ON Whey gold standard taste

ON Gold standard whey double chocolate really tastes like shit or its just mine only?

>he fell for the supplement meme
>he fell for the whey meme
>he fell for the gold standard meme

you fucked it up senpai

Double chocolate is the shit. My favorite flavor.

Am being serious. I just bought ON Gold Standard double rich chocolate and it tastes a little weird.

It doesn't tastes bitter but it is very less sugery , am i right?

I'm sick of getting chocolate powders and I'm a fan of vanilla flavors, is vanilla ice cream really shit or is that just a meme? I bought some and haven't gotten to try it yet since I'm finishing up another tub.

YEEEEEEES OY WHEY GOOD GOY EAT THAT FORESKIN POWDER UH PROTEIN POWDER YOU CAN'T GET PROTEIN FROM NORMAL FOOD

>protein powder
nigga just buy meat. it's almost the same calories wise and much more filling. more complete source of protein as well

Not him but my dorm has no kitchen so have to use proton powder

>implying everyone's a neet in this board
Every fucking time someone will say "well, prepare all your meals in the weekend and take them with you"
No, i can't. I would if I had fucking time or place to reheat the meals.
That's the only reason I use whey

Got a 8lb bag for 65$. Its pretty fucking good. Since its really my only sweet treat I like to drink one regardless of if I need protein or not that day. I think it tastes great. I mean I want a sugary sweet treat might as well get some protein out of it

What the fuck are you talking about? Proton powder is literally the cheapest source of protein available.
Do you fucking think that people substitute eating with protein shakes? Also getting the safely overestimated intake of 1.8grams per kilogram of bodyweight in protein from meats is inconvenient, expensive and unhealthy.

Whey is the cheapest source of protein by weight

I usually get around 100g from whey, then fill in the rest with food

>more complete source of protein as well
Literally not true. Both meat and whey have a complete protein profile including a lot of BCAAs. It doesn't get more complete than that.

On top of it, $ per g of protein is lower with protein powder. The only stuff I've found to have an even lower $ per g of protein are powdered egg whites and milk.

double choc isn't as nice as extreme choc or banana, but it's better than the rest.

>was buying whey different brands
>bought one that tasted like petrochemicals also realised a lot of whey is sold without any form of seal.
Thats when i stopped buying whey.

what is the equivalent flavor for MYProtein?

>chocolate or banana

so myprotein only has got 1 choc flavor?

it tastes like shit it's just shilled extremely hard on Veeky Forums that's why it's so expensive despite it being shit

>but guys I have reddit studies that prove ON whey is da best

No idea brah, I don't buy protein powder

>implying a protein brand that's been selling like hot cakes since the 80s and been the favorite of many bodybuilders and recreational lifters for decades somehow owes its fame and popularity to a taiwanese stop picture website

Protein powder is shit and unless you're starving in a bunker after a nucloholocaust festival then you shouldn't be eating it. Ever.
Especially the fucking whey shit, that's the worst.

Vanilla is better than double chocolate, but it tastes like artificial chemicals still.

I literally gave mine away for $5 to some gymbro because I literally would throw up when I tried to drink it.
Tastes like cold hot cocoa.

>Proton powder is literally the cheapest source of protein available.
What a dumbass.
Beans are waaay cheaper, and not just soy/edamame, but also literally every single other bean. They also come with TONS of other great things and are super-easy to prepare and store for easily a week.

>unhealthy.
Whey is even more unhealthy than meat, and both are fucking horrible for you.

Going to GNC today and was curious on what Whey protein (no carb), creatine powder, and a post workout supplement (carb) I should look for?

In the past 4 months I've managed to put on a good amount of muscle while losing fat (177 lbs hasn't changed, 6'2") which I'm pretty happy with desu. Eating clean and have been only taking whey so I'm trying to branch out a bit.

