Balding

how bad is it, Veeky Forums? ;_;
am I inevitably going to have a huge bald spot in the middle of my head in like 3 years?

Just don't stress about it.

If you're over 5'10 and have a decent body no one cares.

i am decently built and 6'4, but I'm very self conscious about my looks, and really focused on my hair, so it really hurts

I gave gave a shit at first but then I got a good looking girl, a good job, a fast car and started lifting (in that order) and it was like a weight was lifted off of my conscious. Now I shave my head with a razor and I find out that it's perfect for being bald. Before that I had surfer hair.

Tldr it'll work itself out. Don't sweat it.

My advice: own it. Shave it down to a 3 or maybe two now. Get used to shorter hair. As it thins and inevitably falls out you'll already have short hair and be used to it. Can't fight nature so work with it faggot.

now?? i still have 95% of my hair man

this is pretty good advice.

It's warming up and people are cutting their hair short this time of year. It will give a you a chance to assess the severity of the loss and maybe get on fina as it grows back in.

how old are you, btw?

Fuck it, why not? Only going to get worse. Own that shit now. Nothing worse than trying to hide male pattern baldness. Maybe not yet if you're not ready but when that patch gets bigger and more hairless it's time to take a trip to clipper town.

but IS it positively male pattern baldness?

was the bald spot there before

Typically isolated, concentrated hairloss is attributed to MPB. Other possible causes: Do you pull your hair out? Did you experience some significant stress in the last six months?

Go ask a good barber. See what they say. If they reckon it is - clippers bby.

i have experienced very very significant psychological stress throughout Fall of 2015 - spring of 2016.
my sister have noticed the rarer hair bout half a year ago when cutting my hair. hasn't gotten any better nor worse from then.

You have three options
Jump on propecia, shave your head or become the balding guy.

Look into RepliCell

here's front

it's MPB bruh

thats pretty standard recession for late teens, early 20s. Most men see hairline changes at that age. If it's nto going anywhere it's probably not going to worsen for some time.

Just like anything, it's about how concerned you are. If it really worries you, you can try the OTC stuff (not minoxidil) like nizoral. After that you'll need to start taking pills.

Minox works for a lot of people but it's an enormous hassle.

by hassle you mean adverse side effects? like what

like spending horus every day dealing with it

takes less than 1 minute to put some shit in your hair

if you have fairly thick hair 99% of it never reaches your scalp tho,

it's a catch 22, you gotta be bald to put it on effectively, but if it works it will stop working because you have hair

So you've never used minoxidil right?

w-what?
should i use it? putting it on my side and crown?

can it increase hair density?
btw thanks all for help, i think im gonna cut all my hair down just to see how it feels and looks, and then prolly start using minox atleast to slow down the balding for couple years cuz im too fucking young

careful, because of how minoxidil works you'll have some sheds where your balding problem looks a lot worse.

have body but 5'8
feelsbadman
I gotta move to europe to find a girl who doesn't care

get minoxidil, finasteride and a micronedleer

minoxidil actually looks worse
also, those millionares down there got hair transplant

>minoxidil actually looks worse
I don't understand whay ou mean? I guess that you mean that it isn't as effective as microneedling?
>also, those millionares down there got hair transplant
I am aware of that

i meant to say those 2 example hairlines look worse than what they did before minox treatment

Europeans are much taller than Americans. You'd have better luck in Mexico or Korea.

Pro-tip from a fellow baldy, do not take finasteride. It will add to the lifespan of your current hair but the potential side effects are not worth the trade and are far higher than the 2% or so you'll see some 'reports' claim. If you are considering it look into Post Finasteride Syndrome, loads of people are left with wide ranging symptoms that can be permanent and there are no current methods of treatment. Do not think that it's simply a small chance of erection/libido problems, it goes far deeper than that.

>am I inevitably going to have a huge bald spot in the middle of my head in like 3 years?
Whay do you mean in three years you have a bald spot now.

Nigga, you already have a huge bald spot.

That is classic MPB. Don't fall into the trap of "maybe it's stress/ telogen effluivim". You've already lost >50% of your hair density at this stage and it's only going to get worse.

At 22 that's pretty aggressive. Finasterid, minoxidil and nizoral would be your best options

i shaved my head at 19 just do it, some girls actually like it too if that's what you're worried about

>tfw 22 with a NW2 hairline but at least my crown is still going strong

once that starts going it's Minox then shave time

trust the process

It can get much worse im totally JUST'd at this point

It'll be fine though

Ive buzzed my hair before (middle and back thinning) and it looked good, problem is the sides grow back faster than the middle for obvious reasons. What should I ask for? A number 1 buzz and skin fade sides?