Veeky Forums drug thread

I smoke the devil's lettuce every day. Do acid once every couple of months and do molly about 2 a months at shows. I take about 3 points at a rave. Besides that I get some pretty decent gains. Met my fitness goal 7 months ago,I got to the gym 5 times a week to make sure I'm not a fat fuck. What drugs do you do Veeky Forums? And have the affected your gains?

Nothing I'm trying to stay off heroin again

Nothing
I've only ever gotten mildly drunk

I want to do ecstasy again but have no friends to get it from

Acid twice a month, if not once. Just love this shit so much. Dont believe in the eye opening spiritual shit people say, just see it as a drug, but I love it

report this thread. i'm tired of seeing drug threads in a fitness board. this is the single most unfitness related topic possible.

Important reminder that pure lsd and molly are very difficult to get in this day and age, even on using darknets. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that if you bought molly in person, you shouldn't expect it to contain any MDMA. It's almost certainly a blend of cathinone and other designer drug. Similarly, street acid is probably mostly NBOMe or other RCs at this point.

Not trying to be a downer, but it's important to know this if you're going to be using recreationally. I wish MDMA synthesis was easier :( but I don't really feel comfortable doing anything more than shrooms after some of the recent reports I've read

Test my tabs and buy in bulk. So far so good. That's if i'm not buying vials

I just ordered my second round of testone from the web. Low key feel limitless on this stuff.

Drugs are stupid and objectively bad for your health. Being an exception doesn't change that

YO this shit is fucking amazing, Orange Teslas are the best shit on the market rn besides Yellow Snapchats. I took half a pill and probably had the best night of my entire life. Make sure to look up and take all your Molly vitamins, and drink plenty of water so you don't screw your serotonin up. If you do it right, you'll get an after glow that lasts like 2 weeks, it's awesome.

Pure Molly is very hard to get, true, but you can check out pill report for pressed pills like those, and Orange Tesla's are 5 fucking star pills.

OP if you wanna test to make sure that it's a real Orange Tesla, shine a blacklight on it. If it's real then it should glow, actually pretty cool attention to detail by the presser.

I smoke weed almost every day, and drink on the weekends.
I also do cocaine on the weekends, but who doesn't?

You just talking acid or molly as well? And I'm guessing you're buying on DNMs? I'm not saying it's impossible to get pure stuff, just that you should have low expectations when buying in person.

I've done acid about a dozen times in the last few years, and given the range of experiences I've had I'd imagine at least a third of those weren't actually acid. It's not a set/setting or dose thing either, the head/body high ratio has varied significantly.

>implying
Taking shrooms for the first time had a profoundly positive effect on my happiness and outlook on life.

We'll adjusted people who can control their lives?

>being this autistic
Were you born & raised in Nebraska or something

What part of "being an exception doesn't change that" did you think didn't apply to you?

Oh okay, didn't realize these were well-known pills. Are they a local thing? I'm out in the bay area now and there seems to be a huge molly shortage. I've got a dealer who's great about everything else who says he hasn't seen any in awhile.

>if you don't do drugs you're a rural hick

This is how you spot an addict: anyone who doesn't see their shut as normal is the odd one.

Popping 2 Molly's a month is kind of pushing it dude, don't fuck up your serotonin receptors bruh cause there's no fixing them.

Let the dumbshit burn himself out and remove himself from the gene pool

Are there two of you user? and when are the both of you "adjusting' people?

Just acid and I agree with you 100%. I always buy in person surprisingly, but I have been through a TON of time wasting assholes that either don't know what they have or pawn it off as actual LSD. Spent a lot of money on crap, but eventually came around to finding legit stuff for decent prices. I guess it comes down to who you know. Takes time to find them though.

>Devil's lettuce
>rave
grade 10 must be real cool!

I just think you're being ignorant about it. "Taking drugs" just has a negative connotation that you're playing on. Responsible, infrequent recreational drug usage should not be looked down upon. Certain incredibly addictive drugs like meth and heroin and coke are objectively bad for you yes, but you shouldn't classify a pot brownie and heroin needles in the same category. If you're dabbing yourself into oblivion every night, then that's also a problem, but being incredibly fearful for drugs is immature.

They're from Texas if I recall, so that's probably why you're not seeing them. I don't really do much Molly cause I live in the rural south and 99% of "molly" is just meth, but these were a fun treat.

there's no point with drug users. i used heroin for many years and sobriety is the greatest thing in my life now. either they'll grow up and quit, or become addicts. i do not wish that on anyone, but if they insist, fine, i just think these threads are /b/ tier. what's the point of discussing drugs on a fitness board.

