>21
>got a good job making hourly (1600) + lots of commission that lets me support myself
>live in small but cozy and comfy apartment with gf
>own pretty nice car
>straight A junior student
>have actual good health and car insurance
>working out and steadily bulking getting to that sweet 175 lbs
>just last year was hitting rock bottom
>rode a motorcycle and got into a crash that almost cost me my life with no health insurance
>was in debt leeching off of parents and living with them unemployed
>was a constantly angry and frustrated 5'11 130 lbs skellington
>was always talking to girls on the side despite having loyal gf that constantly tried to support me

Who here /goodfeels/ ?

To keep it fit related, overhand or underhand pendlay rows for maximum lat growth ?

What Job bruh

Are you still with the same gf? If she sticks by you through the hard times then she's golden, I hope you're loyal to such a quality female

I'm /goodfeels/ right now bro. I started working out two months ago as a 6'1" lanklet. (146 lb, literal skelly). Had disgusting kyphosis, overall hentai fapping degenerate.

Now I'm 172, lean mass gains, better posture, overall happier. I was working out in my school gym today with my bros, got complemented my gym teacher, and a QT normie girl was mirin' us while we front squatted.

Still a disgusting skelly with no gf, but fuck man, I think I'm getting there.

overhand for lat growth
underhand for lower traps

Muscle strain had me quit lifting to recover. In the meantime I've slept started to improve diet and got back into doing decline pushups. I prefer this lifestyle, getting big isn't as important now i just wanna maintain whatever size i can with calisthenics and actually feel healthy.
Also spring is here so pretty chill

Hope you recoverd well from the crash, you still ride

Pic r my ride

>training hard year round just to have it all taken away by driving a motor cycle.

How retarded can people get.

You'll make is senpai

thanks mate, were all gonna make it

>tfw started making good money for the first time in my life
>start driving a car
>can afford to indulge myself in luxurious foods
>currently the heaviest I've ever been in my life

When I was poor I walked everywhere and only ate what I needed to. My quality of life has improved but I'm less healthy, so I guess good/bad feel. But mostly good, being poor sucks

How did you gain 25lbs in two months?

>20
>on school work term (think extended internship)
>junior year computer engineering
>made deans list last semester
>making $20 an hour
>love my gf
>bought a 2017 muscle car

Agreed op. Life is good.
My lifts are improving. Started about a year ago to get out of skelly mode.
Hitting 185lbs maybe 190. Not sure havent weighed recently.
6'2"

> got new job out of college paying $32/hr in Midwestern city
> just bought a new, sweet car
> reviving my YouTube channel
> have a gf who wants to start a business

And yet
> 5'9"

What car? Better be a Camaro SS my nigga

Nah I went with a 2017 mustang. Stock because i'm not loaded.
Liked the aesthetics better. My personal pref, both cars look sick.

Also i'm not really a car guy. Computer engineering not mechanical lol. So don't lecture me on cars pls

im still a teenager (17) so test is high, and a lot of food. I thought I'd be a hard gainer because until now I'd always been skelly mode, but I guess not.

>24
>just regained close to previous high salary (40k)
>about to purchase a condo with help from parents
>lost about 30 lbs from December
>in school for accounting & finance degree
>talking with a few girls im interested in

>lost love of my life & I made all these gains for her despite knowing I won't ever get her back =[

Yeah the mustang does look good. Which engine?

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

I'll be there soon, user but good for you man ! Keep it up !

Newfag here, I'm seeing this pattern where most of you guys just see wominz as cheating unloyal bitches. Stop it.

underage gtfo

implying any 2017 american car is good.

Just a V6.
V8 was like 9k more expensive.
I'm still a student so that probably wouldn't have been my best financial decision lol

I just hated the idea of buying a camry or a jetta. Most cars just seem so boring to me. So this was my route

>Newfag here
Gtfo or lurk more, we don't need your SJW shit here

is it a 5.0 ecoboost ?

>26
>working in a reliable but boring job that pays well
>have good benefits
>have a dog that loves me
>live with my parents in a rural area
>gains are great
>health is great
>I have friends

im that without a dog and friends and 6 years younger, still feels good tho

Nope. I test drove some used (10k mi) ecoboost 4.0 2016s and they were a little underwhelming.
A 2017 twin turbo v4 ecoboost was really nice though. Though with turbo it was out of my price range.

> almost finished my internship in april and already have job offer that can pay me $40+ per hour

> started getting leaner, acne going away, hair started growing thicker (a lot fell out due to stress)

>find out that my 5 year ex who left me to go to europe to "pursue her dreams" turned into druggie and now works as a waitress asking family for money

> tfw I drive a lexus

But

>tfw 5'7 manlet

Oh well can't have everything

Is it tech field job? I'm learning HTML,C,CSS,Javascript,Python and finishing up my degree in Nutritional Science but feel hopeless at this point. Is it just depression or what?

im a car mechanic and i did a for fiesta 1.0 ecoboost swap to an old VW Golf Mk2 and that thing is super fun, faster than a VR6 golf.
From driving that car i fell in love with the 1.0 ecoboost and ive just heard great things about the 5.0 ecoboost aswell.
Maybe they feel underwhelming cus new mustangs weigh so goddamn much.

