Lifting for jesus

>working out at home
>listen to the Bible on audio book
>say a short prayer before, during and after
>sometimes I'll be absolutely busting my balls and a prayer for strength gives me what I need to finish

Anyone else do this? Also shit you do to boost your moral

how very cringe

>Jesus answering your prayers

I inject test and get actual results instead of praying to a retarded imaginary being.

I've seen some shit user, seen some shit

'Tips'

>I inject test
testlet. I understand why you hate God. He gave you shit genetics. Maybe if you ignore him, he'll go away. Then again, probably not.

I'm trying to read a bit of the Bible and pray daily. My life has gone nowhere these last 25 years, but in the Lord I see a hope and a future

My thoughts exactly
Princess is just upset that God gave her a uterus

I don't hate God. Christianity and any religion that claims to understand God is just retarded and child like.
>having good genetics means you build muscle like someone one who inje ts testosterone.
Even if you were a prime alpha male as Long as you're natty you won't build muscle like me. Jesus religion fags have literal schizophrenia.

Godspeed annon, may jesus be your spot

Stop chatting shit and get to church princess

Thanks breh.

I pretend im satan trying to pull myself up off the ground after being cast out of heaven so i can lead an army against god on my heaviest sets of squats

Stay in church fag we need retards like you to lie to other retards so we don't descend into degeneracy and liberal wasteland. Thanks for sacrificing your intelligence for the betterment of our society.

>not bringing barbell to church
>not lifting in the presence of yahweh
>not having the priest spot you

You're not gonna make it breh

Wtf did I just read

Amen brah

How's middle school going?
Thanks for your input princess

>if I can't see God he can't exist
how's neglecting your soul gains going?

Read paradise lost breh satan is the good guy. Or just keep eating up the jew propoganda about the almighty "benevolent" dictator yahweh. Satan fights for the liberation of man, god fights to preserve his right to oppress man.

Also work out at home, doing tire flips in gas mask. If I do a good work out then I get noodles and canned soup, maybe even a rabbit.

Anyone else here make a pact with the devil for gains?

You're just imagining what you could do to another man who's nailed to a cross fagpai

Nice trips tho

>soul gains
I'm using that
I don't see Satan as an evil force but more of a punisher of wicked. I believe we all go to hell for a time after death to experience all the bad one has cause throughout ones life before being rewarded with all the good in heaven. After this comes the next plain of existence.
Russia?
I don't need to nail a man to a cross in order to rape him

No self hating New Zealander.

>not praying to Satan

>Lifting in homegym
>Listening to metal
>Sacrifice chicken to the dark lord
>Feel the strength of a million demon army
>Breaking PRs left and right
>Eat chicken post workout for even more gains

Plus the projectile vomiting does wonders for my cut.

Hey stupid, read I didn't say I didn't believe in God Jesus you fucks are stupid.

Rofl this dude believes in magic and souls in 2017

>5 sets
> 5 mysteries of the rosary

I like long rest periods on volume day.

I thank Jesus after every workout, the amount of times I've nearly slipped with a bar and killed myself but corrected myself enough to put it down safely is enough for me to believe in a higher power.

I'm Muslim but I like wearing this tank to the gym.

Good on you OP for embracing your faith. Too many edgelords from leddit think they are smart for giving up religion cause "muh science."

God bless brehh.

I hope you're a muslim bro and not those shit-tier sharia supporters who need to be crusaded

Gtfo of internet nonsense senpai, rather be a dhimmi then be ruled by the psycho trannies in DC.

>invoking hidden name of God
>making it
Pick one

I do it for God so I can help humanity brehs

FYI Saint Sebastian is the patron saint of athletes and fitness.

>tfw listening to Tao Te Ching at the gym and Buddhist audiobooks/talks

Yea i do this aswell, I pray to Muhammed though.

any good titles brah?

Jehovah's Witness reporting in

so far as audiobooks go its harder to find good titles to download (for free) that would be goof for the gym

for regular reading I have plenty
Zen Mind Beginners Mind audiobook I quite liked and it makes me feel very relaxed while I lift.

A big thing recently is focusing on building total body awareness which combines well with lifting.

I also have the heart and diamond sutra recordings, In the Buddha's Words, and Zen Flesh Zen Bones which I really enjoy since its mostly koans and zen poems/stories which is good since its hard to concentrate fully on lifting when I have a load of information coming in.

I find Zen practice in general to be very fitting with bodybuilding

Anything by:
-Ajahn Chah
-Ajahn Brahm.

You're welcome

Christianity is about letting an innocent man take the blame for your sins
it's for weak people who won't take responsibility for themselves

already listened to all Ajahn Brahm's talks on youtube. Was good stuff, thanks tho

don't pretend like you are compassionate or a good person for the slim representation of your faith you present here. your people only desire the downfall of western civilization ad the institution of shariah law, which destroys the foundations of our prosperous world. there will come a time soon when the weak awaken to your deception, your evil. look at all the predominantly muslim nations, tell me how they are fairing and why. do you think your way of life is anything but decrepit and vile? all nations that are majority muslim are filled with strife and inequality. why tolerate a minority of filth if it is harmless? when given the opportunity you would destroy the world. you need to go back to your corner of the world or be truthful to your religion and try to push shariah law, see how far you get. you're dishonest, evil, and only seek to destroy the world. get ready.

Wanted to get some audiobooks like that myself. Where can I get them (for free)?

There's a really good audio book I try to listen to that helps me out when I need that extra push in the gym and motivates me to be a better person in my finances, health and outlook.

It's actually on Spotify which is helpful for me. If you search for "Slayer" you'll get all of the chapters.

Faggot.

Christianity only claims to know, in a limited and mysterious fashion, that which God has revealed to us in Jesus Christ. Whether you believe in divine revelation or incarnation or not, theologically it is not a religion based around, "hurr durr we know everything about God," but instead is, "this is what God has revealed to us for a time."

Tbh i lift for materialism

Like I don't believe in god or absolute truth or justice
The truth is that might is the only thing that makes right in this world
So you'd better get strong boy