/fat/ - Fatty General

Your diet and this thread back on track edition

Old Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalteas.com/Fruit-Tisanes-s/59.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw fucking up the "previous thread" link

R8 my progress
I'm going to start my first bulk when I lose another 10lbs or so, but I'm terrified I'll fuck it up and put on more fat than muscle

Post cuts

>tfw did my usual lunch habit of a caffeine pill, a soda, a sandwich, and cheez-its.

Someone please fat-shame me.

Bless you OP

That's what testosterone does bruh

>cheez-its
>soda

Why

Started at 96kg in June last year, currently at 70kg.
My weight has started to stabilize even though I'm still eating at a deficit, and yes, I recalculated my TDEE, I'd like to think it's because I'm actually putting on some muscle, what's the most reliable way to measure that without breaking my wallet?

you literally posted this shit yesterday

the fuck you want

hips.jpg

Do you have to ask? Because I'm fat!

Calculate body fat percentage

Pretty sure I can't have raised my test with my pitiful lifts. This means the memes about junk food are indeed real. Really happy I'm doing this.

I post it every chance I get
My sole reason for getting Veeky Forums is to get compliments on this anonymous etheopian tire resurfacing board

For the first time in months, yesterday I thought about dialing back my efforts.

It's possible I'm pushing too hard, or just getting impatient, but it scared me that I considered throwing in the towel. Again.

Get it together man.

i hate skinny people. why cant they just accept that being fat is healthy?

Post your stats with it so we can see if it's impressive or not. No point in just a photo

>tfw been free of refined sugar products for 2 months
>lost 5kg

How reliable are those calculation though? Are they better than buying one of those scales that measure bf? Because those aren't that expensive but I've read they're really inaccurate.

225 - 175 5'11
7 months time

Bench - 135
Squat - 200
DL - 225
And I can do 3x10 unassisted pullups

>This means the memes about junk food are indeed real

What memes?

Make more progress then post again. Otherwise consider yourself I G N O R E D

What are your stats? TDEE and exercise plan?

No

Got boba with a friend the other day and was shook at how sweet my friends drink was, I got plan green tea with some honey and was completely satisfied

>tfw my sugar addiction is waning

Buy the scale, get a good one off of Amazon

>What memes?
That they make you effeminate because they're pumped with estrogens.

>tfw ate 2000 calories worth of slim jims today

>the nice lady at the hairdressers gave me 3 cookies with my coffee
JUST

Both of you are weak.

Couldn't you just say. "No thanks, I'm trying to lose some weight"? If she's nice she'd probably compliment you too

>shitty thread has been up all day and has 55 replies
>this thread has been up 15 minutes and has 30
welp, that settles it. welcome back you fat fucks

Dropping a pound every 2 days on low carb high fat and feel fucking great. No cravings. Eating like 1000 calories a day and energetic as fuck. Feelsgoodman

Ill post pics when its significant. Right now Ive just dropped 6-7 pounds in 2 weeks. Getting faster tho cause I learned starvation mode is a meme

put them in your pocket and give them to someone else

What is your main source of food?

Is brisk walking decent cardio for fat fucks?

What weight did you start at , must have a high TDEE.

Yes absolutely

>looking at pictures of myself at my highest weight
>don't even look that fat in most of them
>still at least 190 lbs at 5'4

Whats up with that? Is it just because I am so used to seeing myself like this? Because I am definitely obese, will it not be till I lose a significant amount of weight that I can tell how fat I looked in these pictures?

>tfw read sticky
>the 1200 calories or less to lose weight

How do you do it? That seems like a pretty low number to me.

Its not that hard if you're eating right, what's your diet like?

>fell for the bulking meme
>gained 20 pounds in the last 2 months and look fat af now
>my lifts have stuttered
JUST

>be me at 225lbs, 5'10" last year
>take /fit's advice, stop soda, fast food, start body weight exercising and cardio
>now down to 170lbs
>basically still have a big gut and no definition at all
>still have to suck in stomach if i don't want to look like randy from TPB

what did you fuckers do to me, how do i fix this

Pretty bad. I've counted calories for awhile to track my eating habits and calorie consumption and I'll easily average 500 calories a meal for three meals, plus another 500 in snacks. So about 800 extra calories a day, minimum. A lot of fast food and a lot of pasta. Things cheap, quick, and easy, I suppose.

my stats?
you mean why weight?

