Tfw finally got to 1 plate bench after 10 months of lifting

>tfw finally got to 1 plate bench after 10 months of lifting

Anyone else broke any personal records lately?

got 2pl8 after 3 months recently.

I benched 1 plate first time I went to the gym

DIDnt happen

Finally diddlyed 1pl8 after 6 months in gym

are you a grill?

>100% serious

How much is 1 plate?
t. newhomo

Not much

>he couldn't bench bodyweight day 1

I finally managed to do a 1pl8 trap bar rack pull after 5 months in the gym.

one pl8 means a 45lbs (20kg) plate on either side of the bar, so in total 135 lbs (60kg). 2.45lbs+45 lbs bar. 2pl8 is 4 plates * 45lbs + 45lbs bar=225 lbs (100kg). And so on..

Plates refers to 20kg or 45lbs weights, ie. the largest ones. When someone says they are lifting 4 plates it means 4 per side. This, and the bar is 45 lbs (20 kg) so when they say 3 plates they mean 315 lbs (140 kg) and 4 plates 405 lbs (180 kg). Got this from one google search. Lurk more

reached lmao2pl8 bench last night

Ty.
How did it take 10 months for this bastard to reach 1 plate? I have been going to gym for 8 weeks and today I got 1pl8

I fucked a 9/10 saturday. My PR was 7,5-8/10 before that.

Hiw tall are you? And did you do any sports before? Hiw much do you weigh?
Took me almost 7 months to get to 1plate but I never ever did any sports before that. The only thing I dod ws being a fat fuck that played wow, drank soda and eat all day.

did 110kg diddlies for 5 then 3 reps

U put 1 plate so if someone says 1 plate that means 1 plate on one side don't be retard 1 plate not balance need 2 plate or fall badly

I'm 185cm/84kg. Dunno what's that in amerimeasures, probably something like 0,9 doors and two bags of rocks lmao. So a skinnyfat.
Didn't do any sports, although I was not in a terrible shape either. Everyday biking and occasional pull-ups at the park, that was about it before started hitting the gym.

i hit 2pl bench after 6 months of lifting consistently

On a cut, though? I've been lifting for 10 months but about 8 of them during a cut/weightloss and I'm at 1pl8 bench.

how much did u weigh big boy

2pl DL yesterday, feels good man

I didn't start lifting until about ~185 around August. Lifted until about November when I "bulked" for Nov and December, and am now cutting at ~152.

how tall are you

meant to reply to

for me it was way faster to get from 1pl8 to 2pl8 than it was to get from 0pl8 ( just the bar ) to 1pl8.

it took a full year for me to go from 20 to 60 kg on bench, only half a year to go from 60 to 100 kg just recently.

2pl8 Diddies was fun for me. That I never seemed to struggle on when cutting. It's the upper body that I'm lagging on.

today I dropped 1.5 plate bench on my head on my last rep

luckily I didn't block the pl8s so I managed to let the pl8s drop on one side and then flip the barbell

it's a PR since I never managed to almost kill myself so far

usually you report your 1RM, so 1.5 pl8s for 8 reps = 87 kg 1RM (more or less) = more than 2 pl8s

>87 kg 1RM (more or less)
*101 kg 1RM (more or less)

110kg deadlift, 55kg bench, 90kg squat after training properly for about 3 weeks

>100kg DL (1x5, started at 90kg because it felt like a good number and am doing linear 5kg/session progress, idk how far I can go up, 100kg seems pretty manageable)
>70kg bench (3x5, doing 2,5kg/session linear)
>55kg ATG squat (3x5, doing 2,5kg/session linear)

also going to the gym for 3 weeks
Are these 1RM values? How deep do you squat?

75kg ohp, 120kg bench

Any man over 190 lbs should be able to bench one plate from day one. If you can't, get off the bench and do some push-ups.

Got lmao1plaet OHP for 9 reps last week. Gonna go for 10 reps this friday

But im 160 :(

3pl8 deedlit after 8 months.
Started to stall hard when I started going on a deficit 4 months into lifting

When people say these things how many reps does it usually imply? I seriously hope its not 1 up down jerk off stroke quick shot premature ejaculation faggot.

Finally surpassed my strength levels 1 year ago when i stopped lifting for 10 months.

Now every workout im making actual PRs, not just regaining lost ground.

Feels good!

red = deadlift
blue = squat
purple = bench

Everyone here is a liar. I've never seen a first time dyel bench a plate.

Unless your very heavy and have previously done chest work like boxing.

>over 190

Fat fuck

did 1rm testing 2 weeks ago, been lifting for about a year.

70kg/87.5kg/165kg/180kg

really happy with these except my bench, working on breaking 100kg bench right now and will test again in a month. My form was shit so I hope by fixing it I will get there.

Fuark vynz brah making all kinds of gains

3pl8 DL on a weird-assed rep scheme. We're talking like 80 reps in less than 30 minutes. Sounds like crossfit fuckery, but it has a realy oldschool basis. Sad thing is it works even better for squatting, but applying this to my squat would probably be a heart attack

Last time I tested my rm it was 4pl8 using only 235 on this, so I figure I can smoke 5pl8 and change without a problem

can you give out your routine m8

there's your answer dumbo