The Death of Boogie General

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that boogie is going to fucking die this june?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0
youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0
youtu.be/jpy1FlGKYz0
marinahospital.com/blog/do-i-need-to-lose-weight-before-weight-loss-surgery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see how he will not
Those dubs were pretty definitive

RIP in pizza boogie1488 ;_;7

I'll miss him

Did anything happen to him or is he just a fat slob as usual?

Convinced a probably unlicensed or shady off-the-grid doctor to give him gastric bypass surgery without having to lose the weight that his actual doctor required him to lose before doing the surgery.

Probably making yet another video about how this time he'll definitely lose weight.

WHO CARES?
Seriously, why should anybody care about this literal WHO?

He's a fat cunt who is taking the easy way out via surgery.

He's going to gain all the weight back though, because it's been proven time and time again that he has the WORST eating habits (8,000-10,000 calories a day when he's not eating much, it can go up to 14,000 sometimes) and will never change that.

He posted on twitter a couple of days ago that he got food from a fast food joint. Like seriously fuckwit? You're getting surgery to lose weight and you're just gonna eat shit?

I honestly hope he dies on the operating table so Jamal can finally fuck his wife (not that he doesn't already, they can just make it official).

Did she even marry him for anything besides his money when he kicks the bucket? Can they even have sex? I'm fairly certain they don't even sleep in the same bedroom.

>Radical bait

Why? Are you an autistic 14 year old?

Also, in addition:

I DM'ed him on my old twitter a few months ago and gave him some tips on how to control hunger after a gastric bypass surgery, I was incredibly polite and wasn't degrading him in any way.

Guess what?

He blocked me without replying.
He blocks people on YouTube who do the same.
And on Facebook.
On everything.

He is not willing to put in the work required to lose weight so there is a 100% chance he is going to gain everything back then blame it on his fans.

Anyone have the video of him getting all butthurt in response to that one thread from last night?

I hope that he will get some trauma related to his overweight for life that will constantly remind him how much of a fat piece of shit he was and how could have lost weight only if he tried a little. god, I hate fat people

He sounds alpha as fuck

You're still moping over this months later kek

>being a crybaby and blocking someone for giving you life advice

Sounds real alpha to me, dude.
Why don't you go suck his chode some more buddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0

If he doesn't die on the operating table, he'll probably eat himself to death afterward. There's a reason WHY the doctors tell you to lose weight before surgery.

>I DM'ed him on my old twitter a few months ago and gave him some tips on how to control hunger after a gastric bypass surgery, I was incredibly polite and wasn't degrading him in any way.
>wasn't degrading him in any wa

Yes you were.
>lemme message you out of the blue when we never talked before and give you my smartass advice
You condescending faggot

Friendly reminder that Boogie browses Veeky Forums and that this is probably him

>not wanting to help someone live a healthy life when they clearly shovel everything down their food decimation pipe every minute of the day

what makes you think that?

>calls Veeky Forums beta cucks
>literally pays for his black bull to live with him and his wife whom he can't even have sex with

has there ever been a case of someone reducing the stomach and actually staying thin for more than 3 or so years? Every single one of those idiots gain the weight back as far as I've seen.

>Boogie browses fit

Why? Did he mean to type in /fat/? What could a lethargic piece of shit like him possibly get out of this board?

Delusional people often seek opposition to reinforce their delusions. It doesn't matter how correct the opposition is, they just laugh it off as "haters."

Not the guy you're replying to but

My father had gastric bypass surgery about 7 years ago and kept the weight off, and is a lot healthier than he's ever been.

Boogie on the other hand, has not listened to his doctors advice and is taking the risky, possibly fatal surgery because he thinks it'll change him
You need to change your eating habits before you get the surgery otherwise you're gonna have the surgery and go back to eating thousands of calories in junk every day then probably die

It's all about willpower, really

> calls Veeky Forums beta cucks
Lmao okay you foreman grill suckin' shit sack.
Keep telling yourself that when you realise it's been 3650 days since you last saw your penis as gangrene rota away your own flesh as your "wife" old out for the last few months when you die and she gets you're cash. It's been a long ride but she's been patient. You are truly the alpha here boogie

redpill us non boogie niggers on that shit

I hope he doesn't die, because no one really deserves to die, especially just for being fat, but I won't feel bad either.

