Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqwBlxtB4tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cake is fucking nasty.

your're are lose

I'll bite and give you the (you)

Cake is so fucking rich and sweet, you should probably kill yourself

If you're already tempting over it then it's game over:insert coin

nigger i have 2 giant costco ribeyes i cooked last night sitting in my fridge on top of 4 dozen eggs.

i could make a 12lb omelet full of gains but im sitting here laughing at you for being tempted by cake.

drink coffee

WHAT

no cause t's pic related

it's my favorite

it's bad for a fat fuck like me

I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT REEEE

then i will be fat forever

i don't understand just go and make your omelet full of gains bro

too late i need to sleep in 3 hours

i fucking HATE my mother now REEEE

Oh boy, did you say cake in the fridge?
Imagine the texture, melting in your mouth.
The explosive flavor, the overflowing sensation of bliss invading your very being.
That sweet relief of all tensions, all in a single bite.

PS: have some self control you fat bastard.

literally just don't eat it

I've had a pack of reese's cups in my panty for like 4 months now

Fuck, not OP but I really want some cake now.

Good thing I'm not fat though, might treat myself.

Taste is an illusion, feeling is also an illusion.

Pain is also a powerful illusion, greater than taste and feeling.

Focus on the illusion of pain, become one with it, and then keep losing weight.

Your pain will transcend into power and strength to keep going.

You are your own reward from fighting your pain.

that doesnt even make it more tempting

i just want to have the goddamn cake

how did you do

i recommend daim cake

this sounds actually like something that would help me, how do i focus on the illusion of pain? do you mean the pain of restricting cake and other sweets?

LITERALLY DON'T EAT IT

It's that fucking simple. Just because it's in the house doesn't mean you have to eat it. Or you can do CICO, count the calories of it and actually have it. If you do that I guarantee you'll regret it and be even more hungry later because it's dense and nutritionally void.

I'd rather have a big piece of chicken and a bunch of broccoli instead of 2 reeses cups.

Daim cake is so.fucking calorie dense it's not funny. I can feel your pain fatty I love that stuff.

Go ahead and eat it m8. You will burn it off no problem.

slam it into the trash

You are never going to make it, you fat disgusting bitch

Go take a huge squirty shit on the cake and you won't want to eat it

Yes, but I lack of self control. That is something I try to work on. But shiiiit, it's so fucking hard. Especially when you were addicted to all the sugar before. I know that I shouldn't be eating it, but I need advice on how to not to eat the motherfucking cake.

How the FUCK do I NOT eat THE FUCKING CAKE REEEE

>f you do that I guarantee you'll regret it and be even more hungry later because it's dense and nutritionally void.
Yes I know and I don't want some shitty food in my life anymore (only once in a while and only on weekends)

REEEE I WANT TO THROW IT AWAY

NO WE NEED TO LOSE WEIGT

I want to, but I can't throw everything away every time my mother buys something unhealthy

I need to learn self control but I don't know HOOOOOW

HOW DO I RESIST THE CAKE

There is no "how" you either do it or you don't.

there must be SOME advice???

I'm thinking of going to the gym again so I can resist the motherfucking cake, will this fuck up my sleep?

There is, you don't like it.

Don't eat the fucking cake fatso. That's it.

OP the only thing that can save you now is shovelling healthy low-cal food, water and coffee down your fat gullet until you couldn't possibly eat more. When I crave chocolate on a cut I eat a whole broccoli and a few nuts or something.

Eat something healthy instead, like an apple. Ignoring hunger is not the answer, but neither is indulging in high calorie sweets.

Find your Zen breh.

Just eat something else, something that isnt bad for you. You won't want the cake if youre not hungry

jesus christ op just throw it in the fucking bin.
and make sure you open it and throw it in so it touches all the other garbage, cos if its a sealed package you'll be tempted to go get it later

fucking throw it out. you can take one (and i mean ONE) bite then fucking throw it in the garbage straight away

Just don't eat it.

t. Fatty losing weight

Chew it but don't swallow and spit the bites out into the garbage, that's what I do when cutting lol

but that's hard and doesn't get me cake!!!!

this is what you sound like OP

Also, same fatty here, move away from parents if you are old enough. Has really helped keep shit food out of my house.

