King of fit?

Saw this 21 year old on a thread last night.

The consensus seems to be that this is attainable natty.

Him and his friends swear by him being natty, so is this really top tier genetics?

Is this the new king of fit?

no. masT is the king of Veeky Forums

desu very average looking body. i looked like that after 8 months on SS with shitty diet. if you have good genetics and diet in check you can look like that in 6 months or even less easily

Nice meme

His name is Rechie Wong, He was featured on the Simply Shredded facebook page yesterday.

>unironically claiming that this guy is natty

Looks like summer's early

> mast
>Natty

His gf says he's natty though, don't you think she would know desu?

lol pic of him from 2014, ya definitely natty..

That physique is very VERY unlikely to have been gained naturally.

IF:

>Train from child
>Exceptional genetics
>Immaculate diet
>Under 5'10''

then it is possible,

but those delts don't look natty to me son

>The consensus seems to be that this is attainable natty.

of course he's not natty. who the fuck would believe that shit? even if he would be 5'5 that would not be obtainable.

it's a troll thread

>21 years old
>natty

obvious bait

besides, is pic related attainable natty or the so called "natty limit"

also
>Asian genetics

forgot pic

>pic related natty limit?
natty limit

muscle-mass wise that's probably attainable natty after 5+ years of lifting but you can tell from his bf% and vascularity that he's roiding

Seems natty to me

>natty
the delusion on this board never cease to amaze me

I bet you clowns wouldn't say this to his face irl

If this guy is natty I have a 12 inch donger

.... I have a 12 inch donger

This guy is as natural as GMO's

9 months progress with a good diet and hard training. Looks natty to me boys

>I bet you clowns wouldn't say this to his face irl
What if I bring a gun? Can his roided muscles stop bullets?

I hear anything under a gram is natty these days ;)

Implying his naturally high test levels wouldn't stop you in your tracks

If you think that's natty you are quite possibly retarded. Literally.

well he could dodge couple bullets, since I'm 6'3" and he's like what 5'7" ? I'd have a hard time aiming at him, especially if he knows some kung-fu shit

>That penor
>Asian Genetics

I think OP is trolling but his personal facebook is full of 150+ people congratulating his natty ways and the simply shredded Page is like 75% people agreeing he's natty. People want to believe the lies

This is natty.

This is not.

Anyone who can't see the difference or who thinks he did that in 3 years should just kys.

Too much estrogen in the womb

>Natty
>This thread
Are you all this autistic

People are, by and large, delusional. Most people have zero idea about lifting. Anyone with the slightest clue can see he ain't natty.

>can't detect irony
>calls others autistic

It was a 50/50 split. 50% delusional non lifting plebs that think if you have a little protein you can look like that in a year, and 50% other juice monkeys defending their own lies

It's the latest in trolling m8

Maybe if everyone is saying it, and you're among the minority, that you're the one who needs to be redpilled. This is clearly achievable through hardwork and nutrition, you're just looking at it from a biased viewpoint since you don't have the discipline to do this naturally.

Might be natty if he's like 4'11

BLACKED

Literally who

Why are frauds so painfully obvious? It's not even their ridiculously round shoulders, their fat arms or the low bf - just the way their skin and muscles look make it 100% obivous. Why is this?

Amen brother all these losers don't know what hard work is I'll keep winning when they keep whining

9 months later
Same weight
Severely different levels of bodyfat
Still claims natty

Too bad there are no steroids to fix his ugly eyes

see Even ignoring the time frame, not possible naturally with dem genetics

Wouldn't that make natty more likely he just cut friendo he had that muscle all along

They are pretty much forced to say they are natty if they want to make any serious money out of it.

>building several kg of muscle while droping bf like crazy makes natty more likely

With superior genetics like mine

same weight, retard

That's the definition of frauding einstein

>when you can find tren in cattle so you get to claim natty

Weakest bait in years. Try harder, faggot.

I know why they lie about it, even though it is so extremely obvious. I'm just wondering why it is so obvious and why their muscles and skin get this typical, completely unnatural roider look.

It's probably obvious just to a small amount of people so it doesn't really matter

Roids modify the body's collagen production and water retention, leading to changes in appearance that could not happen naturally.

FUCK ALL U FAGGOTS IVE KNOWN THIS GUY FOREVER AND HED NEVER JUICE UR ALL JUST JEALOUS FUCKING NERDS

Tren here, can confirm

>work hard
>beleve in uself
>you can anythang

Rechie Wong, pls go. Nobody thinks you're natty or impressive for juicing.

That pencil neck is hilarious, by the way

Also, kek at you samefagging so hard with those file names.

(OP)
HOLY COW, THIS GUY THAT AVERAGES 5 LIKES PER POST IS SUCH A HUGE PRESENCE ONLINE THAT HE'S STARTING TO GET MASSIVE ORGANIC SUPPORT ON Veeky Forums

>neck yourself for being so autistic that you couldn't understand how transparent this was
>It should be easy since your pencil neck will inevitably be why you lose
>Again

I mean to be fair the guy does have 10k followers on instagram and gets 1k likes there

The guy is either posting originals or cropped photos from Facebook.

Also, on insta that's a still very small presence since so much of it is L4L and just "like saturated" in general

how tall is this guy? he looks like 5'8 at most. i'm 6'7 so you're right, i wouldn't because his face would be down by my dick