Minoxidil

Can we talk about this?

I want a beard real bad, you guys. I'm 23 and can't even grow a patchy beard.

Have any of you used it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R23ZPo6Cfec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try calcipotriol first.

My beard is super patchy and thin. I used that stuff for 2 months twice daily on my face but while my face did start improving I started getting a lot more hair everywhere else.

My arm hair is a lot thicker and what made me stop is I started growing hair on my ear lobes and right under my eyes on my cheek bones.

I've just accepted that I will never have nice facial hair and maybe when I reroll next time I will

Jesus christ. I've seen similar experiences with a friend of mine who started growing hair on the nose.

Stay away from that stuff, just let your beard grow slowly.

>Psoriasis medication

What for?

Bump

You should get TRT if you can't even grow a beard lol

It's also used for alopecia areata. It does a lot of the same shit as minoxidil but without the DHT action. It also doesn't go into the bloodstream as much, and makes the very top harder (and mostly dead) layer of skin a little bit thinner and that will make minoxidil a little nicer to use should you want to try it anyway (less skin shedding and such). Both have mysterious hair growing action.

just stop shaving it wont grow if you keep shaving it off i mean how many times a day do you look at your self so who cares

Yes it works
Yes you'll get dry skin
No your skin won't age

Pretty sure you should shave the vellus hair though.

Some guy on the nofap forums said he used minoxidil for a beard and it worked. However he said that once he stopped taking it the hair on his head stated falling out so be careful

>tfw 18 and can grow a full beard
Post boi pussy you faggot

That's bullshit.

Bump

>cant grow beard
>Father is bald
>Grandpa has hair
At this point im just gonna let it ride. As long as i keep my head hair ill be happy. If i start balding ill go all in on the chemicals.

LAst bump.

I just started last Friday, pic related is what it looked like before

Despite my shitty patchy beard growth I'm still glad I have growth on my cheek (with a few stray hairs further up on my cheek) and some hair where my connectors ought to be - that should mean there ARE some follicles in those areas Minoxidil can do its magic on, and if I'm lucky I'll be able to grow somewhat of a full beard after I'm done using it, if not the fullest
I do have a lot of vellus hair in my stache area, so I'll be able to grow a decent mustache afterwards for sure at least

Currently using liquid minoxidil, and it dries my skin out like fuck, skin peeling a lot
I might switch to foam Minoxidil after I've used up the 3 month supply of liquid Minox I bought, but it's a lot more expensive

You have the hair follicles all over your face. They just aren't activated cause genetics or what have you
It's likely he was already going bald before he started and didn't know, then when he stopped the bald genes kept going

>tfw full beard by the time I was 13
>tfw Turkish diaspora
>tfw all the western girls thought the beard made me mature
>tfw fucked 6 girls by the time I was 14

>tfw /pol/tards will argue degeneracy and being turkish is the bottom of the gene barrel

Just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=R23ZPo6Cfec

Turks have pretty good genetic compared to you arab neighbors.

>right under my eyes on my cheek bones
w-wait this isn't normal?
my beard is patchy as fuck but I grow hairs on these places as well

I know we do

I have a strong jaw, I'm 6'4", I'm white-skinned (tan easily though, never get sunburnt), people on /soc/ tell me my face is anywhere between a 7-8 (and those fuckers rate most people at 4-5s)

and my family tree is pure Turkish, that's why I laugh whenever people on /pol/ make bullshit threads about "turks r ugly arab short rapebabies"

>wanting a beard
jawlet detected

Turkish women are absolutely beautiful, how to get Turkish woman, Turk bro

Youll get a full beard in 2 months on 5% minoxidil. Guaranteed. Just apply twice daily.

Post a pic turk

they like men in suits, they like men who are classic chivalry-type alphas

basically do what the feminists don't want you to do, turkish women are submissive

also having a foreign accent while speaking turkish is a plus, if you don't bother trying to speak turkish you come off as a retard

Thanks lad

Exceptions prove the rule, turks are still shit tier. Sorry senpai

Coming from someone who's never been to /pol/

Im 20, should I wait a few years before trying minoxidil?
Where can I buy it in the UK and is it expensive?