40dollars an hour ?!!?!?!? what the actual fuck
T: car mechanic thats in a Mercedes brandservice company getting 13.50 dollars an hour.
I fucking hate my life now.

My job is in bureaucracy, I'm basically a payment officer at the regional office for a government service provider. I take calls and in-person enquiries about government pay-outs (CPP, EI, disability, etc) and I have the authority to distribute payment. I'm a mid level payment bureaucrat, it's not too difficult, not too boring, I don't have to interact with my bosses or colleagues much, it's a M-F 8:30-4:30 job and it's reliable in that I'm a permanent unionized employee.

So you gotta have the balls to call bullshit and deny service to people who are faking or don't need pay-outs? Huge respect for people in those positions who aren't politically correct in dishing out the payments.

Web dev teacher here. Those skills are a very good place to start. HTML and CSS are the very basic skills you'll need, but learning JavaScript (Node.js specifically) will make you much more employable. Eventually add on a handful of other languages like Python and PHP, learn how to set up and configure servers and databases (just downloading and trying out WAMP is a good place to start), and start contributing to projects on GitHub and you'll be set.

There's always more to learn, but don't let that scare you away. Web development can be very lucrative if you find a decent company that's offering internships - learn the basics, get an internship, learn more through the internship, and rake in money when you become a full-time employee. You're gonna make it, lad.

>I'm seeing this pattern where most of you guys just see wominz as cheating unloyal bitches. Stop it.

They are.

Women are extremely good at following the group, they all go through the same schooling system, and consume the same media/propaganda, they're not smart enough to think outside the box, so 99% of western women end up being interchangeable dumb whores, ruined by feminist/liberal ideologies.

Women will actually cheat on men and then make it sound like it's their fault, "he didn't treat me right, of course I'm gonna cheat".

They're all entitled literal whores, at least the ones in western countries.

Yeah I always ask people for the facts and explain to them the ways in which we investigate fraud if I'm suspiscious.

>Who here /goodfeels/ ?
good feels? all of what you posted sounds fucking awful.
>gets into a motorcycle crash
>has to pay for it
>this means it was your fault
eww, pathetic. and this is "good feels" to you? really? ick

/weirdfeels/
Recently quit my job and moved to Europe after 2 months travelling around.
Freelancing as a web dev with not much success but in the right track, or at least I like to think of it that way.
Started doing some martial arts and lifting recently.
Trying to leave comfort zone and autism behind and become more social.
Been here for 6 months. Still haven't dated a girl. Feeling kinda good in general anyway.
Not sure what to think, though.

holy shit that is fugly as fuck dude. what did you do to it? it looks like it might have actually looked decent at one point. so much mismatching jfc

Thank you sir. I've just been in a shitty point in my life because my degree is relevant to my hobbies, but not to what I'd like to do as a career. So just trying to get through classes and tell employers about my situation at job fairs when I can. Money for rent + healthy food is hard to come by with all this on my plate.

>>/r9k/

>work at investment firm
>never have to stay late
>big house
>pool
>movie room with 130" screen
>sexy Hispanic gf who looks Asian
>fit
>based husky pupper

28 years old. Feels good.

yeah, because you personally know all the women in the world to make such a broad statement! seriously, just think about- youre claiming "all women" are awful, yet you probably haven't encountered .001% of all the women in the world; how can you not see how fucking retarded that is?
if you have to blame everyone around you for your life being miserable, its not them- its you; you are the reason your life sucks, not half the worlds population that you dont even know.
2 options user: KYS or get over it

> just think about- youre claiming "all women" are awful, yet you probably haven't encountered .001% of all the women in the world

I claimed 99% of western women are awful.

I don't need to encounter every nigger on Earth to know that they disproportionately commit far more crimes than whites and that they're far dumber on average. There is IQ tests and statistics (like blacks making up 13% of the population but committing over 50% of all murders and robberies).

I don't need to meet every shark on Earth to understand general behaviors and info about sharks.

Scientists don't need to study every single individual animal in a species to understand their general behavior.

>could have any girl you want
>get a hispanic girl to race-mix with

Relish in this moment, for life will soon require another test of your grit, it's what keeps things interesting.

Hispanics have the nicest asses. What can I say..I'm an ass guy.

>Student leech motherfucker
>Pay rent to my mum because if not I'll feel like a human piece of garbage
>Workout almost daily
>Getting into that sweet sweet summerbod
>Got summer vacation planned
>Been doing REAL well with a chick for the first time in my life
>Still got my spaghetti nicely secured in my pockets
>Nearly 1/2/3/4, just gotta up the diddly and we good
>Scholarship secured for 2020
>Sports-motherfucking-scholarship
>Parents actually proud of me
Life is good bois. Life is good

gains pile on when youre first starting the gym, source: was in OP's spooky situation once

>Got 2nd stripe on my blue belt for BJJ
>Just aced an exam worth 25% of my grade
>Just turned in my thesis equivalent for my MS degree
>Sober for 3 months (able to pass hair follicle test)

This is really good for someone like me.

>happy people on my board
Fucking disgusting

Go back to Veeky Forums you miata-loving faggot

>30
>living with parents, unemployed over the winter
>no gf
>no vaginal sex in 9 years
>achilles got fucked up when running so can only run short distances now
>was going to go back to my old job but they apparently dont want me back
>lost 5 pounds in the past 2 months

>lost 5 lbs
Confirmed making it