Welcome to /plg/ powerlifting general

>which tier are you? Edition

Tiers of talent official:
>No gainer
IOPQ if anybody remembers him
>GDE
Makes up about three quarters of plg
>useless fuck
People who are strong to normies and usuallt have 1 impressive lift but couldn't get far past 400 wilks to save their lives - isley, boardshorts
>Talent chad
People who just hit big numbers and smash their way past 400 wilks and beyond, start to stall hard and actually have to start thinking about their training at about 450ish wilks whereas most stall at 380 - bodorio, Virtus, Alex, norsefat
>Talent monster/freak
Superior DNA for everything strength, their body considers getting up from a chair adequate stimulus to enhance their strength- frog, bryce

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRwq2gDjNVz/
titansupport.com/product/longhorn-suede-quick-release-belt/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbnNlXnynmk
youtube.com/watch?v=EeYrcpbn4o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lads, looking to get my first belt.
Looking at Inzer.
10mm or 13mm?
Lever or buckle?

Well im already labeled for some reason

Somewhere between useless fuck and talent chad, not sure yet

get a titan quick release or kys

Useless fuck or GDE, depends on if my bench keeps getting better or not

Is Wierzbicki natty?

Yeah dude

>>No gainer
Rasputin, Blueshoes

Blueshoes has dled 170kg tho

What are you talking about blueshoes Is insane

>tfw useless fuck
jokes on you
i identify as a GDE

Dubs confirms. 165@93 2017

Also your deadlift ain't bad dude. You progress slowly but you still do so consistently, and you work hard. Confirmed for gonna make it

That looks twice as expensive. Is it really worth it? Whats wrong with inzer? Not saying youre wrong i just need help understanding.

>Blueshoes has dled 170kg tho

instagram.com/p/BRwq2gDjNVz/

If frog does make that burn out program i hope he suits what would burn him out just to see how much his talent recovery genes can take

inzer and titan longhorn are both around $80-90 arent they?

quick release is 10/10. I dont know if any other US companies do them cheaper than titan tho

>quick release
This means lever correct?
>inzer and titan longhorn are both around $80-90 arent they?
Ya sorry im navigating the titan belt page and theres a bunch of different styles but its confusing as fuck cause they all have weird ass names and no way to sort them really.

Quick release is quick release, lever is lever.

no he goes on and off look up his older pictures on his IG, also he deadlifted 410 from deficit

You mean off blocks?

Deficit, the plates were slightly smaller than ipf regulation. Like 2 cm I think.

>this means lever correct?
no. this is a quick release

titansupport.com/product/longhorn-suede-quick-release-belt/

its kind of a mix between lever and prong. basically all the benefits of both with none of the drawbacks (lever braking, it not fitting if you fluctuate weight alot) (prong being hard to take on/off)

No, I was too tired generally.

Side note, I progressed better doing it as written and worse when I tried to change it up with like SSB squats or highbar instead of front squats.

Gotcha thanks. Never even heard of it until now.
>titansupport.com/product/longhorn-suede-quick-release-belt/

Would you say this is the perfect belt for what im looking for?

Some stupid bitch just nearly crashed her bike into me on the sidewalk because I was watching brett gibbs, she told me to watch were I was going even though its literally illegal to ride your bike on the pavement

Everytime i deadlift, i experience discomfort somewhere around my hips. Like, when i'm doing the lift, i'm not feeling any pain or anything. But when i drop the weight back to the floor, as soon as i stand up straight i suddenly feel this huge tension/discomfort around my hips that immediately goes away after 1-2 seconds.

Anyone have any experience with this? Could it be tight hip flexors or something else?

Did you call her a stupid bitch?
If you didnt then youre one.

yeah

should be good lad

No i just automatically apologised before I even looked up from my phone
Triggered af fucking stupid roastie felt like chasing her down

>i just automatically apologised before I even looked up from my phone
Beta

REEE
I woulda just said STUPID RACIST SLUT if I was feeling ballsy

thats so dino

this the future I can see

That's so dino

Its mysterious to me

>dkn ingen fv med stora tuttar som matar mig

>TFW got to 340-350 wilks
>have been on a program for like 12 weeks total in the last 5 years that I've been lifting
>Schroedringer's nutrition plan (it might or might not be clean, but I won't check, so it's OKish).

Am I a useless fuck or a talent chad that's actively working against himself?

you're a GDE bro. Even with 0 programming a useless fuck would find himself with more than 350 wilks after 5 years.

you sound like a GDE t b h

norsefat did what you did and got to 450 wilks kek you're not even close to talent chad desu sorry famalm

Reminder of the glory days

youtube.com/watch?v=fbnNlXnynmk

>350 wilks
>am i a talent chad
how do you think you are anything but GDE

Are barbell rows worth doing?

