Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

>benefits
Source?

I heard it'll strip me of all my excess bodyfat after only a couple weeks, is this true?

What about psychic powers?

I did it for a couple months after my cardio sessions

It wasn't that bad, really. I always take cold showers in summer anyway. But in winter they can get fucked

>taking showers at all

>not having a bubble bath while enjoying a plate of tendies that your mommy made for you

Took a cold shower this morning to see what the meme was about.

Neat. Go to the doctor recently too?

>tfw cold shower at 6am on a cold winter morning

increased metabolism too right?

ITT: a cuck got tricked into suffering for quarter of a year

yes and increased cock and ball size as well as increased muscle mass and chest hairs.

>that your mommy made for you
She just microwaved them you retard

This is as dumb a meme as nofap. I fap daily, sometimes twice, I take hot showers. I still have rock hard full erections easily, have no issues with sex, and have a job and a social life. Cold showers and not fapping won't fix your autism.

>Cold showers and not fapping won't fix your autism
Never heard someone sum it up so perfectly

The benefits of cold showers aren't even questionable. On a phone so can't be bothered to link you but stop being a faggot and google the benefits of it. You will instantly see tons of backed evidence because this shit isn't even magic. The science for why it has those effects are sound.

I understand taking cold showers in the summer when it's +20 outside, then the watter is pretty cold, but bearable, I've done it myself. But how do you do it in the winter/spring/autumn? Right now it's +3°C outside and the water is fucking freezing cold.

No because i have RA and without a warm shower after i wake up my joints hurt and go off like pistol shots for an hour or so till they warm up

Hey mom, it's cool that you don't want to pay for heat anymore, but can you at least not spit all this science?

It's cold in Iceland, the fuck would I take a cold shower?