ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/italian-baby-raised-on-a-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-severe-malnutrition-removed-from-parents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here

Your mom eats meat if you know what I mean;)

Cool, me 3

Do you feel your overall health, and mood has gotten better? Or have you always been a grass eater?

Yeah vegan is fine it's like any other restrictive thing. Easy to over eat tho

Ive always had issues with under eating(anorexic) personally when meat was included in my diet, but since I've gone vegan I've manged to gain weight and still feel like I can eat for days so I'm pretty happy about it

Vegetarian master race reporting in. Literally lmaoing @ at all vegans having to read all fucking labels to make sure the coloring used isn't made from ground beetles.

Moral, environmental, personal choice or health vegan?

Im cool with vegans as long as they arent doing it for health because that is retarded

>Do you feel your overall health, and mood has gotten better?

Went from eating chicken and some dairy to vegan about 3 months ago. My LDL cholesterol has dropped down to 79 (from 115) and my hair seems a little thicker (no idea why). I only got the blood test for a medication I'm on to monitor my cholesterol and insulin levels so I don't know much else. I would like to say my blood pressure is lower but I can't remember what it was before I switched.

In terms of energy and general "feeling" I feel pretty much the same. The only thing would be I feel more satisfied from my meals and digestion has improved. Two baked potatoes, some bean burgers and a salad is filling as fuck and digests much easier than meat for me. Oh yeah acne has drastically improved now that I remember.

I'd give her some meat that would shut her up

need some alchy hols first tho

Health choice. Mainly I wanted to try it and see if it was difficult. It's been super easy for me having done keto and PSMF in the past. Health benefits havent very noticeable outside of just eating clean in general. Poop is nice tho.

you're not too educated on veganism and its effects on health then, are you?

im 12 whats this?

Different guy. I'm not trying to shit on veganism, but I've noticed all four of my vegan friends seem to have these attributes:
-Pastier skin
-Seem pale
-Kinda tired

I look at my other friends and they seem fine. If this is the result of veganism, I'm not too convinced.

Vegetarian, not vegan.

sounds like insufficient calories to me. before I went vegan, I was always tired and had shitty skin. Now I have more energy than I know what to do with and my skin is great, so that's opposite from your friends.

I have a vegetarian gf. I eat less meat than I used to because I like to cook meals I can share, but you'll take crab legs from me when I'm dead and in a box.

M8 beetles are animals. If you eat that shit you aren't a vegetarian just a fussy eater.

>female friend starts being a vegan
>i don't mind if she has her reasons, just hoping she doesn't talk about it too much
>SHE DOES
>being vegan is a center of what she is right now
>like every thread of conversation is food related
>start mixing Christianity in it
>sending articles how God should be celebrated on Saturday instead of Sunday
>wtf who cares
>start mixing way she eats and religion more and more
>avoiding her constantly now

I wanted to be supportive but being vegan is apparently for batshit crazy people that gravitate toward cults

being vegan is too much work for no reward.
in order to get enough calories and quality protein I would have to eat so fucking much of the same boring beans and vegetables.

>sending articles how God should be celebrated on Saturday instead of Sunday

It's true, though.

I know one of them is anorexic so shes off the list, but the others eat loads and are always telling me about their diet which sounds pretty full to me e.g:
>2500 calories a day
>all nutritional needs met
>eats protein rich vegan foods

Yet they still look different

im not saying it isn't
Im saying its spooky how turning vegan suddenly makes you weirdly religious

Ground beetles aren't dairy user.

Also, they're mites, not beetles.

>all nutritional needs met
including b12?

why is it always vegans which never shut up about their diet however vegetarians manage to go through life telling very few people

what is it about not eating dairy which makes people so vocal about their diet?

simply a misguided notion of elitism. that might not be the right word, but they feel because their diet takes a lot of nutritional perception and is on the fringe, they want to be vocal and have people pat them on the back and join them. the idea of vegetarianism does appeal to me in some regards, but i only eat fish and chicken so it's not hard to imagine. see damn, i just did it there. "i only eat..." it's a need to tell people that you're different i suppose.

Meat eaters have the same issue, just replace "beans and vegetables" with "meat and fish".

Vegan reporting in.

Many foods targeted toward vegans are fortified with b-12. It's generally best to supplement as well.

It's not like meat eaters are ever deficient in anything like fiber. Oh wait, 96% of the population is deficient in fiber.

present senpai

Probably has nothing to do with their diet, except energy which means they aren't eating enough.

