Is my dinner good for bulking

Is my dinner good for bulking
(The bowl is milk with oats)

Oats are always good but wtf is that other stuff?

Bread with butter and strawberry marmalade

Youre bulking??? Wheres all the protein???

he's gonna suck chad's dick for dessert

I get it from the milk and oats I eat bread with butter to gain some weight

>I get it from the milk and oats
Are you fucking retarded?
Thats like 15grams at the very most. You should be getting 40-50 a meal. Read the fucking sticky you idiot. Unless your either a midget or a gurl.

>strawberry marmalade
stop doing this its just sugar

I have seen it. I just want to have a somewhat light dinner before going to bed. I get a lot of protein through out the day

Also it's 21g because I drink half a litre of milk which is 16~g of protein

Youre lying. Every skelly trying to gain weight lies. Unless you are tracking your macros with an app or something you are undereating. Plus you could eat a can of tuna which is light and is 25-30grams of protein.

>I drink half a litre of milk which is 16~g of protein
Ok well what is more but still

Should i replace it with peanut butter?

How much protein do you actually get in a day?

Replace it with protein, fuckboy. Peanut butter is an awful source of protein.

>LOMAD

I some what track it i drink 2 litres of milk
Eat greek yogurt which alone is 18g of protein then I add some walnuts also I eat plenty of chicken,fish, spaghetti bigger proportions of course eat a toast with cheese and turkey more nuts through the day and more and I get about 150g of protein which is my goal.By the way I was 56kg and now I am 63

>spaghetti
>toast

This. Fucking. Guy.

What's wrong I am new.

>By the way I was 56kg and now I am 63
Whats your height and are you a gurl or guy?

175cm guy

Word
Ya youre thin man you need to eat for sure.
Eat lots of PB thats an easy ass way to get in calories.

The oats are good, the toast is eh, replace it with whole grain bread, put butter on it instead.

How many grams of oats is that?

It has butter also it's 50g of oats

Thanks dude I suppose pb is pea nut butter?

kek

Ya, if you got the dough than actually buy some good stuff. The organic natural skippy PB is god tier but its expensive. IF youre on a budget buy one of those huge ass tins of JIF from walmart.

>Read the fucking sticky you idiot.

Sticky should be removed immediately, false imformation, even to the point it's serious health hazard

I am good with money also I live in Europe so no Walmart thanks though

>false imformation
???

You need more than that man, I normally have a cup and a half (120g?) for breakfast with whole grain bread and a protein shake.

Upwards of 40 grams of protein there, aim for something along the lines of that.

>???

Nearly competely, a total joke.

I aim for 68kg for start (I was 56) and the sticky said to eat the goal pounds in protein g

Wheres this girl from?

Oh shit sorry I thought you talked about total protein

A lot of people say different things, some say eat 1G of protein per lb of bodyweight, some say 1G of protein per lb of lean bodyweight.

I only started lifting 2 months ago and weighed 63kg at the start, weigh 66kg now, eating about 150 grams of protein a day and im gaining about 1lb a week on this bulk.