All he does is make excuses. He's so fat because he uses food as a defense mechanism for his abusive childhood, so how is getting his stomach sown together going to fix that? All it's going to do is make you less hungry, which if that's not the real cause of your excessive eating, it will literally do nothing.

What is this abusive childhood shit

His dad used to beat him and shit so he turned to food for comfort
He made a video about it a while ago before he turned into an SJW cuck

Ugh i hate this excuse

My dad beat me and i still have a scar from where he purposefully burnt my hand on a grill
I got over it

They don't sleep in the same room due to his sleep apnea afaik and he said in his Reddit AMA they can't have normal sex. He implied they do other stuff which I assumed is him eating her out, fingering her or using toys on her.

Now I think it's him sitting in his chair crying while she is spread eagle for his roommate

Yeah, some shit about his mom screaming at him and threatening to kill him and shit.

It's literally an excuse. I think everyone that fat has some sort of excuse instead of laziness and excessive eating. Everyone enjoys food, everyone enjoys stuffing their face. Food doesn't make you feel better or numb any sort of pain. It just feels good, that's it.

he's homo he loves food more than pussy

>boogie has probably given fitness advice to you here at some point

What do you think his E-stats are like?

>an excuse

No its the reason why he has to have a can of whipped cream at the ready

desu I don't know how can people go so low without killing themselves.
Even though I'm fit and studying, being unemployed and having no real close friends already puts me on the edge, then I see people literally living on the streets with no dignity, or this morbidly obese motherfucker who plays video games all day, and I don't understand how they don't just end it.

Veeky Forums BTFO

I've never noticed that in the picture.

What the fuck. How could you do that to your body? I understand eating big meals, but literally just shoving sugary shit into your mouth? What the fuck

Just to let you know, Boogie was on UK TV years ago. He was used on a fitness show to scare a guy into dieting. They flew the guy from the UK to meet Boogie and have Boogie give his sob story

internet drama so dumb.

whoever this guy is i wish him the best in his weightloss journey :)

>i still have a scar from where he purposefully burnt my hand on a grill

What on earth could've possibly led to that

I found the true cause of the ass injury

>trying to cheat while trying to cheat

Pottery

For those who missed it.

You must have sounded autistic as fuck user. I write bullshit stories about meeting him in public and his wife cucking him and he just laughs it off.

nice

I saw that. Boogie is so fucking obsessed with food that he takes the guy out for the unhealthiest meal the unhealthiest restaurant he could find even though the cameras were rolling

he gets off to being pitied

>Boogie is so fucking obsessed with food that he takes the guy out for the unhealthiest meal the unhealthiest restaurant he could find even though the cameras were rolling

Well now I have to see this

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0

Thanks m8

Anyone here when Boogie posted, trying to poke fun at us?

No, but I was in the thread that prophesized boogies death and even got quads.

He was being a retard

if his doctor required him to lose weight before getting the surgery why didn't he just get lipo, then get the gastric surgery?

i know this motherfucker has the money to do this. he's got like 4 million subs.

Lol If he doesn't want negative attention why does he make himself a pubilc figure?
He is literally a slave to food. Why would he even acknowledge us?

hard to think that this guy has a head full of hair and I'm fucking balding

>1:50 on the second video

dude makes 6 figures a year, he spends it on food lol

do you realize how many veins they could cut out of all that slob during a lipo?

Iktf, perfect hair genetics wasted on that fat tub of shit and I'm balding at 22

Leandro Hassum, brazillian humorist

but then again he isn't american and was way thinner

If your dad actually beat you (spanking and the occasional whipping with a belt aren't beating) and held your hand on a hot grill I guarantee you have massive issues. They just don't manifest themselves as an addiction to food.