...it's just cake? You've had cake before. It's not the only cake that has ever existed or will ever exist. It won't make you any better a person for having eaten it. The only satisfaction derived from eating it would be extremely temporary. You eat it for the flavor, which lasts for a very short time (as long as it takes you to consume it), then it's over and you feel like shit for having eaten something so unhealthy. The worst part is that you know it's unhealthy and will put you farther from your goal of being a normally functioning and healthy adult. You think your life is fine now, sitting there eating cakes as a fatty? Well let me tell you, it's not. You're missing out on so many things that you don't even realize. To be able to run and jump sounds like something you can do without, right? To be honest I'd be ok with not ever doing either of those things again. But I have the ability to. With ease. That's the biggest part for me. Stairs don't phase me, picking myself up from any position requires no effort, self esteem raises, girls seem like a possibility now, etc. You're far in the dark, but it's all you've ever known. The light is a wonderful thing. So buddy I implore you to resist. Don't forget about it though. Make it your motivation. Change your life. Start eating healthy. If you say that slice of cake will be your long sought after reward when you personally feel you're healthy, you can have that slice of cake. Though you might find that after your lifestyle changes, you don't crave it at an iota of the level you did before. Make a change for yourself now that will impact the rest of your life in a positive way. If you find yourself at a point like this again, ask yourself if the choice you're making will help your future self. Past self has to look out for future self. Because after all, nobody else is going to change you. It begins with yourself.

t. former fatty

go to a fph thread. If that's still not enough, drink as much water as you can.

>Being fat
>Wanting to lose weight
>Wanting to eat cake
>Wanting to eat cake more than you want to lose weight
>Having to have all temptation removing from you in order to resist it

Congratulations user, you have no self control and are effectively a 2 year old in the body of an adult. You'll never make it.

Buy fat pills that make you not hungry.
I don't even finish my food anymore

Chug water. It usually works for me

Fuck yes

Obligatory (you)

Okey, guys...I DIDN'T EAT THE FUCKING CAKE and the temptation is not as intense any longer. I drank tea, water and ate 3 strawberries. I will be fine now I think. Just sucks I have to deal with this until my mother eat the fucking disgusting piece of shit cake.

Throwing it in the trash is the worst advice ever.

This is the best post in this whole thread. I'm going to print this out and put it on my wall. Genuinely thanks.

Throw the cake on floor and punch your mother in her jaw for buying it.

This... But really tell your mom to stop buying garbage

Keep watching videos of people suffering or being pathetic from obesity. You musn't go back user.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqwBlxtB4tA

It's these kinds of threads that remind me that for some godforsaken reason, self-restraint is no longer considered a vital skill that everyone should be capable of at a fundamental level. How did we get to this point?

Cake is gross af senpai.
Pie is best, and even then most pie is pretty shit.

Yeah really. We can't stop eating. We can't motivate ourselves to work adn study. We can't motivate ourselves to exercise. We can't put down the cellphone. It's like we're spoiled to the point of no return. Our society is doomed.

OP, there are 3 dominos' pizzas in my work's break room right now. 10 minutes ago I wanted them badly, I had to 180 out of there and get my mind on something else. In this case, work, and shitposting on Veeky Forums until some compiling finishes.

Go and do something that occupies your mind. The longer you avoid eating shit food the easier it gets.

Take a quick selfie of yourself shirtless. You fat shit. No cake.

Oh look.

The NEET loser complaining about what his parents are putting in their fridge again

Time to nuke it all and start again

>our first world society that continuously creates new ways of making human life easier is doomed

Unless some major natural disaster or a war happens, nothing is going to get "better"

it's probably for some occasion
don't eat it

Just dont eat it you attention seeking fat fuck

So coffee interfere with your sleep but a shitload of sugar and calories before bed won't?

unironically no

t. former fat fuck

Mmm delicious cake. Fuck the others, I'd eat it OP. Imagine the THICC creamy texture and the aromatic sweetness melting in your mouth... Mmm I'm salivating. Go on, eat a slice. Ande then eat the whole cake you FAT FUCK.

AND POST SELFIES IN YOUR UNDIES SO THAT WE CAN LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC HUTT GENETICS, YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN

Your great grandfather probably never even tasted raw sugar and probably never was even close to overweight BUT NOOO, MR. ENTITLED OVER HERE WANTS FUCKING CAKE

GO ON YOU FAT FUCK, SHOW US YOUR CHISELED "ABS" AND SWOLE "BICEPS" AND 3D "DELTS" AND THEN EAT THE FUCKING CAKE AND THEN GO BUY SOME BnJ's

FUCK