Best way to get rid of a beer belly

Help me Veeky Forums. Is there a specific workout that can get rid of it or do i have to starve myself?

Exercise usually does the trick

>Is there a specific workout that can get rid of it
No.
>or do i have to starve myself?
No, you don't have to starve yourself.
BUT it's roughly 90% about diet and 10% genetics. Diet if you add or lose bodyfat and Genetic were the exess fat is stored or lost.

Usually you should get your diet fixed and if you like, add some exercise to the mix. But you can't outtrain a shitty diet.

stop drinking alcohol and it goes away
at least ir worked for me

Get rid of the beer to get rid if the belly. Theres only room for ONE type of 6 pack in our lives.

What about wine instead?

Genetics and exercise aren't the issue.
Work with a Veeky Forums 10/10 and his diet and eating habits are very autistic. Not sure if i'm wired that way, guess starving at night and early morning spinning will have to do.

>stop drinking alcohol
>wine instead
are you retarded?

>guess starving at night and early morning spinning will have to do

Sounds like a surefire way to go skinnyfat. Good thing you asked about a problem you already knew the answer to.

Beer is liquid bread with 2 cups of sugar. Alcohol and sugar are almost identical in structure and how it effects the body negatively are very similar. You really think that concentrated fermented fruit juice with like 4 cups of sugar in it is giing to help? Really are you that addicted? Plain straight spirits have little to no caloric value but still are pretty detrimental to the body since it does process very similarly to sugar.

drink hard stuff instead

Eat less and or better
Increase your activity level(get up off of your ass and move around more)
Do a full body calisthenics routine to build strength and muscle mass

>skinny fat

Shit. Have got a wheel thing too, will use that.
So, thisDon't eat or drink any sugar anyways so will just drink less and hard stuff. Not clued up on how bad is sugar is but will try to lower that consumption.

The plan is pull ups and the wheel, with the knee up exercise. Pic related.

Thanks folk.

This. Used to drink beer all the time. Cut it for about a week with hard shit and it helped a bit. Seeing progress is slow but once you notice it you'll want to progress more. Also do abs and a lot of cardio. If your gym has a sauna use it to sweat all the bad shit out

Are you TOFI or TIFO?

this.

>Over indulge in one type of calorie
>Replace it with another overindulgence of calorie

You know beer isn't the problem right? It's too much beer. If you stopped eating and only drank beer you'd lose fat. Your belly isn't "bloat", it's just where you're storing your excess fat.
Either count your calories, including the calories you get from all your beer, or stop drinking so much and eating so much.

>If you stopped eating and only drank beer you'd lose fat.
Don't tell me that. But have never counted calories on beer consumption and am pretty active, so will get into the habit of calculating whats going in.

Unless you're retarded, you can see you're very fat all over. Your arms are fat, your neck is fat and your chest is fat. You have zero definition.

Simple rule, if it jiggles it's fat. Tense up your pecs and wobble your tit. if it had any muscle at all it wouldn't move. Do the same to your bicep, your face cheek, your ass cheek... The will all wobble because you're fat.
Now tense your abs as hard as you can and see how thick the layer of fat is on them. You have all of that to lose. A couple knee ups and ab wheels won't do shit for you, nor will pretending that you're starving yourself.

Beer has about 150cal per pint. If you have 6 pints that's 900cal extra for that day, add on top of all the food you've eaten, all the snacks you don't count, all the sugary drinks... It's why you're fat.
If you cut it snacking and sugar and only ate 3 meals per day and were strict with yourself then you could keep your regular drinking habit and definitely lose some fat.

I tense my arms it doesn't move much nor my pegs that much. The belly even is solid bar a layer of flab above it. So you're essentially saying diet.

Mate i sometimes only have one meal a day, I don't really eat that much. Pastas mainly when i do eat. Think moving to hard stuff and keep eating little (going to just try n eat chicken breasts) while doing ad wheels, pull ups, knee lifts is the best way?

Na, you're retarded. I'm finished with this.

>Not wired that way

Yeah, you're wired to be a pussy ass bitch instead. EAT LESS THAN YOU EXPEND OR FUCK OFF. That is the only way to lose weight, but people want these faggot fucking shortcuts. All the time people spend looking for a way around the obstacles they face, they could have just climbed right over them. Control what you put in your god damn mouth and move your body around.

Count the carbs.

OP, you're clearly an alcoholic. Every response you've given to the statement "drink less" has been defensive and resistant. You have a problem and likely need professional counseling to get over it. Until you do you will never lose the gut.

Now kindly fuck off back to your bottle.

Stop being afrikaans