How the fuck do you guys do it? i eat clean one day and the next day im craving junk food...

how the fuck do you guys do it? i eat clean one day and the next day im craving junk food. its literally all i think about!

Try keto.

eca stack to kill your appetite.

Try kys

> eat clean one day

there's ur problem f a m. u gotta eat snatch err day instead HAHAHahahaahahAHAHA LAol

>craving junk food
>try keto

You get used to it after a while. I used to drink coke all the fucking time, even when playing footy on my breaks at school. Then I started drinking water, and after a couple of weeks of just drinking water I could not fucking stand the taste of coke.

Same with food. Eventually when you go off of the crappy stuff you stop craving it and your body wants more of what you have been consuming. A lot of people replace sugary foods with high fat foods as their treats, so a lot of people that are eating clean will often have a spoon of peanut butter or something to treat themselves.

I don't enjoy junk food. Actually most food i find unenjoyable to eat. Eating is like showering or making your bed. Its just a chore.
Fatties seem to get a big hit from eating.

Have some self discipline you whiny fucking pussy.

gluttony is a sin, and temperance is a virtue
>2017
>not lifting for our lord and savior

>gluttony is a sin, and temperance is a virtue
Even the pre-Socratic Greeks knew that.

Then fucking eat the junkfood, it's a few months off of your life, but it's your life.
Go IIFYM and eat at maintenance or below.

Every fucking ancient society knew that you dumbfuck ancient-greecefag.

Except arabs, nigs and asians.

The more consistent you are with a clean diet the harder you will find it to justify eating shit food.

fucking idiot

Different user, but I'm taking 25mg primatene and 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and my hunger is just as bad as before taking it. Any idea why?

And south americans.

You're thirsty as fuck and you're not dieting correctly you retard

Drink up to a full fucking gallon of water every day and look at your diet.

What does "eat clean" mean for you?

All you should aim for is eat at a deficit. Go to myfitnesspal, plug in your shit, and listen to the recommendation it gives you calorie wise. Fill those calories with whatever the fuck you want.

You can still have McDonalds if you really want to. For me it just feels less filling than eating something healthier and home made, so you feel more hungry.

eat good food for more than one day and it will become a habit. it could be tedious at first but will be effortless later

look at yourself in the mirror when you crave junkfood.
works for me

Yea because those wee "civilizations" inb4 Muh Arab math Muh gun powder

This
Sugar has been proven to be extremely addictive, and that's what your craving. It'll wear off after a while.

Also, that's the purpose of cheat days. The idea that you won't ever eat [insert crap] makes the cravings stronger. When you crave something, make a mental note, adding it on your cheat day menu. Enjoy whatever you like on cheat day, if you make yourself sick, it'll make the first few days even easier after the cheat.
Definitely not optimal nutrition, but it helps newbies stay on track. 6 month of clean eating with one day a week will produce more results than 3 weeks on 3 weeks off for the same period.

After a while your cheat days will just be a burger for dinner going out with friends and a few drinks. You won't even remember what you liked about the sugarbomb shit.

This. I have had impulse control issues (including junk food) before keto. Now, the short term satisfaction I used to get from junk food has turned into a prolonged feeling of achievement when I put extra effort into eating clean.

I know this is a basic reward mechanism, but those who are fat and lazy usually have messed up reward processes (can be either or both nature and nurture). Until I put some thought into it, I did not clearly see that cravings are not hunger; what I was actually craving for was dopamine (diagnosed ADHD, don't make a fuss about it; decided to not use ritarol)

Try drinking orange juice and eat fruits. Those usually stave off sugar cravings. I use to drink yogurt a lot and I found out it had 17 grams per serving. Stay below 50-70 grams a day look on the ingredients.

hope ur kids die

This cheat day meme needs to die, unless you train at the level of an Olympian it's fucking cheat meal, if you are cutting at -500cal a day for 6 days you are at -3000for the week, you know how many calories all the fatties I know that can't lose weight on their "cheat days" pack away? These mother fuckers slam pizza and ice cream till they are near vomit washing it down with coke and beer, cheat days are an excuse to binge all day. A cheat meal should me once in a while and like oh me and the girl are going out she wants to try a new restaurant, let me not order like the normal autist I am and just order some food, not get smashed and go to a coney and eat nachos for hours.

Find cleanish food you like to eat. Also lift/cardio more. You can out exercise a bad diet, it just takes a lot.

>Try sugar, that really keeps off the sugar cravings
Really made me think

u have the mind of a fatty. just drop everything and get fat

1. We are all wired to crave sugar. It is our primary fuel source. We require calories to continue to function. Ie. we're not robots.
2. You need to (slowly) replace all the processed foods you're snacking on with natural ones. This will even out your blood sugar and stop the spikes that are causing your brain to crave it.
3. It will take time (2 weeks or so) but your tastes will adjust to the new food. Give it time if you're really interested in changing your diet.
4. Don't treat this like a temporary thing, you have to be willing to commit to eating properly for the rest of your life or it won't work.
5. Keep in mind that every time you eat sugary/fatty foods you are reprogramming your brain and it will again crave those foods. It's hard to resist but eventually you will no longer even like those foods.

Just a few tips. I wish you well on your journey, because it will be a journey for you as it has been for me. It very likely will take years for this to set in and your brain to rewire itself to crave natural foods again.

A lot of junk food these days is made in a lab and engineered to be addictive. Food scientists come up with the best recipes that make people crave them so they sell well. What is good for profit, isn't always good for your waistline.

Just incorporate more natural foods over time and slowly but surely you'll find yourself losing weight naturally.

how the fuck do you guys do it? i don't smoke one day and the next day im craving craving cigarettes. its literally all i think about!

it's called an addition....

>when on a bulk
Eat so much good food that you're full all the time
>when not on a bulk
Avoid carbs, eat food that keeps you satiated longer

The craving for junk food goes away through force of habit after a while.
t. former dorito and mtn dew junkie

I made the most progress in my diet by switching to intermittent fasting from 7:00PM until 11:00AM. It allows me to plan out my meals much better and cook them ahead of time. I still eat well above maintenance, but I eat very clean. Each meal is about 700-1100 calories instead of 300-550 before. It's also easier and more simple to eat 3 big meals per day than eat 4-6 meals and add in snacks.

>Example breakfast
270 cal, 3 eggs, scrambled
140 cal, 2 thick cut bacon strips
20~ cal, salad
100 cal, olive oil on salad
170 cal, almonds in salad
160 cal, cheese in salad
---
860 cal breakfast

I basically try to eat protein and fat with light carbs, and then I eat more carb-heavy foods before and after I workout.

It gonna be hard as hell. Especially on a diet like Keto. I have been dieting and haven't had junk food or soda in 1 month and its been pretty hard, but you will get to a point when you can do it.