Is it easier to get a tall gf?

Is it easier to get a tall gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

wb270.dianathevalkyrie.com/eur/dominicBlack.htm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, a lot of time they are very insecure. Being tall for women is like being a manlet. They don't fit into normal girl clothes and are taller than most men, so men feel weird about them.

Tall girls are great because I love long legs and it takes a lot more for them to get fat.

In my experience, from a short buff dude:
Tall women are generally way more socially awkward and insecure
They generally respond to dominance much more than shorter women

I had a FWB that was 3 inches taller than me for several months a while back, she was super sweet and submissive

Not a good idea if your a manlet, shit genetics manifests differently in men and women. Shortness for men and tallness for women. I know a lot of ugly manlets who have big ugly sisters, both shit genetics but different manifestation. If you want to destroy your manlet genes get a girl who is clearly thick, curvy and attractive and about your height and what comes out should be better. Not thin and gaunt.

yes
all my previous gf's were my height and slightly taller (5'9) and it was me who dumped them cause of boredom and my devotion for Shrek

>my height
>5'9
he said tall you faggot

im 6'5 and dating short girls is a fucking hassle... tall girls respond better to my height and a prefer a lengthy gal.

5'9 is under average, guy.

That's decently tall for a woman
Average height for a woman in the states is 5/4

If you're not tall yourself you'll have to go with the ones who have a fetish for manlets, which is rare

>5'9 is average
AHAHAHAHAHHAAH MANLETS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF DISTRIBUTION.

It isn't that 50% of men are 5'9 manlets, it is that you have a few guys who are 4'0 dragging down the average so it seems like 5'9 is normal, when in fact normal is at least 6'0.

God, I would snusnu with her so hard

Many girls are at the girl average (6'), but very few are at the manlet cut off (6'4). It seems the current generation coming up are very concentrated in height with few being short (5'8 or so) or around normal man height (6'5+). Obviously I'm talking about girls in their late teens to mid twenties in places with good nutrition (so pls do not whine US manlets).

So it's very rare to find a genuinely tall girl. Obviously if you are 5'9 or so most girls are going to be about your height or taller even with your lifts on (), but if you actually grew in childhood and puberty finding a tall girl can be pretty hard just by their rarity.

>manlet cut off (6'4)

nigga you aren't 6'4" with elevator shoes so fuck off with that gay shit

In 200 years everyone will have access to genetically engineered Amazons

>women
>ever having good nutrition

Being a girl between 14-30 is basically random diet fads, starvation, binge eating, throwing up and drinking boxes of wine.

I am surprised more women don't suffer from rickets and scurvy.

Just go fish in Russia.

American minimum wage is still double national average in Postsoviet countries.

No, I'm taller obviously like most people. Look at , the averages all include old people that had poorer nutrition bevause of war or lack of knowledge or poverty amd have on top of that had age related spine compression and posture problems and so on. So there's a large group of old people bringing the average height down.

>last gf was a 6' rich blonde girl
>ended up being the most crazy thing ever, hated her height and body so much.

Careful, these girls are worse than manlets in self hate.

Dude they teach you what an average is in elementary school, how are you this ducking dumb? You're thinking of a median.

t USA

tfw you will never be a manlet to experience looking up to sexy women that are double your height and cradle you like a baby and giggle as you press your dick into their cavernous vaginas

Holy shit look at those feet.

Is that Tinytrip?

Sauce?

>slightly taller (5'9)

wb270.dianathevalkyrie.com/eur/dominicBlack.htm

Actually she's only 5-9 but looks taller

She's a prostitute?

>be 6'5"
>can't even get lanklet gf

Being 6'1", I am blessed with a love of tall girls.
A six foot girlfriend is on the table.

Average=sum of all numbers divided by how many are included (layman's terms because elementary was way to hard for you apparently)
By your logic a 4 foot man severely drops the average, but what about 7+ foot people?
Even better question that you can't answer, why do you care?

>tfw no kazakh volleyball gf

Anyone here know this feel too?

Not for sex, just muscle domination, wrestling, scissorcrushing etc.

>9/10, 7/10, 5/10

wtf Elina is cute.

