Beach pose

I need a good beach picture to use on my tinder but i need it to not be douchey but also show off gains in a subtle way, whats a good way to take it? Show me examples of yourselves

lol tryharding for tinder

I just have a bathroom mirror selfie and get 30 matches a day lmao all that matters is looks

1. Get 2+ friends to go to the beach with you
2. Pose with at least one of your friends while one friend takes the picture
3. Put that picture on Tinder

do a pic of you playing volleyball, works every time if you time it right before you hit the ball, try to flex a little

>I need it to not be douchey
Lmao why? Do you think girls give a shit about that?

There is big difference between a shirtless selfie and somebody taking a pic of you at the beach hanging out with friends/girls.

If you're ridiculously handsome it doesn't matter, but for rest of us it makes a difference.

Holy shit just take one. It's fucking tinder

show me the selfie

I've had a look at the stats and it seems all that matters is being about 5-7 years older than your target demo.

Don't post group pics. Everyone hates them on tinder.

Perfect, I'm looking for some 13 year olds!

NSA pls no this is a joke

Idk, then again in my group picture it's me, a black asian and four girls, so it's probably a bit easy to spot me out of it.

>that girl on the left

this. doesnt matter about the background or setting as long as u look good ur gonna match

neck yourself pedo fag

this is not true at all. If you have all solo pics you look like an autistic loser with no friends

Honestly that's one of th best ones. It shows that you have friends, do sports and have a nice bod. A shirtless selfie just looks like you're a loner

How does Tinder even work
I live in a fairly small city (~80k people), and I honestly don't really want to run into too many people that I know. Anyone with experience using Tinder in a smaller city?

It's funny if you see people you know, if you match with them you have a laugh about it.

But OP, get someone to take a picture of you with a surfboard.

You have to lie on the sand for this one.

Where the fugg do you guys live? Tinder barely even finds 30 girls a day where I live. And out of those 90% are ugly and atleast 2/3 of the rest don't actively use it.

why did you post a pic of clearly underage girls?

D I A M O N D S
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

PEDO
E
D
O

>implying you wouldn't smash that pristine pussy

Pic of black asian genuinely interested how one looks

18-25 yo males do seem to be disadvantaged though. 18-25 yo females tend to match most with 25-30 yo males in most big cities. I would guess because of living situation and paying for meals (male as provider).

Underrated.

Try to get pics of you playing beach volleyball. Do a Zyzz pose while you serve.

this

she reminds me of amy jo johnson

maybe because of the hair

I got about 30 matches the first day here in milwuakee. tapers to a downward trend of a few matches a day after that. Guess, you gotta live in a big city with a school nearby.

Go to the beach and toss a football or Frisbee around. Or just get a shot drinking beers with buddies. The action makes it look better than just taking a shirtless selfie

>pristine
lbr these girls were getting railed by 17yos at 13 no doubt

just look at how models subtly flex and do that. like those abercrombie pics. hold a football or volleyball or something. make sure you got a good pump.

try something like this

I have a face pic, and two shirtless selfies.

Get three matches a day.

When I had regular pics up, it was just girls looking to chat. When a girl swipes I know she's dtf, and if not I unmatch her.

Tinder isn't worth tryharding for, the girls on it are utter shit and worthless beyond sex.

Holy fuck teen girls are so ripe

Guys its cool im 18

This pose.

watch it pedo

shoo shoo

HE'S WEARING SHOES@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!