S: 139kg
C: 88kg

tdee is apparently 2300
don't really have an exercise plan, I will go for walks when my leg has healed

skinnyfat

Eat more protein, lift more weights.

Tell me, /fat/
What do you use for motivation?
I was doing fine but this is the 3rd time I go on a diet then I eat a burger and lose all my motivation.

500 calories per meal isn't that bad if you're only eat that for the day.

Cut out fast food, simple carbs such as pasta, white rice, white bread, etc.

Stop being lazy and learn how to cook or you'll never make it.

Why are you thinking of dialing it back I am so confused about your situation. You're not even pushing yourself that hard fi your TDEE is 2300 and you're not exercising significiantly

I'm 6ft 208 lbs. Can I still gain muscle and burn fat?

what do you think of fat shaming /fat/?

Cut the pasta and the snack, always have chicken/turkey breast and broccoli/frozen veggies in your home, eggs and tuna should be your stapples too. Oats/greek yogurt if you're feeling you really need some carbs. Take one step at a time and ALWAYS count the kcals and macros, don't try to rush thing. The first few days are going to be rough but after the first two weeks you won't believe the trash you used to eat. All these things are pretty cheap and easy to find and cook.

>I eat a burger and lose all my motivation.

This is your problem. Losing weight is hard and takes a lot of time. You can't expect to never eat a hamburger ever again in your life. Don't get hung up on minor slip ups like this. Forgive yourself for fucking up and do better the following day.

i thought skinnyfat was a meme? shouldn't i be bulking?

I'm fueled by sheer disgust and hate, if I feel like my will is wavering I just pinch my fat and my resolve comes back. Considering the site we're on and specifically this thread I'd wager the selfloathing level are off the roof.

Fat shame fatties who aren't doing anything to better themselves and make excuses for their condition.

Encourage fatties actively trying to lose weight and don't justify their mistakes.

I didn't expect any psychologists to be perusing this board
don't worry about it

Genetics play a role (in the non meme meaning) but I'd guess your diet was low on proteins and it really shouldn't have been.

My biggest weakness seems to be time to meal prep and my love for juice. Any alternatives? I drink unsweet tea and I heard places like Capital Teas have fruit blends.
Any advice?

Alright, thanks for the advice.

>has an obvious gut
>bulking

Some people are going to use the pressure as motivation to better themselves. Others completely shut down under the abuse, and hide away in their houses while eating tubs of ice cream and become 100% sedentary and essentially house-bound.

I think we've all seen both. I say just ignore fat people.

Tough love but you're being a bit of little bitch. In my opinion and experience mindset is the biggest part of this war. Try going all or nothing, I'm surprised by how much exercising boosts my motivation.

Is english your first language? None of your posts make any sense.

>drinking calories

bye.

>I say just ignore fat people.

Nothings more motivating than alienation

>tfw roommates are fratbros
THEY ORDERED PIZZA AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cofee and tea are allright but don't add any sugar and always make them on your own. Literally takes 5 minutes.

that hasn't worked well for me in the past

everyone else seems to understand me
maybe it's you?

Don't eat it. It's /THAT/ easy

Then just give up man, I don't know what you want from us except someone to tell you to give up.

I know I managed to not to for now but but its sitting on kitchen table and smelling delicious

I think for the sake of others looking for help, you should keep your opinions to yourself.

This isn't a competition, this isn't a clique, you aren't special, and if you can't offer advice or motivation, fine, but don't sabotage them instead.

Alright /fit... convince me to go to the gym and start lifting. I've never done it, but I've lurked here for a long time.

I keep telling myself that "I'll go tomorrow", but I never do. I'm just scared of people looking at me and judging me.

I don't know any form, I didn't play sports in school, I'm just a weak skinnyfat loner. How do I get over my fears?

If you do that you'll be a pig. Might as well turn back to your old shitty eating habits.

