Has anyone tried this?

Has anyone tried this?

WAR MACHINE is one of the highest quality, most well balanced, extremely potent Pre-Workouts on the market today. Playtime is Over! This is the Re-Birth of Hardcore! See why War Machine is worth the price of admission below:

45 Servings! | 1 Scoop per serving
300mg Caffeine Anhydrous
75mg DMAA (1,3 Dimethyl)
3000mg Beta-Alanine
1000mg Taurine
1500mg Arginine AKG
200 mg Tyrosine
200mg Choline Bitartrate
210mg Macuna Pruriens
1000mg Creatine Monohydrate
500mg Citrulline Malate 1:1
150mg Sucralose
125mg Silicon Dioxide

> 125mg silicone dioxide
Literally sand.

is that the stuff girls put in tits?

No, that's a silicone based gel.

So is this legit? was thinking this or god of war xxx or mesomoprh

Looks pretty solid overall
the best part is obviously the DMAA, not many PWO have it nowadays its expensive to buy pure too
How much for how many servings are you looking at?

45 i believe for 50 bucks

>300mg Caffeine Anhydrous
>75mg DMAA (1,3 Dimethyl)
and then.......

>200 mg Tyrosine
>1000mg Creatine Monohydrate
>500mg Citrulline Malate 1:1
lol why even add these ingredients if theyre dosing them at 10% of their clinical doses

This pre workout is not efficaciously dosed in any ingredient other than maybe arginine akg which is a shit tier vasodilator. even beta alanine falls short of its proper dosing. When buying pre workouts like this, you should consider just buying DMAA on its own and drinking black coffee, because its literally the same shit

t, supplement shop owner

You might as well

it absorbs moisture and stop the supplements from going bad

how about the others I listed? like god of war xxx?

I have not. However, at 75mg DMAA and 300mg caffeine, nothing else really matters. You're gonna feel it

angel dust extreme > all others

(they stopped productions on the dmaa version)

Mesomorph is your best bet for dmaa supp

na bro, thats light weight shit

just snort coke and do meth. thats where the gains are.

if you're saying 3g of beta-alanine per dose is too little you must be retarded, also the ingredients seem to be dosed around the norm of all the pre-workouts they are, maybe a bit higher per dose in-fact

but everybody already knows people who work in supplement stores dont know shit

meth is legit

I said they are not dosed efficaciously, as in, not dosed to the levels they've been studied at. 3.2g is a clinical dose of carnosyn(beta alanine). So if you're used to buying shit tier pre workouts, you probably won't notice the difference. But high quality pre's like dvst8 for example, will have large doses of every ingredient. NOT just stimulants for crackheads like OP

lmao strong placebo m8
u must be pretty high ranked supplement salesman to tell the huge difference of 3.0 and 3.2 grams of beta-alanine

>ctrl+f
>"shill"
>0 results
Meanwhile you get banned for starting a sip thread

SAMPLE OR GTFO
A
M
P
L
E

O
R