ITT: We reveal our irrational Veeky Forums related fears

ITT: We reveal our irrational Veeky Forums related fears.

Every time I see a picture of gyno, and sometimes even when I see a picture of a woman with huge tits, I'm afraid it's going to affect me on some crazy subconscious psychosomatic level and I'm going to get bitch tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/blood-exposure-during-bjj-grappling-training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time it's deadlift day I feel some sort of anxiety and fear that it's going to be really really heavy and there's no way I can pull it, feels bad man

But then when I'm on the platform all of that goes out the window and I just fucking do it, and lift that heavy shit up.

I'm afraid no one will ever love me for who I am and that I will live the rest of my life alone, alienating the few friends and family that might actually care about me.

Being 6 foot but fit has convinced me that 6'3" is they cut off for manlets these days.

Fuck. Too close to home.

Ever since watching a bicep tear compilation I feel like my biceps will literally explode if I hit theme for more than half an hour max

Just never to stuff like 1RM bicep curls

Fear of falling forwards/backwards when squatting

Oh

>Do BJJ
>Maybe I cut my nails too short/there's nail missing on the side
>Not enough to bleed, but it seems like an opening
>Roll with someone
>They start bleeding

I've been paranoid of having been exposed to HIV for months. I'm a virgin.

I got HIV from BJJ

got a couple
>dead lifts scare me, everytime I get super paranoid if my back is even a little tight
>benching heavy always afraid of dropping weight, I never go heavy unless I have a spot
>bicep tears

Lol. I used to sometimes have unprotected sex with men I didn't know. My life is in order now, but still every time I get a cough or just feel "off" I'm convinced I have HIV. And yes I've been tested so it's just an irrational fear. But yeah I know how you feel :(

Back on topic for thread.

I'm doing that thing to increase ankle mobility for squats, where I squat down low and put weight on my knees. When I do it though my calve muscles feel like they're going to burst out of the skin and the feeling makes me feel squirmy in a bad way :(

Muscle can't really pop out of skin from being flexed like that right? :O

Same, rolled with a guy last week, cut his eyebrow with a razor like that scene from the wrestler for some reason, blood everywhere, got AIDS, dead now, posting from graveyard wifi in my coffin.

helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/blood-exposure-during-bjj-grappling-training

Okay buddy. I have an irrational fear, not mental retardation.

Delete

Same
I sometimes even feel an uncomfortable sensation in my nipples

I have just become beyond autistic about form and feel anxious about every lift

I few weeks ago I got finished with a set of squats and felt light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. Now I've been afraid of passing out at the gym.

>ITT: We reveal our irrational Veeky Forums related fears.

That the small boost in test, dht and added stress from lifting heavy will make me go bald even quicker.

I'm super scared of benching or squatting close to my PR. I'm afraid the barbell will drop to my face and destroy me. Or that I will loose balance and have no control over the barbell.

This is because of Veeky Forums and nothing else. This has never happened to me or anyone I know.

I only dare go all out if I have a spotter and it's hindering my progress.

Before I learned to dump a bar safely, everytime I used to do ohp, snatch or clean and jerk I had this fear that I'd lose tightness and drop the bar on my neck, like that crossfit dude who ended up paraplegic.

mmm yess that feel. i know that.

It's not that dangerous as long as you use safeties and learn how to dump a bar and get out of the way.

t. noob who tipped forwards on the fourth rep of 260lbs squats and almost snapped his shit up

Im afraid that fapping to guys will lower my test

Both have happened to me with more or less babby weight but both were avoidable and now I know how to do it next time. For both my tip is, to either use a power cage with the safeties on or learn to dump the weight on a squat (only possible with high bar or front rack) and do the roll of shame on the bench.

I fart every time I leg press, my biggest fear is one day it will be more than just a fart

This, fuck. Also my biceps tendon hurt just a tiny bit after my last workout so I'm skipping curls for my next 2 pulls.