>Im 20, should I wait a few years before trying minoxidil?
No, do it now
It's somewhat expensive
Just don't get Rogaine which is way overpriced
Get Kirkland or Foligain
From Amazon maybe, google around you faggot

>Turkish women are absolutely beautiful
Can't confirm, and I'm German, they're everywhere here
They're either morbidly obese midfifties hijabis, or young skanks with terrible style, hijab optional

Even the famous ones look off somehow, like Sibel Kekilli

its because white genes in turkey are all european that they kidnapped. the mongols looking for gibs are the real turks.

I think I'll wait until 21ish but thanks for the brand recommendations

you realise the ones we send to Germany come from shitty villages and are most likely Kurd-mixed in their blood?

aka they are brown sand niggers?

the """turks""' you guys receive as cheap work labour are just mongrels

There's not much to talk about, is there? Use it and if you're lucky, it works for you.

??? That's the biggest load of bullshit.

They're on some level a Mongol offshoot, but also the Byzantium population didn't vanish into thin air, and also there are a bunch of other white populations in the Middle East, some of which probs contributed.

A lot of who they kidnapped were fucking African too.

Kurds are fucking hot bro what are you even talking about?

Kurds>Turks

Anyway I've seen local girls from the hickest of villages that were hot

I've been to Turkey myself, I've seen enough interviews with turkish bitches in light of the recent events, most of them look meh at best

>literally unironically putting minoxidil on your face

kekarooni

enjoy your wrinkles old man

Turkish bitches from big turkish cities, I should add

There's a reason even Don Giovanni only wanted to fuck 91 of your sluts

That's a myth

Not really my freund. I know alot of turkish girls who look really beautiful. Worked together with one and everyone, especially the german ones, were flirting with her. Maybe where you live, these women are shit tier.
And dont think that turks are kurds or arabs. For us germanen, these women look alike, but in reality, they are completely different. As I said above. Turks have the best genetic from the mediterran-type of human (next to the persian).

I like how the stories about minoxidil range from "it doesn't do anything at all" to "you will literally grow hair on your eyes"

I've been using it and am definitely getting some growth but nothing miraculous. I haven't been very consistent though, I forget to put it on sometimes.

>it doesn't do anything at all
Who says that? And have they been.consistent in applying it?

Anecdotal desu farn. I've been around enough and I haven't seen a beautiful turkish girl anywhere. Pretty ones, but no breathtaking beauties as you see in Scandinavia

Are you supposed to shave when you do this? I hate having a little pube stache so I shave religiously but idk if it's killing the baby hairs that are coming out.

>kurds are fucking hot
>kurds>turks
really
really

k*rds are brown shitskins, k*rds are gibmedats niggers, k*rds fuck their own sisters ""apart of tradition"", they honour kill, they lie, they steal, they're filthy little manlet sandniggers that blow themselves up for no reason

they're dirty cunts, enjoy your media propaganda selling you that bullshit

I have seen breathtaking beauties who were turkish. Maybe it depents on the person.

Kurds and turks are the same ugly brownshits. Probably the same brownshits claiming they're beautiful ITT.

turks aren't brown
k*rds are brown and ugly

turks can be ugly, but we're not brown

idk about beard gains but 5% twice a day (liquid, not foam) works amazing for hair.

Oh yes, you very much are.

not an argument.

bump

you're both not white

Minoxidil won't help if there are no follicles to work with in the first place. I have a small bald spot, and no hair will ever grow there. Thankfully it's small and aside from that I have a pretty full beard. If minox doesn't work it's because you have shit genetics sorry

Technically they are.

If their skin is not "white" then they are not white.

God, there is nothing sadder and more destructive then self hating brown people.

just looks like your hair got longer