Is chocolate milk good for gaining mass, bros? Or will it just give me man-boobs

Is chocolate milk good for gaining mass, bros? Or will it just give me man-boobs

All milk and milk products contain tons of female mammalian hormones. Avoid it all if you don't want to be feminized.

Whole milk is fine- packed with healthy fats and some protein
Cocoa is fine- packed with riboflavins and other beneficial nutrients/minerals
Chocolate is sugary bad-fatty dogshit and should be generally avoided

Edit: Unless they use a good fat, but that doesn't mean coconut oil and cacau fat chocolate is necessarily any better for you

You know even if the natural female hormones are in the milk it doesnt matter bc they arent orally active. Unless you think jews are spiking milk with orally active estrogen derivatives to destroy the gains of western men or some shit

Drink whole milk instead, chocolate milk has sugar

Shut up loser. All of us drank titty milk when we were infants, it helps us grow stronk.

Anyone who drank formula (translates as an adult to avoiding milk) is doomed to osteoporosis, being a skinny fuck, and never progressing in the gym

I was breastfed human milk, sure.

But you want to stop drinking mammalian milk when you finish weaning or it will interfere with your natural hormone levels.

go for it OP, just don't be a fucktard like me and accidentally pick up a gallon of "chocolate drink" instead of milk. I don't know who would legitimately buy this shit; it tastes like chocolate milk but the macros are horrendous.

>But you want to stop drinking mammalian milk when you finish weaning or it will interfere with your natural hormone levels.
Not him but from the studies I've read milk affects hormones, particular sex hormones like test, far less than other staples like grains, fatty meats and of course sugar.

All food is bad for you, just as all food is good for you. Throwing milk out because it's 1 part in 10 million estrogen encouraging nutrients is as stupid as cutting out pasta because eggs contain the same minerals

stop being a bitch and drink normal milk
the chocolate is just added sugar

t. Bluepilled goyim

Drink chocolate milk post workout. Drink regular milk rest of time. Simple

Whole grains and plant fibers absorb excess estrogen in the body and help women going through menopause or suffering menstrual cramps.

Milk has so much IGF that people when you compare people that consume milk to vegans that don't, vegans are less likely to produce twins because they have so much less milk hormones in them. Cows are selected for high IGF because it increases the chances of having two calves which is good for profits.

Milk also causes earlier onset of puberty and has tons of pus, bacteria, and mammalian hormones that interfere with your body's endocrine system.

>The chocolate is just added happiness
ftfy famalamadingdong

Sure, if you're a 12 year old autistic boy

>>not sucking off the cow tit itself for the most nutrients possible.

If you can fit it in your calories and macros you are good.

>not milking the cow, slaughtering it, eating the whole thing, then washing it down with a glass of its own milk
>not doing this for every single meal

Should I start drinking human milk instead of cow milk?

>they arent orally active

>2017
>not drinking activated female hormones

Sure. Check craigslist.

6 months ago I finally made the switch from cow's milk to almond milk.

I feel much better.

It's true what they say, cow's milk is not good for you.