.
and next thing you'll find yourself while pinning tren into your ass.

I have a sore lump under my skin in one of my injection sites. I feel like that test went to waste, since I feel fucking weak and tired (I'm on prop and the last day I pinned, excluding this last time that caused the lump, was Friday).

Is this something I should be worried about? The lump is losing size, but I'm pretty sure that 100ml went to waste, which is a shame.

Lmfao nobody cares that you sit in your ass, slack on workouts, drink alcohol and blog about your placebo feels. Get the fuck out you faggot.

Don't worry, it will still be taken up by the body just the half life will be hard to guess. Just continue as you would have if that didn't happen.

Not really it would be very annoying if not nearly impossible to reach roid level, just get test e and inject if you wanna run a cycle and use the gel to cruise.

>100ml of prop
WHATEVER IT TAKES

C'MON!

In all seriousness though, I meant mg.

I was going to add some tren to my cycle last night but wimped out

>25
>12-13% bf (likely 12 with some test bloat)
6'1" 212 lb
>lifting 6 yrs
>on second cycle

Is there anything to be worried about or should i just quit being a bitch

before/after pics?

Ride the dragon, user.

Thanks. Was a shame to just have it sitting around doing nothing.

I frontloaded test e 1g over 4 days lol mad?

I got that. Just kekd at the mental image.

Wet compound comfy blast life

How we all doing today fellas

get ready for more blogging faggot cause its coming

could be better

qt I'm thinking is dating material has exams all week so it doesn't look like we're going to be able to meet again until week

in the meantime I have a hookup tonight and another one tomorrow night plus more in the planning stages to get my mind off of dating material qt

>until week
until next week

For next course theres a few weeks at the start where it's just test/eq, shoul I chuck in an oral kickstart for 4 weeks?
Lean gains so thinking tbol, would 4 weeks at 40mg ed be a decent kick or does it not show results quick enough?

>40mg of tbol
welcome to the most useless addition of all time

>lean gains
s d r o l

or you can just frontload the test

pleas respond

Isn't sdrol crazy on the liver?

Would DNP @ 250mg a day drain your glycogen if you were to take 50mg of winny and 20mg superdrol daily along with test/tren?

I assume you won't, even on fucking keto with 1500 deficit.

the jaw has muscles that can be trained like everywhere else and tren does help there, coupled with the typical shredded look that comes with tren that usually means a more defined, manly jaw

yes. get tudca.

Feck I can get sdrol but only in 20mg tabs, if I only want to go to 20 mg should I just take once daily or try and split the cap up?

It does lean out your face
If you have natural bloof face then you're just gonna have a dehydrated wrinkly looking fat face

And you might go mental
If you're not mentally strong tren can be really dangerous
Paranoid, aggressive, grandiose, violent

Just take it pre workout
Or split and parachute if you can be bothered
I'm gonna do 20mg a day for as long as I can
Godspeed user

Yep
Leave the orals for until you're done
You're pissing in the wind trying to stay full on DNP
Just get the couple weeks over, diet like you're tryna fit in a prom dress then add the orals and blow thee fuck up

How do you do yours breh?
Or do you have 10mg caps

I have 2 weeks and 3 days left before cosplaying.

dnp wont even arrive in 3 days and I need 4 days to recover.

I think I have to take the orals anyway because by the time I stop my DNP, the orals will be at full saturation and after 3-4 days(it's only 250mg, should easily clear) I should be super full and vascular after a reasonable carb up.

10mg caps
But parachuting is easy
You seem Irish
Get a pack of rizlas
Open cap, split the powder on a mcg scale
Or eyeball it if you're a mad bastard
Put it in the rizlas twist it and eat it

Don't bother with the DNP then imo
Have you used it before? Maybe you react differently than me

cutting cycle
200 mg test p
100 mg mast
50 mg winnie
every other day
yay or nay

you don't have time to run dnp my dude

you are going to be F L A T

I'm Australian so yeah mostly Irish, I'll try the parachuting

I can take 250mg without any side effects, though at that low of a dose a 10 day cycle only kills 4lbs, but 4lbs is still pretty damn good when you're 11%.

10 days of 250mg dnp should be recoverable in 4 days shouldn't it?

5-7 for 500mg.

2 weeks of clen in a 500 calorie deficit combined with IF+keto, daily fasted cardio, lifting 3x a week and MK-677 (I barely get the appetite effects from it but I get all the others and its from a reputable source) to get from 12% bodyfat to 10% or lower

Yay or nay?

Well then go for it laddybuck

it took me over a week for 12 days (4 days 250, 8 500)

you do you though

Did my first cycle on 200mg test as nothing else was available for me.

Felt good and made some gains, but now i can not stop thinking about pinning as i feel weak and dizzy now that t levels are dropping.

>I didnt make my self addicted to test d-did i...

them sweet placebo gains

>You did this
>h-h-hold me...

Hey old timer

you can't get a physiological addiction to steroids, they're only psychologically addictive

Oh shit
It's been literally years
What's up bb

I really miss the old threads t b h
So much drug selling and trading
Pharma test in cookie boxes
Trips going on holidays together
Feet and pics of cara
8 people per gh15 account
Stoya and FL

Comfiest online group ever

Remember random sex will never be out of your system. Only get involved with qt if you're really willing to give it up.

2017 YEAR OF BEING CONSIDERATE
2017 YEAR OF QTGFS

I just bought some roids for the first time in ages, reminded me of the ddays on here so I've been checking in here and there.

