bend over in the gym showers

Pick an ugly girl up on tinder.

Rape, youre stronger than average so it would be easy
Hookers, costs you some money but sex is a guarantee

Hope you find this info helpful

fpbp

>flex cep, deal or no deal

Craigslist

Go to a rave and walk around with your shirt off. That's how Jeff does it.

Get into waifus. Make a hole in your favourite waifu pillow

Find a femanon here and wait for her to say hi to you hoping that it's not a trap unless you're gay

$200 hooker. Ez pz

Befriend females, fuck their friends.

A decent looking fit guy should be able to poach a random 5-6/10 slightly chubby girl and have her on his bed within 60 minutes of opening tinder

Go to the beach and try for the pusey.

>tinder
Ill just leave this here
elitedaily.com/humor/girls-tinder-games-deliver-pizza/1026727/

Girls go on tinder not for sex but attention and power (and aprently, pizza) so your statement is pure bullshit mate

Rape a hooker

being Veeky Forums can get you attention, but you at least have to be semi-unautistic in order to pull any girls worth fucking... fatties and uggos will usually give it up regardless though

Yeah but why wouldyou want a bitch that cant love you for who you are. If she cant get behind a handsome face and buff body she is a cunt that deserves misery.

Srsly? Would you love a pretty girl that's a terrible person? If so, you're gonna have a bad time

Did you even read my post faggot.

Fucking ew.
Why not go to the local needle exchange and ask for the used ones.

Not saying don't rape. But don't rape.
Just dare god don't go near a hooker if you're going to. A nun is better. She could only possibly have the diseases the priest caught from the little boys who caught them from their uncles who caught them from the hooker you were gonna rape.
But raping a nun at least makes for a good news headline. Especially if you make a habit of it.

>make a habit of it.
ISWYDT

It's like those people who donate to camwhores or girls on Twitch... Don't be someone's sugar daddy unless you're actually having sex with them

Same point there
Girls dont go on Twitch because they love games and want to share the experience, they do it for money, power and attention

With current technology girls have figured out they dont need to fuck guys to get the attention they seek, they get it for free with just the promise of sex

grindr

Im straight but Ill do this to get head

Traps aren't gay tho

hahaha

visit a hooker

What should I do while I'm there?

you can probably fuck the trivago guy

you can lick my butt i guess but try not to get a boner, my kids will be home any minute

fat chicks

If you're Veeky Forums and tall, a spring break cruise

Pussy unironically lining up for your attention

Clubs, tinder, beaches

Srs.

Show off your body in a none cringe gym selfie way and bitches on tinder love that shit. But face is more important honestly. Make sure your skin care is on point.a lot of veggies n shit.

Work on interpersonal skills

Anybody ever had luck on Craigslist?

If you attempt to pick up women on Craigslist, your are going to get Craigslist women

>Hope you find this info helpful
Who wouldn't

Literally chubby girls they swoon over fit or tall guys

install grindr

pay $50 to have your dick sucked or just stand there and pose for them

/thread

You will NOT get a very good looking girl by looks alone. Those girls are getting hit and rejecting fit guys left and right. You might get a 6 or 7 tops with looks alone

THIS

This. you'll be bathing in ass

How do your profiles look on tinder?
Do you pose shitless? With or without face?

""""""""""""""DAYGAME"""""""""""""

>that posture

traps are gay.

Gay bar

Take your pic and make a profile on dating apps and don't be autistic.

He has no CHIN

WHAT A BETA KEK lol.

Go to mostly female university parties.
I go to an engineering university so its a sausage fest.
Often go to my friend's university parties, its like 20 girls to 1 guy ratio. Drink a few beers and you dont even need to try.

don't be a cunt

>thinking girls give a shit about posture

Okay, several of you "gamer guys" have tried asking me, a "Gamer" Girl out on a date. Yes, I am an attractive girl and yes, I do play video games sometimes. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is better than you could possibly be. However, for other single girls, follow this guide.

Prior to even approaching me, try fulfilling some BASIC requirements.

Have a LIFE. Have at least a dozen friends you hit up for weekend outings with at least 30 more you can say "sup" to on a daily basis. Your only worth is a social being.
Good looks. White teeth, shower 2x a day and do it right, proper shaving, cologne, styled hair
Video games are fine but in moderation. A few rounds of guitar hero (with FRIENDS, be social) or wii sports is nice per week. Playing your World of Wizards on your laptop all day makes you a disgrace
Be attractive. We girls uphold our end, you need to get a tan, hit the damn gym. We dont require a six-pack when it's not beach week, but get some big muscles, a V-shaped torso, definition.
Have hobbies. Play sports, be in clubs, fraternities. Someone with no membership is a loser!
Tall. Seriously GTFO you 5'8" pygmy men, I thought you went extinct 40,000 years ago
Size matters! 7" or so minimum, and be thick. No girl likes a pencil in her vag, feels bad man. Also please dont have a gross anteater dick, get that cheesy slime snipped!
You must know how to handle a girl. If you need any instructions, you're a failure. Pleasure us for hours, foreplay begins hours before sex, don't last any less than half an hour jesus
Be successful. If you're 18 you better have worked for 2-3 years and be off to a good college. If you're 22 you should be employed and making more than 60k. If you live with your parents past 18, don't even walk in my field of vision
Most importantly, EXPERIENCE. If you haven't dated before, you wont know how to handle a girl. This is common sense, you gotta be skilled with girls to get with us, Capich?

>Go to mostly female university parties.
Good luck finding them
I study finance and 75% of my class is female but so far i havent met one who is single so they avoid parties

Bad pasta is bad, go away

>pasta

>said no girl ever

Made me laugh out loud, thanks.