>hates the taste of protein powder but will eat beans all fucking day long

>more unhealthy than meat

opinion disregarded

Sorry you don't know how to cook beans and probably use them out of a can because you're a fucking manbabby, but not everyone is like you.

Besides, you can have noodles made of black-beans.
Regardless, a package of edamame is 50g of protein, microwaved (if you want it warm) or simply eaten room temp anywhere, and I can easily get down 600-700calories of beans for dinner with some brown rice.
Tastes fucking great m8.

Needing to even think about protein screams that you have an unhealthy diet.

Creatine doesn't matter, post-workout you eat a fucking banana or some oats, and protein, if you want to die from that poison known as whey, just pick anything really.
The only protein powder I ever liked before getting some facts on the matter was ironically Total Nutrition's chocolate cake or whatever.
Tasted like a dirty milkshake, which compared to the metal and vomit of the rest of the powders, was great.

Sorry but milk, especially isolated, is a fucking disaster hormonally and screams up cancer growth.
At least fish, when it's not contaminated, can be OK health-wise.

> says literally multiple times
You're lying bro.

all protein gonna taste "a bit weird" because it has very low carbs and fat
double chocolate is pretty damn good compared to the rest
try mixing it in milk if you can fit it into macros.

>Proton powder is literally the cheapest source of protein available
I can get one kilogram of yellow peas for $2 (22 grams of protein per 100 gram of dry weight), meaning a little over $9 for 1 kilogram of protein. Can you recommend me a whey supplement that costs less but provides the same amount of protein?

>literally
>600-700cals of beans
>literally
I'll stick to chicken and steak
>literally

Enjoy your concrete shits and inevitable health problems.
I'll enjoy my ghost-wipe poops and long high quality life :)

>concrete shits
>needing to wipe

I havent tried any MYP other than banana which I currently use, it tastes exactly the same as the banana ON which was my favourite, but MYP is cheaper.

Fairly sure MYP do small sample sachets too, so just buy a few different flavours.

We're talking about real protein soyboy.

Just buy unflavoured bulk whey and flavour it yourself

>That feeling when you put extremely bitter powder into the whey bulk bins at your supermarket so they'll literally make people throw up no matter what they do
Feels good man

M I L K
I
L
K

I don't mean it tastes shit or bad. It tastes little weird and its kinda sugarless. Might be a bad batch?

To those who fucking saying I should eat real food/meat instead of supplements. I DO EAT! But I don't have time to eat meal after 1 hour or something else.

double chocolate is honestly one of the best whey flavours ive ever had alongside scitech honey vanilla and quests peanut butter. maybe even better than them

I dont order anything but vanilla cream and extreme milk chocolate

I don't think a single chocolate flavor in any whey tastes good.

I don't know what it is, but they all taste mediocre to bad.

Cookies and Cream isn't bad for a CHANGE, but I can see it getting old fast.

Vanilla is just where it's at, man.

Get on my level, plebs.

OP fell for the not eating 6 pounds of chicken every day and using whey instead meme. What a fucking dumbass

ON Extreme Chocolate is the best, it's legitimately good tasting

Mocha Cappuccinno may be the GOAT overall

>™

Enjoy your 80% at best actual protein

>pic related, sitting in my kitchen

implying only neets can cook. you are nothing special. everyone has school/job yet they still manage to eat. if you have time to post on Veeky Forums you have time to cook

>Vanilla
U serius m8?
Makes me literally puke

Milk
Honey
Banana (blend it)

Sorry dude, I'm on a bulk. This shit would be awful on a cut.

>come into thread to give user some actual advice
>see the first five posts are autists that are "too smart to whey"
ignore them OP they are most likely fat asses from /pol/ who will never see a weight in their worthless lives. if you dont like the chocolate simply get another flavor, I personally love mixing the chocolate with milk and frozen banana and peanut butter, shit tastes and has the texture of a milkshake

Mix it with almond milk and it tastes good. This is true of all protein powders in my experience.
Protein powder is far more convenient and tastes way better than chicken breast.