/fat/ Fatty General

Waking up to pee edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who /under their deficit/ here?

I think I am hitting well below my calorie goal but I feel like I am eating enough but I don't want to slow down my metabolism

What's the best sugar substitute for black coffee?

taste buds

This is it boys. In 12 hours I'll be on a plane to bootcamp. Thank you all. This thread and the fph threads got me from 285 lbs to 215 lbs at 5 foot 11 inches. It's going to be hard.

I'm scared.

But thank you all. Any advice?

Not being a bitch and drinking it without sugar

I've managed to lose 45 pounds in 6 months and that is including some added muscle. It's really nice to have better fitting clothes.

I was just stretching on the floor and while laying on my side, my hip was resting on the floor without a bunch of fat in the way for the first time in a decade. it was an odd feeling for sure, but good.

Also, who else is playing sports to lose weight. I've been practicing basketball since the first of the year and my game and cardio has improved. I can't wait until the grass is dry enough to play golf.

Take care of your feet. My Dad was in the army and he said more people washed out because their feet couldn't handle all of the work in the army boots.

Buy better coffee so you can drink it without sugar

reporting in, 600 kcal PSMF

Ice

I always make iced coffee and chug it. I am also almost always in a rush in the morning so there's that

i play racquetball for cardio. incredibly intense game.

need to learn to control my anger though, that fucks you over in that game hard.

Tell yourself that you deserve this. And that you're making it all "fair" at last; you're no longer gonna be the fat guy in the room if you stick to this for a few months

what branch and MOS user?

I remember you from previous threads. You must be nervous and restless, iktf bro

Just stay strong and don't let any of it get to you, it's for the best.

gl bro, embrace the suck

>my hip was resting on the floor without a bunch of fat in the way for the first time in a decade. it was an odd feeling for sure, but good.

Definitely relatable. When I lost 30 lbs 5 years ago I remember being able to really feel my hip bone in a long and being so shocked and pleased.

>tfw have to lose another 40lbs before I will feel that again

Congrats. I'm losing weight to play sport again, basketball too, down 12 lbs in 2 weeks.

Does anyone else here like to feel their newly uncovered/developed muscles? It seems like I discover a new set of muscles every week and am in awe of my metamorphosis.

Is 1g of protein/lb really what I'm supposed to be eating on a cut? Anyone stick with this? Am I gonna have to eat 295 grams of protein a day?

1g per 1lb of LEAN BODY MASS.

1g/lb of lean mass, not overall bodyweight.

6'2
308lbs -> 180lbs
One Year.

Cut out all carbs, ate only a 1000 kcal a day and one kale smoothie (just water and kale)

The trick is hating yourself so much that you derive joy from the physical pain you get from the constant hunger.

>12 lbs in 2 weeks
Nigga how

Not really about muscle but more about my fat. Like I notice earlier today how much smaller my arms are and sometimes I feel my thigh and I am like...nice

No. 1g/lb of lean muscle. And use your goal weight. If you're aiming for 200lbs, eat like....180g of protein. Someone verify this though I am not 100% sure.

>The trick is hating yourself so much that you derive joy from the physical pain you get from the constant hunger.

O-okay...

Nonetheless congrats user! Still hate yourself?

>Still hate yourself?
Yes, but only because I'm not muscly.

sauce

You looked best in the second to left photo. Most current one you look kind of like a meth head and the haircut is bad.

I'm 6'9 350lbs with a TDEE of more than 4000 cals with just work. Can easily get it to 5000+ with working out.

Congrats, did you any cardio or lifting too? Lots of loose skin from the loss?

>cardio or lifting
Rugby and manual labor work. (Digging ditches and carrying concrete bags.)

Good to know. They give us tennis shoes now.

Thank you

Navy. Undesignated

I'm so nervous. I'm scared. I miss my cat so much. I'm a little birch

Thanks. I hope my cat doesn't forget me.

a little birch?

Yeah I meant bitch.

I'm going to fuck up in btc a lot I can tell.

I'VE BEEN FAT MY WHOLE LIFE

I ENJOY CARESSING MY TITS

I USE MY T-SHIRT TO WIPE THE SWEAT FROM UNDER MY BOOB

THE WET MARKS ON MY T-SHIRT MAKES UNIQUE SHAPES EACH TIME I WIPE.

GUESS THE SHAPE YOU PLEB

FUCKING CASUAL DONT TOUCH ME

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF

I just need to lose 14 lb but it's so fucking hard.

You overeat without even fucking trying to. Fuck my life.

Gonna just cardio 500 calories a day while eating 2100

Lowest calorie day in months and the feeling is of pure, ascended pride. Who /resilient/ here?

This. Buy whole bean, keep it in an airtight container, grind right before using as you need it. I've NEVER put sugar in my coffee again.

when, as a fat fuck in recovery, is the appropriate time to start strength training? I'm currently down to 370. My idea was to get down to 250 before I get into some sort of routine, but I don't know what I'm doing so you tell me. I probably wouldn't even be able to do a single squat at this point.

>breakfast
>lunch
>dinner
>go to bed without shitting

>feel scared as though that weight is gonna stay instead of disappear cause you haven't shit recently

;~;

should do calisthenics by 250 and weight training 200 I say but focus on losing weight m8, if you're not training or retaining much muscle mass you can just cut the calories harder

2nd right picture is better imo but that's cause you have a better haircut

Guys I'm really scared.

