Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums.

I'm a 47 year old neckbeard from /pol/.

My obamacare doctor tells me the tingling and blindness I'm experiencing are from diabetes.

I am thinking of starting a mass building routine to increase my passive glycogen absorption (i.e. reduce my "insulin resistance".)

Against my doctor's recomendations, I also have started a based ketogenic diet focused mostly on fats to keep my blood sugar down and self administering lead and mercury chelation agents.

How do I get started? I have a free gym membership which has a weight room, track, climbing wall, and pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal/#overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post proof and I will tell you how to cure your type 2 diabeetus.

Read the fucking stickey.

What kind of "Proof"? You want a picture of my blood sugar test strips?

I want to see a pic of your fat /pol/ self, face and all.

It is tradition to post your body, we need to see it to get started helping you out

>Against my doctor's recomendations, I also have started a based ketogenic diet focused mostly on fats to keep my blood sugar down and self administering lead and mercury chelation agents.

Why not eat healthy sources of carbohydrate like whole grains, fruits, beans, and sweet potatoes instead, which will improve insulin sensitivity and help prevent a heart attack, which as a diabetic you're at higher risk of?

Well I can't fight with the 88. Let the doxing begin.

back to /pol/ cunt

Hi there

As well as a ketogenic diet, you should employ intermittent fasting. Try alternate day fasting:

>day 1: eat keto, as much as you want
>day 2: drink water and other non-caloric drinks

Sincerely,

A nonwhite

(((Diabetes))) is a jewish invention to sell you (((pharmaceuticals))).

Truth be told you can easily pray the beetus away.

>how do i cure Type 2 Diabetes ?
well...ever tried fucking someone with HIV ?

Here is the fat of it.

Sex is overrated.

>A nonwhite

He wanted something he could trust.

Do you enjoy an increased hereditary tendency toward type 2 diabetus?

It's... beautiful...

Alright, there's an ongoing clinical thing called the Newcastle Study. They haven't published everything yet but they release updates amd they HAVE REVERSED TYPE 2 DIABETES IN A REPEATABLE WAY.

They are about to start a phase ii clinical trial called DiRECT which explains spme shit here ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal/#overview

Essentially you're so fat you've got little bits of fat physically blocking insulin getting out into your body and then carbohydrates getting into tissues too.

The best diet for you if possible would be some kind of fast. You can't easily have lots of carbs because diabetes, you can't do keto and have a lot of fat because that is part of what causes the diabetes, and you can't have protein on its own because rabbit starvation. There are a few options, I think the fast mimicking diet looks good. Ask your doctor it may be available to you.

BE WARNED: The Newcastle Study has tended to be very conservative about its results in the past. They were saying only a couple of years ago that only people early into their diabetes were viable, and they've only just started claiming more positive and general results. In other words YMMV.

DO NOT GAIN WEIGHT whatever you do. Lose weight, lose fat. Swimming will benefit you greatly here (plus it's not so hard on the joints).

Eat less, move more

t. 1990s

Only person in my family with it is my uncle, and that was after a couple of decades of eating like an American.

This is actually helpful. How did I not come here before?!

I have been steadily losing fat. Over the last year I've lost 70 lbs and and still dropping.

I have been eating mostly MCT's in coconut oil for ATP production and proteins.

I generally keep my blood sugar between 70-90 (my doc says this is too low and risky for coma, but I've never had any symptoms and my ketosis is keeping me alive on that front), and doctors dont know what the fuck and dont really have good treatments yet.

Fasting every other day seems reasonable.

I have noticed my insulin resistance decreasing over the last year.

My A1C1 test was at 12.8% when I started working on it, and it's down to 5.8% at this point due to my constant low blood sugar.

I supplement with omega 3 oils and a few different prenatal vitamins.

I do want to start lifting. I walk 1-2 miles daily.

Brah, all jokes a side.

If you're that fat, and that unfit:

1)Your priority has to be fat loss, this is only achieved via watching your calories, you didn't post you height/weight so I'll assume your a fat yank. Thus, try for 1,800 calories.

2)Consider the fasting mimicking diet, 5:2. It has some good results on helping diabetes 2.

3)As a newbie, your will gain muscle regardless. This will help you with your proposed insulin management.

4)Keto can fuck you up later down the line. Keto is excluding all carbs nearly. You require carbs for Testosterone. Lower Testosterone = worse insulin resistance, weaker dick, and lower muscle quality.

5)If you are on Keto, you probs have the Accuemeasure. Use it, and see how you react to you food after. Beans could be a great alternative carb for you for now.

Don't listen to this guy.

Just do ketogenic and don't worry to much about the exercise component for the first week or so because your body will feel like complete shit while You adapt to no sugar.
Regardless of keto or not the main thing that matters is reducing foods that spike your insulin.
For the first few weeks, do some swimming to get used to the activity.
Based on your picture I would suggest picking up the ddp yoga program and doing it at home because it will restore range of motion and give you a good base to start lifting without blowing out your joints.
Once your diet is fixed, do starting strength for a few months and then you will have a foundation to do whatever program at your gym that looks fun.
Good luck famalam, I'm 42 and had a similar experience. You will feel like shit, but it is worth it. We are all going to make it.

I dont have heart or circulatory problems at all desu. Every test is normal. I'm just diabetic and can't pass a glucose tolerance test yet.

I want to get buff and rekt like this guy.

My range of motion is decent. I can palm the floor and kick over my head. I walk 1-2 miles a day and can sprint a block or so before I start getting winded.

I'm just too much fat, otherwise pretty healthy.

Im 6 months into keto, and didn't go through any carb withdrawl when I started.

I drink about 12 cups of coffee a day without sweeteners and add butter or coconut oil.

I worry a bit about kidney/gaul stones building up, which is why I'm also chelating.

Fish oils are good. 1g a day isn't even too much so long as they aren't rancid. You will know they are rancid btw if instead of a slightly unpleasant fishy burp at most you get a nasty burp and often breakout in spots and things. That ought to improve your shit a lot anyway. MCTs/Coconut oils should be fine too.

Swimming should be your primary focus because it also has a thermogenic components, your body will expend energy just by you being in below body temperature water. A lot of this will be through using up your fat stores.

Lifting ought to be fine. Don't push yourself too much, a beginner lifting routine is mostly about developing your nervous system and how it fires and connects your brain to your muscles and so on. Diabetes can cause issues with your nerves so you may find it difficult to progress. Starting strength is a fine program imo, you may find SL with it's ridiculously light starting lifts better (I don't like it). Ketogenic diets are also a bit shit to lift on. You may find a bodyweight routine better, they are also good fun.

Doctors certainly can vary in quality but do try and keep them informed of what you're doing if you can.

Pls if you post here do not bring the /pol/ memes with you. Some others do, but myself and many others don't find them amusing, they get very tired after the millionth le funny racial slur bullshit. Here it's more about doing seemingly homosexual things and having allegedly homosexual feelings but still being 100% straight alpha chad. Good luck.

Don't hate me because I'm a hater. I don't think I made any meme jokes. Oh wait, the 88 reference. I guess I did.

Intolerance of bigotry makes us bigots though, so thanks for the tips, love. ;DD

legitimately kill yourself. the world doesn't need any more of you.