When I look at anorexic meat eaters, they seem tired too. Wonder why.

the thing that surprises me is the fact that getting rid of the meat in your diet is the big deal.. so if someone does this (a vegetarian) I can kind of understand

but its always dropping the dairy which creates this "identity" in people which they feel the need to force on others as if eating dairy products is somehow worse than eating meat. I dont get it

You just pulled that out of your ass. Most people I know have a healthy amount of fibre. I get told I'm weird for eating all bran when I get the munchies.

Thats kinda true, I sometimes starve myself (for reasons) and it exhausts me. Last week I had bloodshot eyes as a result.

Yes, they are ocd

ars.usda.gov/ARSUserFiles/80400530/pdf/0102/usualintaketables2001-02.pdf

Page 36

You're supposed to get 38 grams of fiber per day. Average intake in America is like 10-20 g.

>2017
>still falling for the vegan meme
>not keto master race
You poor fools

Meat eaters can eat beans and vegetables AND meat. We can even eat fake meats like seitan and tempeh if we want, and we don't have to hold a die-in if it turns out some fish sauce got into the Jade Garden Thousand Treasures Platter at the takeaway place. But vegans can't do it the other way around.

yes but the difference in volume is massive.

a vegan diet would be great if cutting, and you took didn't get sick of beans

but for a 6'3" person trying to maintain any decent amount of muscle mass you would just need to eat way too much food if it were comprised of vegan stuff.

I think you haven't explored the range of dishes you can eat on a vegan diet. I too thought I'd suffer from monotony, but I really don't. I eat as much variety as I ever did, just without the meat.

It's significantly improved my variety in certain areas like beans and whole grains. I used to consume very little grains and next to no beans, but now I'm eating servings of each every day.

And like you mention, there are a plethora of fake meats from numerous brands and seitan, tempeh, and tofu to take the place of meats in staple meals.

The only thing I really miss is grilling. I loved grilling chicken thighs. They probably weren't that healthy, but my home grilled chicken thighs were my absolute favorite food. Guess I have to find another!

Lucky I'm part of the UK masterrace then. Poor Amerifags should eat their cereal and cellery shm

You can use vegan shakes if you really wanted to 'bulk'

Obviously eat loads more carbs as your main source of bulking

>I think you haven't explored the range of dishes you can eat on a vegan diet

I have, and I enjoy a lot of them. AND I eat meat and dairy. It's awesome.

Woa, use viable sources. Thats from 2002

There are vegan protein powders and high calorie vegan foods. Soy products and fake meats are both protein and calorie dense. As one example, Tofurky sausages are 280 calories with 29 grams of protein.

GOMAD is whole milk, but if you drank vanilla rice protein-boosted almond milk you'd be getting more protein, more calcium, and more calories per gallon. And that's without the testosterone-lowering hormones that bovine milk includes.

>he thinks our diets have improved in the last decade

Is dying from heart disease awesome? Because if so, awesome!

I actually tried it for a little while. I ate a vegetarian diet for 2 years and vegan for like a month during that. now I just eat healthy.

grass fed beef with good omega 6 to 3 ratio, vegetables with every meal, 6 eggs a day, chicken, fish, no tuna, peanut butter like it's going out of style, kefir, Greek yogurt, cheese.

I think I eat paleoish even though that sounds faggy. grains don't seem healthy to me so I avoid them almost entirely.

yea those things exist, but I could buy 2 servings of tofurkey or I could buy 3 dozen eggs for the same price.

(dollar a dozen large organic eggs)

Vegan does not mean eating fruits only. Mostly startches. Eating only fruits you are doomed´, you would not feel satisfied.

>EVER consuming soy products
Enjoy your cancer and estrogen

I'm just saying that theres been a general trend in pushing for health and surely that means moar fibre. Its certainly the case in Europe

If all you care about is cost you can just drink vegan protein shakes for cheaper than artery-clogging eggs.

Or if you care about density you can add olive oil to your food.

You seem to have a million excuses for continuing your diet, and when one fails you pull out another. I don't think any of the reasons you offered are so debilitating as to cause any serious reluctance after they're discussed. What I'm hearing is you just don't want to change.

why do vegans always feel the need to tell other people they're vegan?

by the way i'm vegan

Vegans are deficit in b12:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

>recommends you drink milk which is confirmed to contain exogenous mammalian hormones ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161 which are proven to lower testosterone ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>warns you about the risks of consuming phytoestrogens from plants which have no effect in the human body other than possibly protecting you from colon cancer

Did your mother beat you in the head with a hammer as a young child?

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>he fell for the anti-sat-fat and anti-cholesterol memes

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

I don't eat meat or drink milk, but I do eat the occasional fish

If you swallow cum, can you really be called vegan?

