How to deal with anger?

How to deal with anger?

I just spend all day hating and willing negative things to happen to my ex

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalselfhelp.org/Chapter7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got to look at moe.

punch a hole in the wall until your hand bleeds and then regret what you've just done.

or
look at the situation objectively and realize you can change the anger to motivation and make yourself greater, wiser and better

by applying hate to things/people, you are attaching yourself to these things/people for the long run, and why would you want that in your life?

more what

Didn't work

The rage feels like a bubbling well in my chest that won't go down, won't dissipate. It's almost eating me alive.

I don't know what to do with it.

Not more! Moe, desu

Stop being a baby and get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=8rAz5i3VPOk

better hating that being sad. I would love to hate my ex instead of remembering good moments with her and thinking about how perfect she was. Atleast whem im angry i dont want to killl myself.
I need a hug Veeky Forums, n-no homo.

>The rage feels like a bubbling well in my chest that won't go down, won't dissipate. It's almost eating me alive.
>I don't know what to do with it.

I know how you feel desu
When I was younger I hated my parents because they would physically and mentally abuse me

my father's long dead, but the resentment eats me up inside for my mum.

Have you tried meditation?

Look at photos of cute 2D boys.

Im a bit jealous still waiting for my dad to die.

hug for you brah

i know that feel bro. i was the one that messed up my last relationship, and she was so sweet and thoughtful after our breakup that i wish i could her guts. i miss her so much

Just read through this chapter.
psychologicalselfhelp.org/Chapter7/

If you read through and look at yourself honestly it will help. It sounds like you are making excuses? So if you want to be pissed off all the time fine but don't pretend you want to feel better if you don't.

why?

Just live your life being happy

*hate her guts

cute girls doing cute stuff

I cant until he is dead.

>psychologicalselfhelp.org/Chapter7/
nigga how tf do you want me to read this

That has an easy solution, Its called patricide

Im not stupid. Just have to patiently wait for nature to do its thing. Not long now.

what did he do to you if I may ask

This. Although I haven't gone as far as to sit down on the floor in some buddah pose, I've taken time to just do nothing but go inside my own head and think.
Really helped me become aware of a lot of issues that were bothering me deep down.
You should give it a try.

get revenge, i did, fucking loved it.

it was petty, retarded and down right scummy.

slept like a baby that night

Why negative things tho?
What did she do to you?

watch some fucking anime you loser

>tfw getting sweet revenge so they never bother me ever again

there's something really nice about everyone leaving you alone for the rest of your school years for fearing you're a violent psychopath