>doing cocaine on weekends means you don't have control of your life
Nice meme, friendo.

Modafinil every now and then for studies.
Quit all the party drugs last year since the company associated with them just got me in to a lot of shit and situations I don't want to be in.

shit ass bantz/10

If you're resorting to snorting cocaine on the weekends you are probably an ill willed person with a boring personality.

You ARE the walking meme.

Do you expect me to take my time to carefully craft a heavily detailed response?
I'm cool with you feeling that way. But it seems like you've got some issues, bud.

The point is to inform people that not everyone has to end up a heroin addict like you, many people can be fit and also recreationally do drugs without being full-blown addicts

About half of the drugs in the list below are rc's/designer drugs.

I definitely agree that drugs like 25-x-nBOME, Cathinones, and many of the mdma-like drugs are not safe in most circumstances, but there are definitely rc drugs sold as mdma that are just a safe.

Bottom line --- Buy a test kit and use moderation or rules that you don't break

Damn I've never posted my full list of drugs I've done to date but here they are

Weed
Alcohol
Adderall
LSD
LSA
25i-NBOMe
Nitrous
Vyvanse
4-acO-DMT
Xanax
Etizolam
5-meo-mipt
DXM
Phenibut
MDMA
4-FA
Kratom
Hydrocodone
Focalin
I've been lifting for 2 years, only 1.5 of them serious though. I'm decent and far from dyel to Veeky Forums standards / pretty ripped to normies

Not only that, but I'm transferring to a top-tier University next fall. So the drugs aren't fucking over my ability to succeed

Disclaimer: I've only used about 1/2 of those drugs since I started lifting

stopped smoking weed, im training for college football and cant take any disadvantage.

Can confirm orange Teslas are fucking intense. I made the mistake of taking a full one and half of another as I was peaking. I literally could not form coherent sentences. Be very careful with those.

Other heavy hitters I've had the luxury to try would be:
Red Supremes
Yellow Snapchats
Blue/Green Hello Kitties

Wish I had a Euro connect. I can't find a reliable DNM that ships quality presses to the US.

I also use meth on a somewhat weekly basis.

I actually keep a steady pace. I mean it's alot but I haven't had a negative come down. I usually just go to the gym the next day.

well you're right, i won't disagree. a lot of people don't become addicts. but the useless indulgence in sensationalism and hedonistic approach to life is not worth it. there are many things to be felt in the woods, in a book, in a woman. drugs aren't worth it and for every few people who go into drug use thinking like you do, one will come out an addict, and it is suffering.

Yes sir. I have done your bidding.

Actually 24. A couple of my high school friends run the company that puts on the shows. I go for free and the pussy pull is great!

The afterglow on Orange Teslas was amazing. I expected to be so fucking depressed after hearing all these stories about retarded MDMA usage, but I took all the antioxidants and magnesium to stop jaw clenching along with various other vitamins, and for like a week after I could not stop smiling.

How's it going, PsychedSubstance. I dig your Youtube channel.

The only drugs I do are creatine and BCAAs because I'm not a fucking degenerate

Additionally, the entire class of 4-subbed-tryptamines and Lysergamides are as safe as acid and shrooms (completely unless you have a predisposition to a mental disorder-- check yo family history). 1p-LSD is indistinguishable in a blind test, 4-aco-DMT is believed to metabolize into the active compound in Mushrooms (4-HO-DMT Psyilocin).

Just gotta do your research on them, because after that you just get cheap legal (probably) drugs.

I live in utah. We have a surprisingly decent rave seen. Those were pretty good. Got a couple for the show to try out. Was rolling pretty good the entire night. Definitely going to by in bulk to distribute.

Fuck off. There's a decent discussion on the occasional use of receretational drugs and their impact on lifting.

I've been smoking weed, occasional stims, and Xanax bars. Have been lifting 4 months. I started as an obese dyel, now I'm only an overweight dyel that finally was able to do lmao2pl8 bench.

Go be a sheltered faggot on Reddit. There's a thread on /r/fitness asking when the best time to take your protein shake. Go sperg up that thread instead of this one.

Nope

Anyone else redpilled but not get the "weed/drugs is for degenerates" meme?

>Fuck off.
No I most certainly will not. If you wish to discuss illegal and harmful activities such as drug abuse, I suggest you take your discussion elsewhere, namely /b/. Good day sir.

