Clarence kennedy

Is he natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M&t=353s&ab_channel=TomekButowicz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As natty as ronnie coleman

Is he hapa? He looks like filthy frank on roids.

he's Irish

he has no abbs so hes def natty

Does he claim so btw?

I don't think he ever mentions being natty

>As natty as ronnie coleman
/thread

So who the fuck expects him to be if he doesn't claim so?

he admitted using steroids in comments

No pics, did not happen

He'd be a fool not to. With genetics and passion for strength like his it's be a waste not to push himself to his limits. The consequences of not doing it would be greater than those of the actual steroid use.

he's not natty, he's vegan

I think he's half Filipino

Not denying that he isn't natty, but Ronnie was twice his size while having Clarence's strenght level when he was competing in powerlifting. And he claims he was natty back then.

hes obviously fucking lying are we seeing the same pic you posted?

Fucking asian genetics, I swear to fucking god.

Dude looks like Jackie chan and Sylvester stalone did the fusion dance.

there's a video of him and his mate (Eoin?) asking him questions when they were waay younger. On if he'd ever use steroids, he said he probably would if he was at Olympic level.

Lately he's gotten f@akin huuj and has stopped competing despite having competition level lifts. Plus acne on his shoulders in a few vids.

Can't find the video, but if you look it's when he was young and skinny af, just the two of them sitting at a desk in a room somewhere.

makes sense tbqh famalamaroni

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M&t=353s&ab_channel=TomekButowicz
im pretty sure he was already roiding at 18 he started at 15 and at 18-19 he already cleaned 200 kg its almost impossible without steroids and if you look at videos from 2012 - early 2013
you will see he is progressing like a madman on squats like every 15 days he adds 5-10 kgs and he is already squatting like 230 kgs

You're probably talking about this Q&A with Tomek:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M

There's no shed of doubt he hopped on gear. Look at his fucking delts.

i wish i knew his cycle though

he has elite genetics though, I think he started roiding after he snapped his knees up. Maybe his intention was to fasten recovery

sure he has elite genetics but if you look at him at 15-17 he didnt progress as fast as he did when he was 18 i mean its pretty obvious he took steroids at poland he cleaned like 205 kg at that time at 92 kg bw i think it was

Thanks mang

im sure he was roiding at the time but im pretty sure this arent steroids and just a joke

damn he looks huge i dont get all the people saying he looks small