They were the greatest. The descent of Fatlifts into a raging drug addict will never leave my memory.
I saw slut post the other day. I'm sure I saw a post from SB too.
MAKE STEROID THREADS GREAT AGAIN

>when the gear ships late so you get free rons

I hope I never have to use another source.

>Only get involved with qt if you're really willing to give it up

Man is it tough sometimes.

>when the 22 year old hard-body girl is mirin and you're not wearing the ring

>tfw gear delayed 2 weeks
>source tripled my t3 and gave me back 50% of my paid amount in cash

nigga just keep delaying that shit.

most of the guys (save for a few who are probably dead) still drop in now and then, but the hay days of this general are over. it still has its moments though

gay

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS

well technically I didn't sign shit cause not legally married but you know what I mean

Thanks for choosing us, of all people, to finally come out. Now go get em tiger, suck some cock like you always wanted to.

>2017 YEAR OF QTGFS
Wew let's gooooooooooo.

>my mind off of dating material qt
Some roastie is going to divert your attention and you'll forget about the qt. Don't fall for it.

jokes on you user, I already fucked your dad

I don't think I can do it but we'll see. if you could (except for that one time), I'm sure I'll manage

Feck how old are you, he's been dead since '91.

>implying user wasn't pedobait at that age
>implying he needed to be alive to be fucked

sorry for your loss but still, it can be done

Not mathematically possible then. Go away.

Oh shit. That makes sense. Eww.

REEEEEEEEEE i cant stop eating when im high testosterone fuck I was supposed to start my cut today

>tfw no c o m f y f r a u d

Miss those threads too, and the old irc .. Remember that one kid who was like really young? Can't remember his trip, pretty sure he was trolling the whole time

Can anyone with experience with dnp share their stories with me? I want to hear some more anecdotal evidence.

*Push*

i did a line of dnp and died

it's dangerous dude

you lose weight quickly and you sweat a lot

You'll sweat, out eat your defecit because you eat like a fucking pig and not lose any weight.

Then you'll develop PN have pins and needles all over your feet and hands which will last months if not years.

And then about a year or so later you'll notice you can't see as well anymore so you go to the Dr. and they tell you that despite your age and low risk factors, you've developed cataracts.

Best of luck user

Finished up my first test cycle 2 weeks ago.

Holy shit, y'all were right that it's hard to keep the same motivation. Feels like I'm chasing to keep my gains.

Been keeping up on my PCT pretty good and haven't lost any weight, but I just feel smaller.

Its official now.

Im a dyel fat piece of shit. Not even steroids can fix my shit genetics.

>tfw i have cursed myself the second i stabbed myself with these chinese flintstone vitamins.

Do domestic packages ever get seized? Asking for a friend. There's no customs for domestic so I couldn't see how they would get seized but I'm sure the (((DEA))) has their tricks...

>cycling

Body dysmorphia is best preworkout, agreed, but don't layer it on THAT thick pls.

Do you feel depressed from low T? I'm going off in 2 weeks and tbH I don't want to go back to my semi-lowtest feels

up the AI

up you're AI

yeah the that dutch kid was unironically 15 or 16
forgot his handle desu

not really, worst case scenario is something breaks inside the package and spills out, that might get your shit thrown out, maybe inspected if your post office has a reason to suspect the liquid might be dangerous

you'd have to be one unlucky motherfucker though

Alright you guys convinced me, starting 250 tomorrow

My e2 is in check. I just took a pic unflexed and couldnt believe how fat and dyel i look.
Gym messes with my mind. I look fucking shredded and jacked in the gym, and then i take a pic randomly and look like im 30%bf with zero fucking muscle.

i just hope this will stop once i cut.

>tfw no canada dnp

lel i once got a soaking wet package with like half the vials kaputt. some people just don't give a fuck.

I don't think it's low T, it's just the fact that it's not as much T. A few weeks ago I could max every lift and be ready to go again in a few hours, now I actually feel fatigue.

Still lifting more or less the same weights though so I can't complain.

gym lighting is the most anabolic thing there is. but hey, accept the bloof as a means to grow. you can always look forward to dem dere after cut shredz to keep you motivated but don't let it get to your head too much.

HOLY FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just took another pic and im really close to bang my head against the wall until i drop dead.

Give me one reason why i shouldnt just extend my blast from 16 weeks to -> 20 weeks.
Wait nevermind, im gonna do it regardless.

being cut is great and all but visually losing size and looking smaller in clothes makes me want to suicide.

don't cut then. we /permabloof/ now

>Give me one reason why i shouldnt just extend my blast from 16 weeks to -> 20 weeks.
>Wait nevermind, im gonna do it regardless.
lmao

I was originally going to do 12 and I've extended it twice now. it's also hard to not add tren.

man this cruise is gonna be the shortest cruise of all time if this keeps going. the worst part is I fully know why what I'm doing is stupid but I can't help it

holy shit, i just realized something.
You guys prolly know that shitty cameras make everything look shittier than it is right? You look in the mirror and its all fine and then you take a pic and ur face is fucking ugly.

I think i just experienced the same thing with my pics.

Look at pic related. Thick, solid, tight, right?
Decent enough asthetics right?

Well the pics i took were legit Jason Genova tier. imbalances in every single muscle group, retarded af frame, as if someone intentionally shopped me to look fucking awful.

Im gonna do 20 weeks regardless but holy fuck i was on the verge of killing myself.
>inb4 cameras are the real thing
no, fuck off