>Specialties: modelling, posing, domination, verbal humiliation, full body flex, role play, armwrestling, lift & carry, muscle worship, belly punching, fantasy wrestling, semi-competitive wrestling and a semi-competitive boxing, scissors

Wow lanklets are truly the most retarded people in the world. Having no blood in your brain is truly terrible.

Niggr no!!

>Reviews

>11/2016:"Dominic is a young, beautiful and witty girl, with an amazing body and a great determination to become even stronger.She was very prompt answering emails, setting up everything was quick and easy. We had a playful semi-competitive session. She is still gaining experience (training freestyle wrestling), but her strength makes it up! Many girls have strong legs - but Dominic has also incredibly strong upper body. When she wrapped her arms around my legs during reverse scissors, I was completely immobilized. We ended the session with a warm bearhug that almost crushed my ribcage and a friendly chat. "

That's perfect woman right there.

>tfw no amazoness gf

Taller people have a larger blood volume. Also larger penises on average.

I want any gf.
Tall one would be cute. At 6'4 they would probably still be smaller than me and like having a taller bf, surely?

>find a lanklet female
>breed god tier children

I wish I was him so I could berry my head into their vaginas

>Tall women are generally way more socially awkward and insecure
>They generally respond to dominance much more than shorter women

this its fucking great

Fug that was a pretty hot thought

>"OP is on the loose again, send tard wranglers"

>A prostitute you can't fuck
>And there are men that pay for that
That's a new low

I'm 5,8 and I've always fantasized about fucking a girl that's way taller than me
Man my hopes of making my fantasy a reality are probably a drunk whore or a prostitute

You eat meals on that bro, maybe wanna get her off?

Gonna go teach English in Russia just to get a Russian gf

No other nation of women compare, excluding the other soviet shitholes like Ukraine and Kazakh

MANLET HAHAHAHAHAHA DOMINANCE HAHQHWBQHWHAH

>The people of the Dinaric Alps (mainly Albanians and South Slavs) are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and female average height of 170.9 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).
>subtract 1.1'' from both, and you get that 5'62'' is roughly the female equivalent to 6'0 men
>5'9 females are roughly as rare as 6'3'' men
>not tall for some reason

My fucking sides breh

girls here are less then 170cm on average

kys

Im 185cm and i can say generally girls who are short gets tons of attention from guys and they know they are attractive, tall girls dont get as much attention so it would make sense

Question is however why you would want a tall girl, i mean id rather fight for an attractive girl

If you really wanna go for this, well, your decision.
If not, stay away from anything beyond the ural.

I have family from two different parts of that area and its really weird how only two generations ago the average height was tiny.

>Being this retarded

Tall girls are cock hungry sluts

High testosterone does that to ya

Not that I'm complaining

Am 6'6". When I would date short girls I'd let them go up a couple stairs to get on my face level to make a move. They ate that shit up, but really I just don't want to bend down all awkward.

Currently dating a 6'1" girl and it is surreal. This must be how normal height people feel.

Here's my advice (my gf is 6'2" and I've been with two other girls taller than 5'9"), they usually have low self esteem exactly like a manlet for dudes.

The really tall ones, even the gorgeous model type are never hit on, if she's over 6 feet, just ignore her height in the conversation (you'll be tempted to break the ice by asking her how tall she is, if she plays basketball/volleyball, just don't) they're tired of hearing it and most likely are even traumatized by it (if she brings it up, make a quick joke that you never noticed it, and move on)

Being tired as being seen as dominant and unfeminine, they'll always be really girly and submissive. 10/10 recommend it strongly.

>The really tall ones, even the gorgeous model type are never hit on
Source for this?
I know two girls at my gym who are seriously hot but way too tall for my taste (both are 177-180cm) and they dont seem one bit lonely

I mean what are you basing this on, i know tall girls dont get approaches as much as short girls but it should still be a fuckton of guys throwing dick after them

That's not tall enough to be in the forever alone category, it has to be 6 feet (183 cm) or taller, you have to make some adjustments for the average height in your country though, I'm talking about the US, the minimum height for social awkwardness is probably higher in places like the Netherlands.

Sweden so avg heigh of girls here is 166-168cm
Still, i doubt girls who look decent or better are forever alone in any way

>Still, i doubt girls who look decent or better are forever alone in any way

My gf says she says that guys stare but nobody ever asked her out. Despite being attractive she didn't go on a date with any guy in years before meeting me.