I bet I get more B12, D3, Calcium, Vitamin A, and Omega 3's than you, and far exceed the average intake of a non-vegetarian.

you can't tell me I can get protein shakes for less than eggs.

also, you are implying that changing to being vegan is better in any way.

In UK, life expectancy of normal male is 81.
The life expectancy of a vegan is 72. Hmmmmmmm

>eggs
>artery-clogging

"There is no medical evidence that animal products are bad for you" isn't an excuse, it's a kneecap in your only argument.

Cuck?

When a vegan avoids all forms of B12 for long periods of time causing deficiency it gets plastered on magazines and journal articles are written about their stupidity. Stupid vegans, when will they learn hahaha! Glad I eat meat and don't have to worry about nuthin.

But when a person dies of a heart attack at age 55 while eating the standard American diet it doesn't even make the news. No one is surprised. There's nothing to write about in the magazines or the journals. It's just business as usual.

Cool.
Clicked through half of the studies and most of them were not even about vegans. Enjoy your steak

The #1 killer in America is heart disease, something each and every one of us should be worried about because chances are it's how you're going to die.

I don't think B12 deficiency even makes the top 100. If you're a vegan, take a B12 supplement. Problem solved.

>I don't think B12 deficiency even makes the top 100. If you're a vegan, take a B12 supplement. Problem solved.
But cave men weren't taking B12 supplements so it is unnatural. I prefer going out an hunt. I don't care about heart disease because I will be killed in a fight with a bear.

when has a vegan being deficient in b12 ever made news of any sort.

side note, delicious dinner. accompanied by 16oz of whole milk

You too can live like a cave man, today! Just stop washing all your fruit and vegetables, rub it in dirt before eating it, and consume your water from pools of water that have clumps of dirt in it. You'll get all the vitamin b-12 you need, the natural way you were meant to. Your ancestors would be proud.

Kill yourself faggot.

No one takes:
Communism
Feminism
Veganism

seriously. kys

>16oz of whole milk
>Tit juice
ftfy

>6 unborn babies scrambled and fried, accompanied by life water sucked directly from a cow

I see articles all the time laughing and castigating vegans whenever they fall ill.

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/italian-baby-raised-on-a-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-severe-malnutrition-removed-from-parents

>Dumb hippies trying to violate the laws of nature.

>forcefully sucked

It's the only way to get that real pus flavor.

>Enjoy your scrambled abortion

>if you are not a vegan you surely eat the standard fatass american diet
>the solution to deficiency of vegetables and fruits is dropping meat instead of eating more vegetables and fruit
fucking vegans, I swear to god

that's a bit different than "full grown adult male has vitamin deficiency"

that's child neglect, not just idiocy.

kind of like those parents who gave their kid syrup instead of vaccines because they thought it would work better, and the kid died.

vegans use the same arguments to defend their autistic lifestyle as evangelical Christians use against abortions
both of these groups are utterly retarded

meat eaters use the same arguments to defend their autistic lifestyle as evangelical Christians use against abortions
both of these groups are utterly retarded

what an egg-ceptional response.

The unhealthy party of the SAD is vegetables and plant derived toxic sludge: sugar, PUFA and toxic vegetable oils, refined carbs, soda (all that vegan HFCS), etc.

It is not the steak and bacon with butter. So yeah. Eating plants cause death and disease.

what a fucking retard, no one makes eating meat part of their identity

Yeah, sorry. Meat eaters are sometimes just as bad as meme vegans
>Why don't you wnat to eat this?
I vegan
> Huhu vegans are weak and they are deficient in protein and calcium
Well I am really healthy and I don't really want to discuss that now
>OHHH my god. Why can't you just let me eat my meat?
Uh
>Why can't vegans shut about what they eat? I love my meat but I am no bitch about it

The average vegan will die from heart disease as well so...

more like
>I can't eat that, I'm vegan
that's cool I wasn't offering it to you, I was just eating my sandwich
>you know (statement about compassion and how killing for food is bad)
I'm a human, we are omnivores.
>actually!!!! (article from veganislife.com about how our teeth are incapable of eating meat)

I'm vegetarian.
So, what? Not one single question?

go vegan! xD

>eggs are healthier than grains

kill it before it lays eggs

If I avoid red meat and eat it no more than 1x a day should that be okay?

>ayyyyy lmao

Sure

Under breaded broasts

Im vegan like 95%

i some times eat meat when i go out, and my motherfucking magnesium had beef gelatin, should of read the damn bottle

>Dillion Harper - Let's try anal

No. ''moderation'' does not work when you're ingesting cancer and other disease causing food.

Vegan bro reporting for duty

Implying dietary human intake changes within 15-20 years. Fucking retard.