Boogie here

LMAOing at you beta cucks talking shit about me. You'll never accomplish as much as I have. I have a HOT WIFE, eat WHATEVER I WANT while you underage losers talk shit about me from your mother's basement. How does it feel to be BETA KEKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the second Boogie thread on the front page. Fuck sake OP just stop.

Boogie will you open a box Magic Cards or something and stop talking shit.

>HOT WIFE

>You'll never accomplish as much as I have
yeah m8, I'll live past 40 and be happy with my body.

I can't wait til this fat fuck dies.

Luckily it won't be long to wait.

what a sad person. why do you wish death on some a mentally ill person?

Lol faggot I'm already 42 and with surgery I'll live to be 90 while you bitch about it on your little cuck shed.

Please don't say that. I hope he turns his life around

damn boogie1488's wife looks like that??

>some a mentally ill
try learning English maybe?

man as much as I want it to happen, he just doesnt care or have the willpower. I dont even follow his updates anymore its sad

So how does Boogie have his house?

He didn't always make YouTube money so how did he afford his house?

>he can't afford a house
Literally fast food workers own houses. Are you that poor?

>boogie losing weight
KEK

he has to pay for nutritionists and other shit because he is too dumb to flair around and EAT LESS

sorry mate second language and a bit tipsy

>America gives mortgages to people with no earnable income

Really makes you think

Not even DDP could motivate the fat fuck. boogie is doomed

>hotwife

you're right there, bud.

Boogies left eye always seems off like he had a minor stroke or something

Completely dependent on technology, this amalgamation of flesh, tubes, and micro-machines is only good for video game reviews, and turning perfectly good food into shit which is then managed by other components of its gelatinous yet refined steampunk form.

His service to the world is being a surrogate friend to lonely gamers that hope to one day do the same as him; become rich with self deprecating videos and reviewing the ultimate for of escapism for the abolishment of personal responsibility.

It's a Ponzi scheme of friendless basement dwellers looking for meaning and understanding, and he's the king of that network.

He is the embodiment of the Oedipal Son.

>Emotional growth is stunted by mother
>Chemically castrated as a man (his body no Longer produces testosterone because he is so fat)
>Makes huge money doing something that revolves around immediate gratification
>He literally does not have to do any meaningful work
>He eats as much as he wants and bears no responsibility for it (even his physical ailments do not trouble him in the sense that they are not doing it enough for him to want to change)

And this is the one that will blow your mind
>He never left his abusive mother
>She is still enabling and feeding him
>Not truly caring about his health, only doing what brings him short term happiness at the extreme cost of his masculinity, physical health, and mental well-being

This abuse is on the other end of the spectrum, instead of too harsh of justice he suffers from too much mercy.

>This mother figures caves to his every whim and desire
>Giving him everything he wants
>Suffocating him in the pleasures of video games and gluttony
>Destroying any chance of growth

He left his overt abuser, his mother, and LITERALLY married one that was far more pernicious.

It's like poetry.

Oh my god...

put me in the screencap

Hahaa jokes on you kid, I already eat what ever I want because I'm on a bulk

OEDIPAL
E
D
I
P
A
L

Holy shit

>with surgery I'll live to be 90
surgery can't fix "ptsd" shit for brains, you'll just get fat again

Heh you old ass fuck, how does it feel to look 50?

I like the way he reviews stuff on his channel but sometimes he's such a drama queen that I get annoyed. Seriously, why you need to talk about your personal issues, I just want a review, something that you can do just fine, but instead I get this emotiinally unstable guy who seeks validation mentioning his wife every minute, talking about how fat he is and other irelevant shit I couldn't care less about.
Hope he gets his shit toghether though

That bucko really needs to sort himself out.

No bloody joke.

This man will die much sooner then anyone else on this board.

God bless you, my mang

isnt he in his fourties? its a miracle he made it this long desu

dude is it just you posting jordan peterson or is he big on this board?

i don't get how my professor has became a meme overnight, its pretty weird actually.

>What the hell, Boogie?

>I expected you to be normal sized, you're all micro machines??

What did he meme by this?
youtu.be/8SwuoDtplfU

It's a few people.
See He's gotten super popular on /pol/ as a method of redpilling normies from cultural Marxism and degeneracy both by his actual message and how he has embodied it by fighting.

Pol also has a lot of cross-over with fit. Not surprise to see him growing here.

Not only that, but it has helped many pol posters escape their own pathology. He's been growing in power for months, and I love his lectures. The guy is eloquent and insightful; a modern Marduk - if you will.

be honest, she's a lot hotter than he deserves

Please, if you wouldn't mind, ask him if boogie qualifies as an Oedipal Son, and ask him do to a lecture on Nolan's Batman trilogy.

As far as I can tell Nolan's movies make tons of references to Jung's principals and ideas. Please ask him his thoughts on it.

Anything from his ideas on the power of symbolism, carrying the ideals of his father, visiting the underworld, chaos vs order, taking on what you fear as your symbol, etc.

Still wouldn't touch it though. Riddled.

On mobile, can someone else cap?

$$$$$$$$

At least our mom's didn't hit us