Is dip a better alternative than a mouth fedora?

Is dip a better alternative than a mouth fedora?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZa2lY9CFyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You only use dip when you can't smoke.

Honestly, just don't start. I started smoking and dip when I was in middle school, and I was only able to stop once I was in my twenties.

>didn't want a mouth fedora
>bought a mouth beer helmet

You already made this thread

dip is so unattractive...
whats the point in lifting if u dip? bitches won't be making out with ur dipping ass.

don't do it. resort to "dabbing" maybe.

Don't listen to these pussys but buy cope mint not wintergree

>Buying this dumb bullshit instead of glorious swedish snus

i fucking LOVE chew when im drunk

>not buying grizzly

Faggot

>pussies
>mint instead of wintergreen

lol k

Everyone ITT saying dipping is disgusting...yeah obviously that's why it's something you do with the boys while you're doing man shit. You're not gonna go out to the club and pack a fat ding piece on the dance floor spitting into a Poland springs bottle you got in your back pocket. And it's not nearly as bad as smoking for your gains.

Guys who work manual labor jobs or jobs where you work outside will understand. And if you're in the military you'll definitely understand.

But people who would dip in polite company are fedora tier faggots

Just smoke cigars on occasion and get your self control in check. If you aren't using tobacco purely to look cool then you're doing it wrong.

How do ciggies ruin your gains? There have been studies showing pretty strong evidence in an increase in test levels of males who smoke, and i sizeable one at that.

So are cigs mouth fedoras? The fuck?

This. I like straight long cut best but wintergreen is still better than that mint shit

this

nah vapes are, cigs are alg

youtube.com/watch?v=CZa2lY9CFyM

I guess being trash is better than being a hipster

If vape is a mouth fedora what is a pipe?

Fuck you, I'm poor but I still avoid the dirty welfare bear like the plague

This +1

I only do weighted dip.

Dipping long cut southern blend with some bros after a long day of work is the GOAT feeling, and if you let your fear of rejection from women prevent you from experiencing it you're a pathetic cuck

>I guess a shit is better than a turd

What the fuck do you get out of this?

like honestly. What is the point?

It probably has to do with the fact that the test boost is too small to have any effect on your gains and the fact that it makes your cardiopulmonary capacity utter shit.
Seriously, what kind of fucking question is that? Smoking will literally kill you (or at the very least significantly raise your chance to get some pretty bad health problems)

Insane head rush.

Brush your gums, not your lungs.

Sitting at the airport with a lip of cope straight in, I don't give a fuck. Since I joined the military I've been dipping, shit's cash money

>trusting the no smoking jews
It's propaganda dude, I've been smoking for years and I'm healthy as fuck.

Dirty welfare bear is a good name for it, here have a meme for making me laugh

if you are thinking about it for health reasons just get the mouth fedora
no one really cares if you do it unless you are a PHATTY CLOUDCHUCKER XX OHMS U SEEIN THIS? VAPIN IS MY LIFE
its a lot healthier than dip
Also carrying around a gatoraid bottle full of brown shit is pretty nasty

That first dip of the day.

>30$ for 1 (ONE) tin in Canada
>flavored is banned
Fuggin commies

Really?
I haven't bought a tin in years. You can't get peach Skoal anymore?

All I can get in Alberta is straight and southern blend and whatnot. I'm pretty sure Quebec is the only province where you can get flavored shit these days.

cope wintergreen is objectively the best

He's talking about people who use vaporizers with no nicotine in them.

he's right you know.

source. I am from Texas, and all the badboys who are really cool do grizz wintergreen

Dipping is degenerate
So is smoking and drinking

But you do you