That hand is absolutely disgusting. I expected nothing less from a drug abuser.

used to smoke weed/cigs every day, haven't smoked cigs or weed in like 6 months. Relapsed yesterday and smoked 6 cigs but I won't be doing that again.

>get lucky

my fuckin dude!

degenerates like you's need to die.

>you's
>tells us to die
Something isn't right, here.
Something, isn't right here.
Something isn't, right here.
Something isn't right here.

I smoke weed.. Rarely. It gives me anxiety. But at the same time I won't say no to a smoke sess. I buy in bulk ( got personal use) and you definitely have good taste because teslas are amazing. I do acid as well but a couple times a year during festival season. Sometimes it gets weird being on acid and I can't control it. Uhh.. I drink a lot some weekends when I go out too. I'm just awfully lonely and don't know what else I'd do with my time except do drugs to forget about it. I work out like 5-6x a week though so idk yea I've been making progress but not impressive ones if I stopped my social drinking habit.

I also do coke when offered at clubs. I'm a broke college student...coke isn't apart of my budget.

Lucifer's cabbage every other weekend.
Psychadelics 1-3 times a year.
Stims if offered when I'm really fucking drunk.

Cutting out drinking till summer now. Shit just gets me sad and all kinds of nostalgic.

Used to be big time into MDMA, MDA, pressies which I'm SURE contained amphetamines and caffeine, etc.

Got sick for 2 years, gastritis, constant nausea and couldn't eat much, couldn't work out. Exacerbated by stress. Quit those drugs. Got better, continued to party, tried MDMA again, couldn't roll, whatever. Did blow semi regularly.

I'm now sick again with the same symptoms. Less severe, but fuck.

It's not worth it bros. it COULD have nothing to do with drug use. You COULD be like all my other friends who roll every 2 weeks and drink till blackout and puking but are still healthy.
But you COULD also be like me and just have a shit deck of cards.

Stick to alcohol occasionally if anything

>Cafeine, lots
>Binge drinking on weekends (2 days when single, when with a girl 1 day on average), also eat unhealthy as fuck sometimes
>Weed, not too much. Some weeknights when I want to unwind, sometimes in weekends before/during/after drinking
>Ritalin around midterms

>molly twice a month
you fucked up, you're never gonna make it

This is wrong, drugs can be done responsibility and gives you a different perspective on the experience of life

just awallow the lsd blotter
lsd will still work, nbome wont

alcohol beer 1xweek
coffe everyday

Yes sometime i am hangover and i skip gym

been taking fuckloads of every drug there is, only drugs worth taking is weed with friends, Mdma/E/coke at parties and maybe maybe lsd a couple of times a year to experience something else. Trust me i know my drugs

>muh perspective
>muh new experience

t. druggie scum

Op is a salt lake fag , you gave it away with your shit friends company

virgin

You people are pathetic

Those

Weed, often
LSD, once a year
MDMA, 4-6 times a year

Also 2c-b every now and then, and have tried nBome-25i, and -25b. Cocaine I've done only once.

Actually California. Used to live in utah I while back

I've severely cut down my drinking and am smoking regularly, but since I have a home gym it's actually pretty sweet. Getting high and going for long runs in the woods at sunrise is GOAT.

The only drug I do are steroids and i'm coming off soon.

Drus are are for fags desu. Steroids are great though.

do psychedelics affect testosterone? i heard weed does

friend ordered acid from darknet and it had no taste is it safe to assume it wasnt an rc? im pretty sure people wouldnt sell 1p-lsd or al-lad and shit like that cus its more expensive and you need to have actual lsd to make it

4-aco-met is really one of the best psychedelics, its so fun

>
First off, the darknet is a completely straight way to get legitimate drugs. Don't listen to that guy, reviews keep vendors honest and it's very easy to find whatever drug you're looking for.

Second, the entire reason that 1p-lsd and other Lysergamides exist is because you DON'T need LSD to first synthesize it. That being said they're both fantastic drugs and just so worthwhile as regular LSD.

Whoops meant to reply not green text

Anyone knows how long coke is detectable in saliva?

>current year +2.3
>what is tor

u do need to lsd as a precursor to synthesize it or something close to lsd and from that u can make lsd or one of these rc lysergamides which are harder to make than real lsd

Used to do a lot of blow... going to vegas for MDW (friday and Saturday night)... Here's the list my boy and I are bringing:

- 4 pressed pills
- 4 caps of pure
- 5 grams of Yay
- 6 XR Addies
- 6 Xanax bars

Pretty stoked desu senpai.

>What drugs do you do Veeky Forums?