DB rows are much better.

of course

was rasputin a no gainer? he probably was wasn't he.
Does anybody remember iopq's lifts?

Do people actually address injuries or do you just cover them in ibuprofen gel like me?

ok Reilly

That doesn't really describe Bodorio that well tbqhwy.

Consistent effort and patience is his mark.

blusho is natty monster freak!!!! let's go you cuck i fite u!!!

f-filip? lille filip?

Yeah plenty of people give consistent effort and patience and near enough grind their wheels
See: isley

Anyone?

>Yeah plenty of people give consistent effort and patience
>Isley
hmmm

I'm gonna guess we're just gonna ignore all those times he switched sports for years at a time and all the program hopping and all the ridiculous inflations he couldn't handle and the fact that he recently jumped sports AGAIN (kind of) instead of staying the course?

Mis princesa!! I miss her ;(((

>325.5 wilks
>training 1.4 yrs
My current lifts are
>B. 300lbs
>S. 375
>DL. 450
There's a local meet in my town late July.
I started sheiko yesterday and plan on the usual 29,37,32 (probably add another volume if I do plan on competing to finish just in time for the meet)
Will sheiko be able to push my lifts to be semi competitive in 4 months? Plan on the 83kg class.

Hey boss, feel free to try giving consistent effort and patience for a few years and see where that gets you
(hint, it won't be with a 470 wilks and a spot on the national worlds team)

ayyyyy das meee
Lads, I have my aims set for mid june nats.
I'll stay in the 93 class, imma go for 275-185-300 for a 760 total and 480ish wilks, I'll start training next week

I won't really know that until I've lifted for longer.

Post CB pic u sexy beast

>he hasn't even lifted long enough to know whether or not he's talented enough to be one of the best in his country one day
well you shouldn't be giving your input on this topic then should you

Kek you're literally just a lighter version of Fat Retard

But some immediately reveal their talent and get on the national team quickly, like Rocco.

Got this from the evening before yuros, was kinda dehydrated

Sabo deadlift shoes any good?

Sexiest quads I've ever seen.

But bodorio has a gf now.

m8, I'm as GDE as they come, and my wilks is over 335 at the 2 years mark.

hooo boy that's insane.
i would kill to look like that. You must fucking slay on the reg. If you don't please go to the beach and take some pics with friends for tinder and you'll fucking clean up

THIS MAN IS NOT NATURAL

(ps get a haircut)

Shut your cock holster and answer my question

Tfw not Rocco

Well u got the jewfro down

I-I wanted to be like Fil...

What's your bodyweight rn? If you don't have to cut to make 83s you're solid

Congrats on your performance at euros! Did you talk to fil or the Natty Mr deadliftman?

thx breh, unfortunately not :(
Had to leave before both came, I really wanted to meet Fil IRL

Between 84-86kg day to day. Cutting to 83 wouldn't be a problem. Never thought about competing before so usually stuff my face with cookies and pancakes.

>fucked up tendon in finger
>can squat just fine, can bench with somewhat lighter load, but can't deadlift for shit
>several websites (mainly for climbers, but it's the same thing, grip etc) say not to grip hard for at least a month
Fuck me, what do, lads?

Are there any diddly-wannabe lifts that don't need you to grip stuff?
Hell I could even use machines or something.

I found Filip's old stats, at a little over 3 years of lifting he had a wilks of 384.

There is hope lads.

i dont think you have gyno but what makes em look like that

No OWG at the moment so I guess I'll ask this here

I was looking for ways to stop arm pulling my cleans/snatches and Rippetoe suggests flexing your tricep because you keep the elbow locked in position that way

Does anybody have any experience using this method for cleans/any other suggestions for stopping arm pulls?

So does virtus

has intermittent fasting gone back to meme tier now? is there a point in bulking with it?

When I'm squatting i feel like i want to puke

How do I fix that?

definitely GDE

>implying eating clean has any effect on your actual performance

youtube.com/watch?v=EeYrcpbn4o8

>have fun

don't eat so much beforehand?

I've been consistent efforting myself for the last 3+ years and all I have is just over 300 wilks

Can't use chalk in my uni gym. Is it ok to just use straps for deads?

4-5 benches a week

i don't eat before going to the gym

how the fuck do you stay so lean

Well, ok. But as you can see, Fil was nothing exceptional himself

Is this you

Question for fellow project memeers.
Gonna start throwing in good mornings on project momentum cuz my wwake glutes and hammies. Which day should I throw it on?

do you do abs exercises?

mine are joocy but i think i have gyno when i look at it from the side :( and i have lumps behind the nips fuuarrk plz go away mr. gyno

Weak* for fucks sake I hate auto correct

no I'm not asian. why

>80 wilks difference is """nothing"""