College/University Megathread

IM A dAWG WOOF

share thoughts about ur school and its gym

My gym is pretty nice. School is cocks though. Everyone here is a turbostacey or chad.

why is ever uni full of staceys and chads.

is it me or is most of the world staceys and chads? that old guy u saw at mcdonalds may have been the star quarterback in HS but he grew old and became that old man u saw

Aye I got a couple friends there.

Stealing the PSU post before some other based user gets it.

#WEARE
>mfw being

Fuck, wrong one.

Almost out of this shithole
>tfw your basketball team loses it's star rapist and loses to fucking rhode island.

Usyd
Which is better SAC or arena?

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

I'm from GA but I go here. They just opened our brand new $83 million rec facility and it's insane. Too bad I'm graduating in 2 months so I hardly get to use it

Oh well. Fuck BR. Can't wait to move back to ATL in May

SIC EM WHOO WHOO WHOO
If you ever hit Ramsey after ~9PM you've seen me lifting alone and sipping from the water fountain after every set

Bump

Who Twin Cities here?

Arizona State, gym is fantastic and nearly year-round hot weather means that girls wear the most ridiculous shit to lift. Latest meme trend is girls wearing high-rise leggings+crop top tank tops and trying to pass it off as a workaround to the "no exposed midriff" dress code rule. Not complaining though.

Great University full of high end equipment. Nice to see another Sun Devil hitting it up at the gym.

Requesting rockclimbing user from previous uni thread

Do I need to buy a ledge plan? It seems quite expensive but I can make a regular thing out of it if I combine it with gym which I'm going to join anyway and it will be hella cheap

it sucks don't come here

Anyone here?

HOME GYM MASTER RACE!

/WEARE/
You ever head to the Berkey Creamery after getting a sicc pump at the rec center to have those rich Chinese girls mire you??

NY.

Who /Hokie/ here?

Woof

War memorial > McComas

Hate the town, love the school. Where y'all at?

Where my international d00ds at

GEAUX TIGERS

But I agree BR is a shithole

great gym

None of you fucking lift. The benches and squat racks collect dust while everyone uses cardio shit. You all go black friday mode when the waffle truck is here tho. You all fucking disgust me

Back-to-back bby

Will SEClets ever learn?

But we about to have back-to-back on you too?

You can thank the busted god for injuring all of our players and gifting you the SECe last season.

arena is amazing bro.
7 squat racks.
doesnt really get that busy. SAC is shit-more cardio machines than anything else.
Trainers at arena are sick lads as well. Can hook you up with a free program if you want and know about both powerlifting and bodybuilding.
Look out for me at arena. I go in the morning and wear red and white adidas weightlifting shoes.

Holy shit breh going there next semester, where you at?

Oh hey.

GEAUX

I gotta say, I love the new powerlifting room in the UREC. Haven't used any of the pools yet.

yates lyfe

Fuck the gym, weight area is so microscopic compared to the building that houses it

USM Husky checking in. Gorham gym is kinda shit, Portland gym is cleaner and newer but still small.

There's gotta be at least one other fitizen here

Ayyyyyyy

You lucky motherfuckers got Arnold as the commencement speaker this year...

Hnnnngggg 7 racks

I'll be going mostly in the evening I guess. Will join in a week

Just doing SS with accessories for now

>not being an alumnus of THE University of Pittsburgh
Fucking plebs.

LAWL so randum xDd

Moving in the fall
How is it? Anybody here?

Bump

Not expecting to find another here

Make that three dawgs. I go to Ramsey pretty late, just got into lifting.

>FSU for undergrad
>UMD for Masters

Now I'm headed to UT Austin for my Doctorate.

What am I friends?

I'm from Parkland, the town over from Boca Raton. It's a nice place to live to be honest, fairly expensive rent wise, but you can have lots of fun with Lane Kiffin and dumber, rich girls.

For me however I can never have a career in Florida, so I had to move on.

My brother is always at Ramsey playing racquetball, he looks like a terrible James Van Der Beek rip off.

>unironically going to the North's answer to Södertörn

I was asking more about the school and the gym but alright. I know how Boca is tho, from Miami.
As soon as I graduate I'm leaving this state. What do you do?

Who /Big Red/?

Someone go to Noyes with me

ANYBODY UMASS AMHERST HERE???

Get my ring in a few weeks!

the RMIT gym is absolute dogshit though

uwf reporting in

Any uah in here?

feelin fit?

No, I'm a lanklet who hasn't hit the gym in months/

Send help

I usually lift at around 4-5pm on Fridays. Feel free to join,

t.asian in Caffeine and Kilos shirt

How crowded is it at that time?

Busy, but not too busy where I have to wait more than 5 minutes for a rack or platform.

atleast we are not KU

I might have to come by then.

But apparently y'all need some muscle.

holy shit another parkland bro

this is parkland/ where it's safe after dark man/

> ctrl+f "auburn"
> 0 results
Where my fellow tigers at?

Don't go there but toured it a couple times back when I lived in Huntsville. By far the most depressing college campus I've ever been to. How the fuck can you stand to go there?

You fucked up my bracket.

Engineering, makes money in DC.

Parkland, still the whitest town in South Florida.

Did Marino get new barbells or do they still have those slippery pieces of shit with all the knurling worn off?

I stand by my statement

good shit dude

How are the gyms at U Must Be Chinese university, moving to that area soon, my company might pay for a masters eventually

My brother

I always post in these threads after the Vols leave

M-Muh integrative studies

Right here my man. War damn.

Yo wtf I used to live in parkland

I haven't been lifting long, but I think having a buddy would help out. Just don't laugh at how little weight I use, pls

What do UNT niggas think of UTArlington niggas?

Oh shit somebody else in this shithole. Are you transferring or a senior? I'm a freshman but I am seriously considering moving, only problem is I doubt any other uni would be good enough to justify the effort of moving. At least the food is good here.

Has this year been weird or does the uni usually have this many scandals? Just this semester, there as not only the rapist but the dude on lsd or whatever who attacked two students and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some other event. Not to mention the reports of students getting attacked off campus.

And he apparently declined to be paid for it. I guess he's a humble guy, either way it should be motivational

All I know is that I don't really

If someone told me it'd just be like "okay so he goes there"

Any from Vincennes University?

Graduating senior, survived four years at creighton. I almost transferred freshman year and didn't. Creighton kinda sucks but tbqh you do get really good opportunities here if you're willing to work hard, stuff you won't find at most other schools. If you genuinely hate it transfer but otherwise stick with it for four years like I did and you might end up a lot better off.

Lol, you're forgetting the RA raping one of his residents and creighton covering it up. This year has been pretty exceptional, there's been stuff kinda like this in the past but not this much. And people got attacked way more off campus last year, thats why they have security at kennefic and heider now.

Ramsey is the shit. I already graduated but that was by far the best gym I've ever and probably will ever go to

fucking barners
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who /huffandpuff/ here?

UNCC brah here, where are my 49ers?

Belk gym is sick as fuck, and the rock wall helps improve my hand gains

who else /dairy/ here?

Who /Leech/ here?

Still hoping there's an Veeky Forums autist like me here

Fuck off Norman fag