Kid has stomach of iron:

Kid has stomach of iron: youtube.com/watch?v=uGFypkYSM94

Cringe.
Having the ability to hold a straight face in pain just reminds me of the edgy fags at school who acted tough.

So many punches hurt badly though

This trick usually results in death.

WOW ethan great moves keep it up proud of you

Vynz better watch his back!
There's a new alpha in town

Fucking children.

And a melted chin too

this
Fucking Houdini man

whatever dude
I jack off to this kind of stuff but with women
Stop a bullet.

Lol, h3h3 should cover this kid, he has lots of videos on kids punching and jumping on him

neither of those two can punch so whatever brah.

Who cares when you can kill him with a single uppercut

Does anybody know how he actually does this? Because I have been getting bullied at school but my religion dictates I never commit acts of violence(Jainism). The other kids will tear at my clothes and punch me in the gut really quick when I am walking down the hall since they know I won't fight back. I have been working on my abs since that's where they usually hit me but they still knock the wind out of me.

Look up Dr Dale Dugas.

self defense isn't violence you idiot. i suggest you sprint several times a week and learn how to run. i was picked on in school and it all stopped the second i punched the kid in the mouth and kicked a kid in the stomach on the bus. if you can't defend or won't defend yourself, you might as well be sick or a leper, people want to get rid of you and hurt you because there is something wrong with you.

You may as well tell him that potatoes are vegetarian.

Thanks. I'll look into it.
When I said no violence I meant it. I converted to Jainism so I must follow its tenets. Let me illustrate for you the lengths which the jainists go to to avoid violence-I wear a mask so I don't inhale bugs and sweep the ground in front of me so I don't step on them. (I'm not allowed to bring the broom into school anymore since the other kids kept stealing it from me. So I have to watch carefully where I step now.)

i just can't stand that someone would go through something i did and not do something about it. i was pushed, punched, pissed on , dragged through the school, all kinds of shit all throughout middle school, and the only reason i let it happen was because i was legitimately sad for them, i didn't understand why anyone would want to behave that way, and i convinced myself that i was doing good by turning the other cheek. my mother knew and made me take judo. after a year of lessons i finally stood up for myself and it felt great. standing up for myself made them all stop and never bother me again. nonviolence for the sake of nonviolence is pathetic. it might as well be self inflicted violence. because you are allowing violence to continue. fucking stand up for yourself, whatever reason you give is moot, you're afraid. but you're stronger than you think. give them hell.

tense your core, move the center line away from the path of the fist, move slightly back and twist away from it. Takes away almost all of the force on it if it lands around your ribs, your abs can easily take punches.

well fucking good luck to you. i hope you live in a monastery and live in peace and eventually become the dragon user-the-undying.