It's not even remotely that simple. You can have "issues" and still manage your life in a responsible way, unlike Boogie.

Back when I used to use the misc before I came here there was some uber boogie sized 4 chan troll who posted a thread to troll us but instead everyone helped him out and after years of hard work at the gym and eating right he actually made it. His username was wetbreasts or some shit look him up he made it.

>The back pain is now constant. The knee pain is now constant. My weight is destroying every aspect of my life.
>I will be lucky if I can stand for the fifty minute ceremony and it breaks my heart
>I'm in constant pain

Just lose some fucking weight you fat piece of shit, it ain't that hard. REEEE

You can tell the fit guy was originally planning on roasting the shit out of him at the restaurant in the second video, but all he can do after that is pity him for being a total moron who refuses to take responsibility.

I liked how boogie was all like "hey man I'm counting on you to prove to me that you can lose the weight. You owe this to me."

It's not that easy man. He's dug himself into a giant fucking hole. Simple exercises are like deadlifts to this guy now.

Somebody just needs to disconnect his internet and destroy his video games.

You are probably sarcastic, but it literally is. All he has to do is
>stop drinking his calories
>stop eating sugary shit (This two things alone will probably help him lose 100 pounds)
>stop eating straight up mayo (wtf man)
>eat some rice, vegetables and lean meat instead of pizzashit

Doesn't even need exercise, and this will all help him lose weight, before he even starts counting calories.

Anyway, I will go to bed, before I kick something

I can't fucking stand people in his comments giving him pity. I get it, boogie was beat by his mom and abused and eats to cope 30 years later. Unfortunately, his eating habit is fucking killing him. People giving him sympathy are killing him one comment at a time.

"stone" is such a hillarious measurement
37.5 stone sounds like nothing
i'm kind of chub at 13.5 stone, but it sounds like anorexic tier

Oh shit the embarrassing bodies guy! I got to see this.

Surgery wont cure your 'ptsd' shitbag.

>Jesse Shand

youtu.be/jpy1FlGKYz0

pretty OK guy.
shame about the skin.

The comments in are seriously fucking cultish.

that one weird balloon of fat sticking out of his left thigh when he was super fat is really fucking with me

it looks like he has one massive testicle sticking out from under his shorts

the wetbreasts saga was legendary

Dude I swear I thought I was the only one to notice. Literally every comment section on Boogie related stuff is so creepily forced positive.

"Most genuine Youtuber ever"
"Such a great guy"
"Huge inspiration"

I know I sound like a cynical faggot but the guy has such a fucking cult of personality about him and it's so fucking strange to me. I know he's likeable to most but I can tell it's a complete act and that his neutrality and innocent hippie 'fight conflict with love' schtick is all bullshit.

Is there a video of this somewhere?

I'm done caring about boogie, gave up on him years ago. It's really, really, really important for someone to lose weight on their own before weight loss surgery. Apparently he convinced some doctor to do it without the pre-surgery weight loss. What a disgusting failure.

see

>Medically, it can make it easier and safer to perform the operation if the patient has begun a reduced-calorie diet and begun seriously working to lose weight. One reason is that a high-protein, low-calorie diet can help the liver get smaller; this aids the ease of the operation and recovery time. Also, if the patient has been eating a balanced diet, the body will be primed to recover faster from surgery than if the patient had been eating too many saturated fats, refined starches, and sugars.

marinahospital.com/blog/do-i-need-to-lose-weight-before-weight-loss-surgery

Boogie's liver must be the size of a house cat. This surgery will kill him if he doesn't take the necessary steps prior.

what the hell is wrong with these """people"""?

Boogie is so desperate for attention.

Why would he even come to Veeky Forums?

Honestly, I feel like he started the conversation about boogie on Veeky Forums to begin with to get more attention, and now everyone hates him

i cant find my other pic about him being a cuck

19 here, been balding since 16. anxiety made it worse lately. currently on minox and finasteride

>painful
>8 lbs in 6 years