>I'm just scared of people looking at me and judging me.
guess what, they're not going to stop judging you if you stay fat.
idiot

>187 lbs looking like shit because I'm dyel
>start cutting to 1800cal and exercising 3 months ago
>was planning to reach 165lbs a week ago
>still 178lbs

I think I did put on a bit of muscle though, Improved my lifts by 25lbs,
can now jump the rope for 3 minutes straight,
and my lats have a werid shape now.

I should start using a measuring tape instead of the scale.

>tfw still look like shit though

>convince me to go to the gym and start lifting
no

>ask /fat/ if they ever struggle with weight loss too
>they tell me to stop whining or just give up
I'm gonna go extra hard just to spite those hateful, crab bucket fucks

>convince me to go to the gym and start lifting
No, you have to convince yourself.

Yeah I don't add sugar to my tea now. I recently purchased a cold tea tumbler and it is really great for work. I just heard that capital teas makes juice teas, tea that taste like juice. Haven't tried it but I wonder if anyone has.
capitalteas.com/Fruit-Tisanes-s/59.htm

>crab bucket fucks
>telling you to stop whining and work for your goal

you're dumb

>I keep telling myself that "I'll go tomorrow", but I never do. I'm just scared of people looking at me and judging me.
I'm your average autist and this held me back for a long time. Eventually I bit the bullet and I can assure you no one gives a flying fuck. People are not there to socialize and just want to do their shit and go away. This assuming you don't go to a "popular" gym where people mainly go to hook up or some retarded shit. As a rule of thumb, the higher the mean age of people there the best is for people like us. You can even take one step up in the ladder of autism and pintpoint the hours at which there is less people or even figure out someone's usual hours if you just don't want to have him around.

and you're unpleasant

Weight loss is weight loss so 178 is still pretty good, don't focus so much on the number. Take pics and measurements going forward.

Is Stevia good?

I'm mighty pleasant.
you used the crab bucket meme incorrectly.

Cashing in 's sympathy now?

You're not even trying that hard for your """weight loss""" so why should I make you feel better about yourself for wanting to quit. You're being lazy, get it together.

Good to hear that you're going to go extra hard though. :^)

Yeah man but the gyms in my city are always crowded, and im assburgers so for example i wouldn't know what to say if I needed to hop on a bench after someone. Or if someone asked me a question I would freak out.

you read it wrong
and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt there

>just give up
that's sabotage from another fatty
get it yet?
if you need pictures and a diagram let me know

who said I was going to quit?
not me, I just asked a question and that got everyone's backs up

I wouldn't mind but it's not even the first time
people in this thread are really sensitive

>crab bucket meme incorrectly.
I noticed this as well. Idiot.

>they tell me to stop whining
this isn't dragging you down
>or just give up
because we're all losing weight and not bitching about it.

fuck off idiot.

GOING TO IHOP HOW DO HEALTH?

order the water

>because we're all losing weight and not bitching about it.
doesn't matter what color the crab is, retard
don't embarrass yourself any more, please

>I considered throwing in the towel.
>Who said I was going to quit

Pick one

Also you literally did not ask one question in your original post So you're "I just asked a question and everyone was a meanie to me :(" doesn't really stick

Been on a diet for a few months, today I decided to get some fast food as a "cheat" day. I ordered 10 piece nuggets, small onion rings, and a soda from burger king.

I couldn't even finish the nuggets or the onion rings. Threw out the soda, too. I can't believe I got full off a few nuggets.

>doesn't matter what color the crab is, retard
are you fucking retarded?

the crabs in the bucket are trying to keep other crabs from leaving the bucket.

we're all crawling out of the bucket and don't give a shit about you being too tired to climb out of the bucket.

you are the bucket crab bitching about how hard it is.

you window licking shit sniffer

>tfw christina got hot
more like my 600mm erection

Anyone know a way of seeing how my body will look like at a given weight? I've lost 40 pounds (5'11 currently 240) and want to find a good weight to stop at.

Fuck I'm going to bed 2 hours early because hunger is getting unberable

I am pretty sure they have some healthier options or just eat half of like a egg/pancake/turkey bacon thing