HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

what do you men by this?

FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

kek

>when you collapse the German economy but their prime minister knows you're 1/32nd part Arab so she gives you money to stabilize your standards of living while an immigrant but you go and buy 350 tubs of creatine instead

WAT DA FACK

beta uprising now

>tfw no Merkel mommy gf who sponsors you
why live?

>Du arbeitest HART, während CHAD Staatsgeld empfangt und ERIKA fickt

>tfw Chad is getting paid to eat pizza and you're a beta wage slave working 9-5

this

LÖSCHEN

Lösche dies!

What happens to Chad when he turns 35/40?

He owns a large home with an attractive family. He scared betas away from his daughter Stacette when they come over for dinner.

It's
>ey junge, lösch das!
You're welcome

Because he dated STACY throughout highschool, he got a solid JOB from STACY'S father.He's made a good carreer for himself and married STACY when he was 28. He got large good and happy family.

In the meanwhile YOU are still sorting out your LIFE. because YOU'RE not gifted with the GENETICALLY determined HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME.

So since Veeky Forums is turning into /r9k/, where do i go now? To Veeky Forums?

>Veeky Forums is turning into /r9k/
It has been r9k lite for several years now

Veeky Forums is were /r9k/ comes when it wants to become a better self.
It end up just getting more muscles, but this comes from long time ago.

>It end up just getting more muscles
Not likely, most of Veeky Forums doesnt look like they lift

dude I've been here more than half a decade, Veeky Forums has always been /r9k/ with muscles. Our posterboy was a suicidal manlet who dated down several points and flirted with traps

I am still more or less newfag.

But this board turned me from fatass into skinnyfat/skinny dude. Just 5 more months and it will be whole year where i stayed the same weigth at ~21bmi. I started swimming and walking a lot and realized that body dysmorphia never goes away. So for me this board was very helpful, like it teached me what to eat what not and how long wait until you can see progress.

But when i see threads like these, i still wonder where the shitposting ends and the real human sadness, rage and hate starts :-(

Like half posters here are super insecure about something and mostly it is something minor like strech marks. And then you go and call girls shallow.

Oh jej this guy's comics.
They're all him whining about how the world doesn't automatically give people sex/success just for existing.

Veeky Forums is where /r9k/ goes when it wants to feel better about itself. It ends up making a /fat/ and shitposting about how anyone bigger than a twig is on roids, its school bully named Chad is still better and more successful than it, and that monster and big macs are good for you. Most of them are manlets but pretend to be tall just to post manlet threads.

>flirted with traps
>with traps
>flirted

Yeah just flirted, no homo and all!
That's how he came to be found dead in a gentleman's sauna in the ladyboy capital of the world...
He was a rentboy, and never got bigger than twink mode

If you want a tip to make Veeky Forums more enjoyable, just treat everything that's not a sticky as a joke or a falsehood

Makes thumbing through threads much more fun