Are upper chest exercise a meme? Is flat bench enough to build a well-rounded chest? Does OHP hit the upper chest?

Are upper chest exercise a meme? Is flat bench enough to build a well-rounded chest? Does OHP hit the upper chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellydonnelly14
youtube.com/watch?v=0SylOBKtb5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incline hits upper chest. OHP does hit upper chest, but more of the shoulders. I reccomend incline Dumbell press for upper chest.

Also upper chest is def not a meme. Its a must for that aesthetic chest.

Not OP but how often should you do Incline bench with regular bench? I recently achieved to pl8 mode but I don't think my chest looks all that great despite that desu. I've never done incline before so need some advice.

*2pl8 mode

Flat bench is useless do incline bench and decline chest flies to get those sexy squares squared off pecs instead of manboobs

Incline cable flyes.
You're welcome.

WEIGHTED DIPS

I always pair incline with flat. Just put the bench at 60 degree incline. I prefer dumbells instead of barbell for incline . Just because dumbell will accomplish the same thing as barbell without the fear of death. If you have a spotter, you can do incline barbell. Incline is a little more difficult than flat.

>I always pair incline with flat.

What Sets x Reps do you do for each? Also if I just want to get aesthetic would it be more beneficial for me to just do incline?

I do 4×12 , but thats because im a savage. Doing 3x10 would be fine. Dont forget decline press too. Im not doing them at the moment (I should be), but that will give you that shelf chest.

Inc bench is great, either alternate it a bit with flat bench or do normal bench bb and inc db, seems to hit upper chest even more. Incline barbell is great but hits front delts hard, you really need to focus on your chest. My chest combo is dips with inc bench, fuck flat bench

Isnt decline bench pretty useless? Why dont you use flat only, dont see the advantage of it

Flat is ahit for chest. Your shoulders cheat your chest.

I did some incline as an accessory after bench on as. Holy fuck it felt next level. I loved the way it hit all up by my collarbone and front shoulder. It really fucked up my ohp two days later but I really liked how it hit my chest

But incline adds more load to the lats and a bit to the tris, i mean i agree with you but decline doesnt really emphasize the chest either.

What are your bench ratios guys?
I bench
flat 135x4
Inc 110x4
Dec not sure, somewhere inbetween, i dunno if it should be higher than flat

Well i add pec decs and cable flys to try to hit the chest as much as I can.

Studies show reverse grip bench is actually better for upper chest than incline

Yeah but it's just such an awkward exercise to pull off

What lift helps you build abs? So far sit ups are the only thing that I can really feel them in.

Whats the problem with flat bench? People are bashing it and i want to know why. Im new to lifting.

I do supersets of:
Lying leg raises.
Lying bicycles or whatever they are called.
Sit-ups towards ceiling, so no bend in your back.
Abs roller.

3 sets of these bad boys and my abs are done.

Thanks

its a fine exercise, do it, just because a minimal amount of people on here say its bad doesnt mean much compared to it being in practically every single legitimate routine for a new lifter

Flat 235x1
Incline 155x5, I dunno what my 1RM is

Nothing wrong with it. It just doesnt hit chest as good as people say. You basically have to do a whole bunch of other exercises to get chest gains.

Like what other exercices?

Incline flyes work for me.

Cable flies. Pec decs. In cline and decline press. Even though Veeky Forums hates machines. I think they are a must because chest is tough.

>Are upper chest exercise a meme?
No. Incline db press is a great exercise.
>Is flat bench enough to build a well-rounded chest?
Sort of. It does hit all of your chest muscles, just not all equally. Do some flies or pec deck to tighten up your inner chest, dips to develop your lower pecs, and pullovers to hit your upper chest and serratus.
>Does OHP hit the upper chest?
A little bit, but you want to make sure it's not because you're leaning back when you do your press.

how do you guys hit both in one fucking day? i can only do one or the other because im so spent that i cant handle anything heavy for the second set

Then go lighter. Get those sets done.

Is it a meme for me to bench as a female?

no, should help your breasts stick out a little better

If you want that V-shape physique like the guys then yes. You can do upperbody, but keep it minimum. Lower body is what makes the guys howl.

>60 degrees

30-45 is way better

For anything other then basic strength and occasionally so you don't get visible pecs?
Yes.

You should get some basic strength for a good posture and body shape. But don't go beyond the female equivalent of ottermode if you want to attract normalfags.

>yes, but they work
>yes, for some people
>yes, to a certain extent

Are dumbbell flies preferable to cable flys or what?

SOURCE?

I'm pretty sure the grill on the right is jaydeyfit from tumblr. she's looking fine AF

no
twitter.com/kellydonnelly14
she set her account private because of autists on Veeky Forums

Are you sure? ops pic might be of college girls or even jailbait..

>twitter.com/kellydonnelly14

Wait wtf? where was her twitter posted? And also does she go to University of kentucky/

that nigga has a decent jawlineand strong chin and nice cheekbones, no wonder why she went for him.

was first posted on /pol/ back in january

lmfao, pollack cuckold neets cant stand stacey being destroyed by alpha bbc.

she pretty curvy ngl. wish i had a stacey gf,

she's 17 and in high school

yes let the butthurt flow. still triggered by the fact that meme magic isn't just a joke clearly. a president was probably elected with it

all that negative energy comes back to you eventually. you'll see

>are upper chest a meme
Picrelated outlawed flat bench in his gym. He only allowed inclines and guillotine press. You tell us.

lol nice gyno

genetics. insertions. muscle bellies. stfu.

Oh shut the fuck up you fucking autist. Go back to /pol/ - your President is probably going to get impeached soon anyways.

triggered worse than the sjws. in what year did fit die falling for pol tier pleb tier memes

>look up guillotine press on youtube
>first vid i find is by a fellow newfie
wew, that shit is rare as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0SylOBKtb5Y

>just fuck my rotator cuffs up

You'll notice he's only pressing lmao1pl8.

it will make your boobs perkier

Is this a meme?

Hyght flies. Don't do decline anything if you're a guy.

If you cannot do 50 pushups - don't bother

Well - it gives you that below-armpit triangle that makes your boobs look wider. Beginnings in pic related. Might look better with sizeable boobs, but skip the pecs if you don't like that.

nice gyno

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

My folder of progress pics

you've got some really perky tits

>flat bench is useless
Disregard everything this guy says from now on.

That's because you can't bench for shit. If your technique is so bad that the anterior delt takes away a significant load from your pecs it's only your fault

this. You must be bringing your hands more inline with your shoulders than your pecs for your anterior delts to take over.

perfect boobies
fuck saggy lump 30kg trashbins

LONDON

t. Sub 2 plate bencher

dat arse definitely looks like it's been photoshopped

upload folder