Rate my transformation?

Rate my transformation?

Whited out my name

Thanks.

Basically a little over a year ago I looked in the mirror and saw a piece of shit blob waste human being. So I started going to the gym. Doing yoga. Went vegan. I'm not 6% body fat..a year ago? I was over 20%.

My life is better now in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQKBzAWC4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm seriously not sure if this is bait or not

What do you mean?

hello mister skelly

5/10 bait
made me reply

You were not 20+% bf

Plz post a picture with a shirt on lmao.

that hair line dropping fast for one year

amazing, most aesthetic body youve got there, effay as fuck
you should cut your hair though, go undercut and youll be a 9/10 keep your beard

You posing me that question has confirmed this is bait, nice one

Nice,but it's time for a little bulk I think.

Most people here dont even have the will to properly cut or bulk so dont listen to them,they also dont lift so

Receding hairline

Why do you all talk in memes 24/7?

If not bait, you're fucking small man. That is what they are saying. Yes, it's better than what you used to have, but it's nowhere close to this board's standards to call it a "transformation".

You are more of a, just did my first cut, time to start bulking type of post. If you had posted that, then you would have probably gotten more positive replies.

We all have different goals in life. I've started a business with a close friend on vegan eating, yoga, training etc. And it's been very successful. I like my body now and love how I feel.

>Yes, it's better than what you used to have, but it's nowhere close to this board's standards to call it a "transformation".

Learn to read you fucking hippie.

Good for you. Now fuck off. Why do you need our validation?

Im not sure why everyone else is sperging hard but I'm mirin your fat loss,you look like a different person and in my opinion much healthier,too!
Did you deal with weigh loss plateaus often?
Now you just need to hit the gym a little harder and you'll be aesthetic as fuark

mirin bf% desu

Why I'll never go vegan/10

Thanks!

Also my hair and skin has improved so much!

hey man maybe you should try to put some muscle on, you look lean but my 15 yr old sister could probably sit on you and make you tap and she's 5'9 and 140lbs.

>vegan eating, yoga, training

you know that new age shit is satanic right?

the million dollar question, you asked for a rating, and received it, quit whining

I'm literally 10% more body fat than u but look 10 times better
Try eating it's good for u.

Someone should make a strawpoll for the better body between this and OP.

I'd pick this dude

You're very low bodyfat now, I think the problem Veeky Forums has is that you need more muscle mass to look good by Veeky Forums's standards.

If you had more muscle mass at that same bodyfat you would look amazing.

You both look like shit

Fug, You look like some kind of lethargic turtle.

Probably due to the degenerate diet.

now you can lean bulk until you're happy with your size, grats bro you're gonna make it

Explain

lmfao no you don't

you are old and fat as fuck, not athletic at all just kys yourself grandpa

lets see your bod twinkboi

i mean you can go DEEP down this rabbit hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQKBzAWC4w

Here is one of the OG's who started exposing it in the 80s. You don't have to be Christian to see it's clearly Anti-Christianity.

30 servings of fruit and vegetables is all it takes guy. I recommend arbonne essentials.

Me with my fruit and vegetable loving bitches

Why do you pencil-draw hair on your chest?

Ausch/fit/z mode

> Taking that video seriously
> Caring about that

Hahahaha go back to Mississippi and cry to sistermommy

>thathealthyguy.peterd

>claims to be happy and proud
>needs validation from anons
>anons call you DYEL because that's what you are
>get buttblasted and go on the defensive.
Fuck off then you attention seeking skelly.

Middle right is intimidated by your hair being longer than hers

Get a longish crewcut, refine the jargon, and you can probably slay vegan bitches who are thirsty for meat one way or another

You need to bulk bud. Mirin dat vascularity, but being a little bit bigger is probably both more sustainable long term and will drop the panties.

And by bulk I don't mean dirty bulk, I mean clean bulk, muscle growth maxed while fat growth minimized

Her nose is longer than my hair.

Am I bearmode yet?

kill or neuter yourself

*buuuuuuurp* braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Was she lying about something?

