Super Hero FIT

>You've been cast as a superhero (or villain)
>You have access to the best food, trainers, dietitians and training equipment that money can buy
>you have 1.5 years

What role have you accepted, and what mode do you go?
Post examples, elaborate on your training.
hard-mode: Must fit your body type

I'd be the president of the illuminati

Would go all narcisstic tyrant mode

I'm, 5'8.
So someone short, I'd go with Spiderman.
The mode would be a bit larger and mpte buff than Tobeys spiderman

Charles Francis Xavier
Training his ass off to walk again

>Training his ass off to walk again
How the fuck are you going to walk without an ass?
American education these days

Pretty sad that Sir Patrick Stewart at the time was more jacked as Xavier than the guy playing the Flash, despite the age difference being over two-fold.

>What role have you accepted, and what mode do you go?
Silver Surfer as drawn in the original series by John Buscema. Basically early bodybuilder mode.

>Post examples, elaborate on your training.
Most 60s superheroes could have been based physique wise off of Steve Reeves. Not too ripped or huge. Just big and strong looking.

I'd go with Reg Park's training routine and split. For diet, I'd eat 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fats and for supplements, I'd just stick to basic stuff like testosterone, estrogen blockers, creatine and protein powder. Maybe I'd throw in some Clen and T3 to lean out as it got closer to the filming. Obviously most action stars past and present use gear and there's no way you could look like an actual superhero training natty for 18 months.

>hard-mode: Must fit your body type
I'm 6'5 with a large frame, if that counts for anything. The Surfer is listed as 6'4, 220 lb but looks shorter and thicker as drawn by John Buscema in the original series. Pic related.

>>You have access to the best food, trainers, dietitians and training equipment that money can buy

throw all that away, 150 bucks a month worth of steroids would give you 10x more gains.

fucking stupid dyel normies lol.

>steroids will do it without effort or calories
Sure.

I'm Bane and I'm going as close to steroid bear mode as possible.

I'm doing nothing but shoulders and arms and neck. I want people to know I'm geared out of my mind just by looking at how massive I am.

“Ah you think tren is your ally? You merely adopted tren. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see natty until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!”

>people on roids have no choice but to lie down in bed 24/7 and not eat anything.

they'd still probably look better and more muscular than you kek

>Get Veeky Forums as fuark as possible
>Get bigger, stronger, faster animal modes
also use bullshark test instead of human test when i lift

Ironfist. Skinny fat weakling fake martial artist chinkling.

with tiny balls lol

Barrel chest hairy manlet here.

This is a little old, gained a little weight since then.
Any recommendations?
5'10 190 lbs

I'm a manlet twink so I'd be beastboy or yung robin.

Not only is he killa with a whip He is also a scientist/architect.

cut then bulk

Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk, but not as regular Walters, but the actual She-Hulk.

No need for a CGI She-Hulk when you've got a 7'1" woman who's swole as fuck!

How far along are you in your She-Hulk goal?

i dont really cut or bulk
i meant more like a superhero that shares my bodytype
given more training and dedication to that goal

Let's put it this way: I've been waiting for Marvel to announce casting for a She-Hulk movie for over a decade.

Got to goal shape in 2009 and 8 years later I'm still in what I think is perfect She-Hulk mode

you could do bruce banner maybe

not the hulk, just bruce banner

Post a pic you shemale tranny

How about Super Man - as in Super Manlet

Guile

Ottermode Nightcrawler

the movie would feature 20 minutes of Cammy sitting on my face.

I'm a little on the short side but fuck it. I'm doing Captain America and nobody can stop me. I go Vegeta mode. Not quite that short, but my musculature is pretty compact like his and if I can pull off his body at my height, I'll be the symbol of American superiority for generations to come.

She-Hulk hopeful here. Hoping to see someone going for Hulk himself or at the least The Thing, Beast or Juggernaut.

I'd love to say "I'm the Juggernaut's bitch!"!

I'm the one who asked. Let's see a pic. Are you Gabby Garcia mode? She's like a real life she-hulk.

Why you gotta lie?
You have literally never posted this presumed "she hulk" body in a cbt.

I'd do for the mode the character was you inbred. Makes no sense to be a muscle bound freak if your character is a shredded sik cunt with only decent muscle mass, and vice versa

More Yvette Bova mode, but natty.

Had to look her up. She's jacked.

Let's just split the difference.
You're Spiderman/Deadpools bitch and I say HULK SMASH while I tap that tall booty?

Hulk could smash my sexy booty all he wants!

I'm white, though. Still, you know what I mean. Ripped and heavily endowed at the same time!

You're killing me here. I'm trying to get a visual image. At least not being on gear, you won't get a manish face. ;)

I'm currently Spider-man mode. I'm a "hard gainer" and need to eat more.

I'm also 7'1".

Kek!

Kidding aside, given how long you've been working on becoming She-Hulk. What are your lifts? What kind of routine are you on?

Just your normal routine, with emphasis on bench press and the back, after all I've got to deal with G cup breasts!

And yes, they're natty. I got into weightlifting because of how big my breasts were at one point (they were once size K!)

Jesus!

You already turned me on, now you're just toying with me.

Los Angeles? lol

I'm the blob
I eat a lot

Detroit.

Just a hop skip and a jump from LA. amiright? ;)

Yeah, but I don't know about going to Earthquake Country... We don't get any of that here, and I wanna stay where I know the ground beneath my rather large feet isn't going to move, or worse, fall into the ocean!

It's not that bad (knock on wood) been here my whole life. Was here for the Northridge quake. Sure, it's scary as shit, but LA isn't falling in the ocean. Can't beat the weather out here.

Try telling that to other Midwesteners like me... Remember all that hullabaloo over a 5.8 over in Virginia back in August 2011?

Besides, I went through The Great Blackout of 2003.

Yeah bruv.

Now this guy was always defeated by putting a mirror in front of him. Iktf.

Don't think you'll achieve anything with that body.

But who needs bodies?

MODOK is your goal, take a bunch of HGH then get rid of your torso.

>[Deleted]
not on my watch

I'm 6'3" and build similarly.

With those resources at hand I could get absolutely shredded and would love to play Luther Strode (I don't think I could become an absolute mass monster like he is later on)

Fucking got me!

I'd go Venom mode
Hardmode - Spiderman

pls b my gf

It's a man you tard, likely under 5'8"

ive always wanted to be Beast or like him. Genius level smart, dextrous, strong as hell, fangs, reads upside down, blue...

Im not a fan of him becoming more feline in recent productions but more like the animated series version from the 90s. Im not very tall so having slightly long arms would be intersting.

Venom is 2nd choice... but short still :/

Since i was a kid ive wanted to be like Beast. Genius, fangs, ferosciuos roar, strong as hell, super dextrous, reads upside down, blue skin/hair.. etc.

Not a big fan of becoming more feline in appearance, 90s animated series version. being short helps with that too

Venom is a very close 2nd