Fat general

What are some good, cheap sources of fat?
Discuss

Olive oil and avocados

And safflower oil is great for high temp cooking, but is more pricey than canola

Lard

If I'm skinnyfattish (really skinny arms, slight belly) and want to build muscle on my arms and lose belly fat at the same time, I shouldn't eat a lot, right? I should eat shit like tuna and peanut butter and avoid sugars and fats?

Your mom.

Nuts

If you're just starting to lift, you can cut on a slight caloric deficit and make reasonable gains while losing fat due to the infamous noobgains. This doesn't last forever though so don't get used to it. You might not even be out of skinnyfat mode before the noobgains stop.

Thanks. I don't have a gym membership or anything, I'm just doing a variety of curls, chin ups, and planks right now. Main goal is a six pack so I really need to trim belly fat

I get tallow for free from my butcher. I then render it and use it for all cooking. Healthy saturated fat, not the PUFA junk.

how can increse my fat intake besides cooking oil?

Add two table spoons of rendered tallow with drippings to your eggs?

I never have a fat problem. The steak is sitting in delicious fat.

Eating fatty foods

Avocados and nuts have tons of fat.

You could also eat more marbled meat.

Pour some canola/vegetable oil into your protein shakes. Cant get any cheaper than that

These are my sources of fat

>olive oil
>coconut oil
>bacon
>butter
>avocado
>cheeses
>dairy in general

1 tbsp of olive oil is like 100 calories so I usually put that and 1 tbsp of coconut oil (120 calories) on everything that I eat.

omg fat is bad for you!

You really want to get a gym membership man. Doing 50 curls and planks will barely help your abdominal muscles compared to a couple sets of deadlifts and squats. And trying to get a 6 pack is good goal, but if you only focus on that and see a lack of progress (because its very hard to tell if you're making progress or not) it is easy to get discouraged. Youre a lot more likely to stick to it If you just lift and watch your numbers steadily increase. Do this on a cut and you'll get a better body as a side effect of your increasing strength.
I was honestly more excited when I first saw my obliques than when I first saw my abs, lol

Also that belly fat is gonna be the last fat you lose most likely, so you're gonna wanna pick a better short term goal.

that is a glorious looking meal

Coconut milk

peanut butter
any kind of nuts
any kind of spread (hummus, etc.)
salmon
whole milk
ice cream

Heart attack on a plate.

you DONT cook oil!
>Apply raw olive oil on your bread or Rice, salat and eat ( pic related delicious).
>Almonds, Walnuts,
>70%-85% bitter Chocolate (improve your blood flow, good for your cock)

There you go

AKA keto masterrace

>vegetable oil

into the trash it goes!

>avocados
>cheap

They're like $2 each now.

Im a poorfag so it's really out of the question :/

I barely have belly fat though, it's a tony pudge that I need to get rid of. I can flex and see te outline of abs, I just need to focus on defining it