Take my word for it, try it out.

>Take my word for it, try it out.
No thanks, i prefer girls who are short and im not in any rush to hook up, date or get a gf

I still think most tall girls get asked out alot but still less than shorter girls so me not asking them out wont make much of an impact

>No other nation of women compare
Don't Russian girls get passed around by gopniks from age 13-25 then become alkies? Or is that just an int meme?

I don't know where you're getting this "tall girls are shy" shit from. The tall ones around here are prized by 6'3" ultrachads. Only when they get into freakishly tall territory (6'+) do they feel unconfident.

I'm 6'3" but my dick is only above average, can it be mine turn for a tall gf or do i need to jelq to finally reach 8x6 meme first?

Any girl over 5'10 is mega-woman and might as well start lifting and grow her facial hair.

>girl average 6'

stop fucking lying you faggot

How do I into dominance

im 6" and i wish i was alittle taller. I dont know why, but tall chicks are simply sexy to me. They peak my interest by being a 'different' girl. But regular sized girls are also my forte.

Ingredients for dominant genital friction action (not in any particular order):
>choking
>slapping
>hair pulling
>throwing her around
>pinning her down
>giving orders
>pulling hair

Basically treat her as a sentient fleshlight and have your way.*

*Within reason, raping is for niggers and manlets.

Probably. I think that OkCupid stat-guy looked at this and noticed that there is a cut-off point for female height(5'7 I think) after which attractiveness starts to decrease.

GF is 5'11. She isn't socially awkward at all and is the hottest girl in her sorority. One minus is she's always studying for the CPA this semester and another is that she's a cardio bunny who only lifts to tone and won't listen to my advice on working out ever.

Idk man all the tall girls I asked said no cuz they were a inch shorter than me and they look too tall in heels

Tfw 6ft king of manlets

5'10 is king of manlets. 6ft is a bottom floor for the word tall

easier to get, but harder to hold on to in my experience.

5'10 manlet, dated three chicks that were taller than me and two that were 6+

All of them commented on how confident I was for asking out and dating a tall gril. But two of them ended up cheating on me with fucking tall ass dudes lol

I wanted to ask this tall girl out, then this manlet came I thought he was just a friend but she introduced me to him as her husband...

That is the only time I have ever seen a manlet with a snoosnoo

5'11 is king of manlets you faggot. 5'10 is just manlet

Fuck, it was hard finding her.

Worth it.

>amazoness
>a female amazon

I was thinking of amazons and giantesses and got a little mixed up.

I'll forgive you this time.

Hnnnng brother

Yes and no.

If you meet the height requirement, yes. They are often something of an outcast, so don't even get hit on as much as you'd think.
But if you're short, then you might get lucky the outcast thing comes into play. So if you're in good shape and are stylish and handsome with a reasonable personality, you have a fair chance as long as you aren't that much shorter than her.

But you personally. No. No grills for you. You're a gay. Stick with your own cock loving kind, here on Veeky Forums

These first two posts clearly have been outside a few times
And this one thinks in memes

>and my devotion for Shrek

you already did with that sick burn.

>Or is that just an int meme?
no this is true

Or a very weak man

I'm a turbomanlet but have a good face and v taper. Most of the girls I've been serious with were taller than me. Not even uggos or fat just tall and actually really pretty. I guess part of it was they weren't approached often. I've dated maybe one girl shorter than me but I wasn't really feeling it (don't like Asians much). I did get rejected by a womanlet kinda and actually womanlets will be more vicious about rejecting you (though that particular one just ghosted) but I dunno I think because they're so popular or whatever they get kind of entitled and bitchy.

5'5" DYEL manlet dating a 5'8" qt rower. Lordy hell, I've wandered into some strange lands.

DUDE I'm dating a rower too. The lats and arms are to cum for and very anti-vapid opposed to many others I've dated.

source

And on this day both anons realized they were dating the same woman.

>only manlets can get with tall girls

why are manlets so genetically superior?

I had a 6'3 gf in college, I'm only 5'10. She dumped me the second a 6'5 guy showed interested in her.

Don't get tricked friends, tall girls want tall guys.