I'm scared that I'll finally hit my weight goal and that I'll be skinny and happy, and then it'll all go to shit and I'll have to have surgery (I have a lot of medical issues, usually require one surgery a year but miraculously I haven't had one in three years) and I'll be back to being fat.

thanks bro. I figured focusing all of my energy on proper diet and cardio would be the way to go for a good long while until I'm "normal" sized and then start a strength training regimen.

80% of fat you breathe out dumbo.

If i dont make the meals myself how can I calculate the calories?

time to be a big boy and make your own meals. either that or get your caretaker / girlfriend / mom / whatever to do it for you. stress the importance of it.

There's no such damn thing as metabolic slowdown, on a study they starved people for a month and it barely decreased their metabolism by less than 10%.

prove that metabolic slow down is a meme? i didnt know this, if this is true I can cut even more for faster results

Joining the military with a girlfriend is just asking to be cucked.

True unless thyroid damage

Google it on scholar. They have also studied metabolism on refugees and famine victims over several years, and the result was a marginal decrease which can be explained by decreased weight (and therefore a smaller engine to burn calories).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

Is this thread a bait thread?
One of the few times on Veeky Forums and it seems that you're all just as dumb as the general population with regards to weight loss, talking about "metabolic slowdown" like DUDE LMAO body generates 37.5 degrees out of magic or what.
And "500 calories in cardio"... are you planning to run for 3 hours straight or what?
And thinking you poo out most fat.

Doing so well
Keeping to my calorie count
Ate a kfc burger

200 calories over my daily goal
will make it but today was not a good day.

good luck man

My smile and optimism: gone

damn thats good

>being fat is the path to true happiness

at last I truly see

I was 171.6 before playing soccer and 169.2 after, 2.4lbs of waterweight? is that normal?

(I never weighed myself after working out before)

no you definitely lost 2.4 pounds by playing a soccer game, well done m8

maybe the scale is just broken then... fuck

>tfw ordering new clothes much nicer than anything you have now because they are in human sizes

good feel

>can see ribs a bit when I lift my arms
>still have love handles and fat ass
Have I achieved skinny fat mode? Is this just shit fat distribution or do I keep the cut going?

Current stats are 6'5", 215 lbs, bf% I don't know.

From the side

if i go nofap will that help me lose weight any faster or does it just help make gains a bit easier?

also im day 2 on nofap. im getting all antsy and shit and want to just stop, how did you guys get through those early weeks?

is this literally another bait?

nah mate im being serious. i just want some quick info and then im gone.

It's funny to see how your expression on the last pic is so much different than the others.

Congratz famelam, welcome to skinny life.

There are literally no benefits to broscience on wordpress of no masturbation. Masturbation in itself may use 5-10 extra calories.

I don't do nofap because I'm not a retard who falls for pseudoscience bullshit, it's no better than homeotherapy. The only possible reason anyone could have for nofap is either because they've just had testicular cancer surgery or they're trying to cold turkey as a test phase for quitting smoking.

I would recommend walking

Doesn't make me hungrier while still burning calories

>tfw u currently walk 2hours (approx 14km) a day.

noted. k im done thanks guys.

Your an idiot and your wrong

>he doesn't know there are paid shills operating on Veeky Forums from the masturbation industry

good goy, nofap is just a meme

Now I'm imagining Japs sitting at Tenga HQ and condom manufacturers frantically shitposting all over Veeky Forums

>ex bought me one of those eggs
>dick explodes straight through it after the second use
what a meme

>tfw looser pants, boxers, and shorts
>tfw ayy lmao arms
>tfw no more jiggle on the bus
I need new clothes too

>tfw poor

who /my600lblife/ here

It's so engrossing because I know I could have been one of them a few years down the line

definitely unlocked skinny fat mode. congrats bro, halfway there!

I like how every single one has a significant other and they're bedridden incontinent human greaseballs but I don't

Nice, good to hear.

pic related from some 240p youtube video of the latest episode

not exactly high standards but it's still baffling

have you heard her speak? shes a mongo

>not posting it for the benefit of all the fatasses here

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

Tell that to my 6'4" 165lbs body, fatso

How do you think they got so fat?

>6'4"
>165lb

youre the same weight as a friend of mine, and hes a skelly at 6'2"
find a middle ground m8

I actually get paid to be skinny, u triggrd

why?

>losertown.org/eats/cal.php
get a french press, good beans and you will never want anything other than black coffee again

Modeling

Anyway, I used to be 260lbs, the walking thing is just what helped me (so that is why I recommended it)

S I P S
I
P
S

Alternatively drop the sweet tooth.

I can feel my ribs!!!!

Love the hate, embrace the suck, listen to the DI, take care of your feet, never be the first but also never ever be the last.

>have tiny dick, 4"
>be morbidly obese
>finally decide to lose weight
>down over 100 pounds in the last year
>current dick measurement: 3.8"

I didnt make it, lads...

Well how much do you weigh now?

I already do

drink bleach

>smaller engine
just less weight/gas in the fuel tank man

207 down from 313. Im 5'7"

Im planning on getting down to 160-170

That it the entire point, user, and what happens when people lose weight.
They don't plateau or go into starvation mode, their body shrinks and needs less fuel to do basic functions.