GIve me one good reason you aren't doing the GOAT exercise

GIve me one good reason you aren't doing the GOAT exercise

I do 'em all the time when I go to the supermarket.

yeh with bitch weight that literally everyone can handle, yet you dont see regular cunts with monster traps and forearms

What

Is it okay to farmers walk while i have a tailbone injury ? Will it further the injury ?

None, I do it.

because im doing Rack Pulls Above The Kneeā„¢

Because my gym has nowhere to walk.

i use a pinch block and rock climbing to train grip strength instead

425 deadlift and i've been doing double overhand from the start

but i squat every sesh

Kek

Farmer's walk looks so fucking autistic to do in a gym. you pick up heavy as fuck weights and literally just walk around with them. just do hammer curls

>people might look at me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck off

Can someone post that video of Scott Wallace doing farmer's walk and leaving the video?

>hammer curls
>developing forearms, grip strength, and traps
fuck out dyel faggot

Rippetoe says they're unnecessary if you deadlift.

I have the same question

different exercise. You should be able to farmer's walk more than your deadlift (for up to about 20-25m) so it will load your grip, core and upper back more than deadlifting. They're also useful for conditioning, and are used as a competition event very often in strongman
If you're a powerlifter or weightlifter then you'd probably be wasting your time (which is what Rippletits is getting at), but if you are a strongman or are just straining to be stronger and more athletic then they can do a world of good

you need to lurk at least 2 months before posting

Are you using bands or big black asses by any chance? Pic related me doing some neck work

>You should be able to farmer's walk more than your deadlift

yes
>starting position for farmer's walk handles is higher than a deadlift, it's more like a rack or block pull
>they're at your sides, so it's more like a trap bar lift
My best farmer's walk for 15m is 260kg and I've picked up 275, but never deadlifted more than 240.

I used to do farmer's carry with my 90lb dumbells at home, when I was a skelly.
I got used to the weight after six months of strength gains and now I'm doing lunges with it.