GOMAD while cutting?

is it possible fit?

yeah if thats all you do

If your maintenance calories are somehow in the 3.5-4k range, I guess you could do it.

Fuck knows why you'd want though.

The whole point of GOMAD is to gain weight numbnuts

Or you could end up like that one guy in the screenshot who only drank milk and had liquid shits for weeks and lost weight

yea but if i do GOMAD its like 940 cals 92g of protien and like 40g of fat, still leaves me another 900 cals. only downside is the 40g of sugar but its natty sugar right?

>gallon of milk
>940 cals

2% fairlife milk faggot i h8 whole

You're missing the entire point of GOMAD

GOMAD is for skellys who need to gain weight fast and get all of their macronutrients. Doing GOMAD with the minimal amount of calories won't help you.

ye but if i wanna do a GOMAD one day and fit into my macros its good right senpai?

>cutting
>the amount of fat in milk

lel

do whatever the fuck you want. I'm done with this board.

It would be extremely retarded.

Don't listen to anyone on this board.
Lactose makes you leaner by dropping fat and water weight.
Do your GOMAD with a few cans of tuna and potatoes while limiting your water intake because of all the liquids you'll be drinking and to minimize water weight gain.
Take a before and after picture.

You're welcome.

1 liter of skim milk is still 330 calories you fucking uneducated piece of shit american.

a gallon won't be 940 calories.

Maybe, if you take a 5 pound shit everyday

If you're into G-Flux dieting, maybe. As in, not cutting by lowering calories, but by eating at maintenance and grossly upping your tdee. Some comp bbs and strongmen do that. Let me explain:

normal cut
>maintenance is 2800 for me (manlet)
>I want to lose weight fast, eat at 2000
800 calorie difference, I will feel like shit

G-Flux
>maintenance is 2800
>I work my fucking ass off and use thermogenics to burn 3600 a day
800 calorie difference too, but I will feel good and actually see some growth because I didn't go below my former BMR

nothing for weak fatties who don't want excessive workouts though, burning that much more day to day is a torture in its own if you have no physical job. but it works, and you could easily GOMAD while at it :^)

This

>Bulking while cutting
>is it possible?

>natty sugar

Its possible, just have to base your macros around it
when will all you DYEL faggots learn that cutting/gaining is calories in/calories out and hitting right amount of protein

THE WHOLE POINT OF GOMAD IS TO BULK FAST

YOU DON'T DO GOMAD ON A CUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PIC RELATED