What is the point of that atrocity you call a beard?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looking good OP, nice progress. I hope you start bulking now though. You definitely have the will power and determination to chisel a sickening body. Keep us posted on your progress brah

Snake oil!

To get actual nutrients from food you need to eat actual food, not a condensed powdered version of it.

Fuck what the label says

Definitely. Good job

he's been programmed to grow facial hair and since he is a basic bitch he just copied various celebrities and public figures.

picture related, he's trying to be tait fletcher.

More chest op

Not sure who looks worse u or twink op

This

big arms are not criteria for bearmode. Curlbear. Need a ton of work on chest, lats, and core

Also trim your beard and for the love of god stop clinging on to what little hair you have left

Jesus they look like aliens who tried to morph into attractive humans using a skyrim character creation interface

My 14 year old brother who has never touched a weight has more muscle mass than you. Congrats on looking malnourished.

I hit the gym and eat pizza.

Top that faggot

Memes aside that's pretty good progress, nice job OP

when will they learn

This whole board is dumb as fuck. One image search would have told you this is not OP.

If OP is looking for some feed back because he is in a similar sitution, you look fine(before you were very average)

Also go fuck yourself OP you are either a shitposter or a pussy.

>Rate my transformation?
Dhalsim/10
Have you mastered yoga flame yet?

Noobs, this is what it looks like if you do an "aesthetic routine" without getting a strength base and muscle mass first. This little faggot probably couldn't get past 6kg dumbbells.

Johnny Depp/10

Good job user

>muscle growth maxed while fat growth minimized

Looks like a better transformation photo than the first one you posted.

Hey guys rate my 9 month transformation, what a difference proper nutrition and excercise makes

gonna need to call in a natty check here

>Girls prefer the one on the left
I wish I was kidding

You're just fat, brother

can you give more info about your vegan diet on Daily basis.
and you do lifting you say , how much do you do ?
bc am more into boxing , is it possible to mix it with vegan diet ..

That is a poor-fitting shirt.

You shouldn't be able to see the lower seam of the shirt collar over the top of the jacket, the shirt collar is sloping down far too much because it's too big for your neck, and there should be about a half-inch of shirt cuff showing on the wrist.

That's a nice jacket and it fits well on the shoulder, kudos for not doing it up.

Also is that a brown belt with a black suit and shoes? If so, you're a degenerate. Match belt with shoes; dark brown shoes/belt only works with lighter shades like mid-grey or dark-navy.

Your trousers are too long. See how they're bunched up at the bottom? You want the hem to be mid-ankle.

Those shoes look like something I had in secondary school. The shape is not particularly pleasant. Some dress boots or oxfords would look great.

>grandad was a tailor.

Just grow out that beard a little, and you will have the Jesus look down pat.

You went from weekend alcoholic dad to malnourished 11 year old johnny depp

Current height and weight op?
Excellent job dropping the fat

You look great OP congrats

wrong board

Your not fooling anyone OP

good job

You look like shit. I mean, you lost a lot of weight, but yeah you still look like shit. Didn't add any muscle.

you're fat and you look like white trash

I wasn't even sure which one was supposed to be "after" at first, you look sick OP

Don't let the fat "powerlifters" get you down. They are just mad they fell for the SS meme and never stopped dirty bulking.

>fattie old person posting in Veeky Forums

kys

>when you looked better before you worked out

Look I hate lift fags aswell, but this guy is just sick looking. Please start eating actual food before you die.

I don't think he looks great, he should definitely start eating a lot more and putting some weight on, but I think it is a lot harder to drop all that bodyfat than it is to stuff your fat fucking face all day doing three 5x5 compound lifts and going home doing fuck all until at least a day later.

You look like a retarded jesus

Gross looking bitches. Possibly Jewish as well. Yuck.

dont lissen 2 haters id smash if i was gay haha

fucking kek

Shave head, it'll make you look like you chose to be bald. Bitches will like.

Nice body recomp.
Now gain some muscle mass dude.
Eat some chicken.
You can tell you worked for that bro.

William Cooper explains it better if you have 45 hours to listen.

My fucking sides this thread....

This is the best bait thread I have seen in a while