None because I'm not a fuckin loser

I'm an alcoholic so when I'm on a binge I'll stay drunk for weeks at a time, literally 24/7, before ending it in hard withdrawals. So I try to avoid it best I can. It also not only ruins my gains but everything else in my life.

Benzos and sleeping pills whenever I can get them.

Speed whenever I can get it.

Weed about once or twice a year, I hate it though, it just makes me panic.

What is coke like? Can it help u be productive or is it just for partying? I have adderall but that's it

steroids, year round
weed, 3-7 times a week
benzo 1-2 times a week
amphematimes/other party shit maybe 5-6 times a year

I smoke a blunt most weekends, it helps with hunger & helps escape skelly mode. Don't drink. Quit other drugs too. Bit of giggle bush now & then is fun. Plus going & drinking flares my autism bad

Coke is very shortlasting. Usually when you do coke, you take some more constantly and have incredibly insteresting conversations which turn out to be artificial and boring when you suddenly come down. Then you just do some more. It's great though. Just pretty addictive and cardiotoxic.

>Phenibut about once a week
>Weed once or twice a month
>LSD about once a month
>Shrooms if I manage to find any during season
>Molly if/when I get my hands on it

Tried a bunch of other stuff before, but these are the ones I feel comfortable sticking with. Absolutely love psychadelics, majoring in psychology with the hope of researching psychadelics role in psychotherapy.

Gave up on all drugs at 25(31 now). I still drink though. At my worst I was drinking every other day but I've managed to cut back to about once a week.

I really regret getting into drugs as a teen. I sailed pretty close to the wind with my mental health, especially with Cocaine, mdma and cannabis.

>gave up all drugs
>still drink
choose one please

I smoke weed almost every night. I've cut down to acid/mushrooms/ecstasy one or twice a year and drinking maybe once or twice a month.

I've been lifting two years and still progressing. Feelin great desu

Seing as I'm currently 21, and do Cocaine, mdma and cannabis, exactly how did you "sail pretty close to the wind"? Did you combine mdma and Cocaine a lot? I hear that's pretty damaging for your serotonin receptors.

How is phenibut? I've read a bit about it, but it doesn't seem big here in the states.

Weed makes me eat shit and be lazy so that's a no

Alcohol fuelled nights out lead to thousands of calories of trash, hang overs which make next day training impossible, shit sleep and recovery and makes it hard to get your nice lean chicken and veg rather than crisps and other shit your stomach can handle the day after so that's a massive no, though i do this too often

Mdma comedowns make me want to kill myself, training isn't even on the cards

Acid is the only one i can handle and still train well but the huge high time makes sleeping and eating properly hard

Really unless they help you, drugs are best avoided. But life is more fun with them so idk

I was doing mdma from about 18-21, I didn't start using coke until 24.

I used mdma about once or twice a week over an extended period and it severely fucked up my serotonin receptors. I became clinically depressed and had to give up start taking anti-d's.
The anti-d's were almost as bad though so I fucked them off and went clean from all drugs bar alcohol and the occasional spliff.

Cocaine was worse than mdma. Started taking it at 24 and over a year period of using it 2-3 times a week I fucked up my mind beyond all recognition. I developed severe anxiety disorder, self harmed, became boarderline schizophrenic and had violent mood swings that got me locked up.
Even after giving up, My anxiety disorder took 4 years to dissipate fully.

I'm just trying to make sure I keep the drinking to a minimum now, so that I don't have to give it up entirely and become a boring old faggot.

It's like being drunk without losing any form of control. It turns me into this smooth, charming bastard without any inhibitions. Used to take it before going on dates, with great success.

Now I've landed a qt gf, so instead I take it whenever I feel like having a good day, or have some sort of presentation I'm nervous about, and occasionally if I'm going to party. Take it easy if you're going to mix phenibut and alcohol, it'll make one drink feel like three. If you're disciplined enough to not drink too much you'll have a great party, though.

All in all I strongly recommend it. Do the required reading about it before you take it, though. Taking it too often will fuck you up. Know the limits.

>2-3 times a week
What, did you think this wouldn't fuck you up or did you have a dependency

Are you prescribed it or do you buy illegally

Also hoe does it compare to xanax

Kekked

You know what he meant

The calming thing for me, is that most people like you, who've had trouble with cocaine and/or mdma, are people who have just obviously not been careful at all. It is not common to read about people keeping it to 4-6 times a year, who end up in major trouble.

It can often take me an entire week to feel completely normal after what I consdier to be a heavy dose (~400mg), so I just cant fathom how some people even consider doing it every week, let alone several times a week.