>"Shit it's summer and I'm a fat fuck, I better get in shape" crowd
September-November
>"Better get in shape so I can bang people from school" crowd
>December
"I don't want my family to judge me again this year at Christmas" crowd

Which crowd were you?

yes

Bit of February and a bit of "I've got nothing better to do"

Jokes on you. I live in the southern hemisphere.

I don't really know

My dad used to lift so I was sick of being a weak disappointment, I want to follow in his footsteps.

I hate myself all year around

I'm "if I carry on like this I'll commit suicide" mode.

this

"I'm getting bored of /tv/, hmm Veeky Forums might be fun, oh this lifting thing actually looks cool" crowd

iktf senpai
now hes too old to work out with me and says he wishes i started earlier so we could have trained together

I'm part of the "I'm constantly thinking of leaving my girlfriend so I need to maintain my body for tinder sloots later on" crowd

wew lad, good shit post

"holy shit I need a new wardrobe, I better get in shape" crowd.

February guy checking in, it's going quite well, maybe I'll be able to see abs by Easter.

ALL YEAR ROUND WEW

January reporting in. Down 30 pounds this year.

None. I was part of the crowd that wanted to be able to dress like a super hero and eventually transitioned to wanting to be stronger than everyone else.

I had decided to lift while at home from uni over xmas (so Dec) but had been thinking about it for a while.

Actually started at pretty much the end of January cause I was studying all day every day for January exams.

>maybe
Not if you use loafer words like "maybe"

Good job, keep it up!

Gained 12lbs myself in 2 months on my first ever bulk

aww...

I can't lift with my dad cause he's a stubborn asshole and thinks he knows everything.

I started working out because of SPARROOOW sparrow.
I couldn't accept that there's a girl out there who's stronger than me. I mean, it wouldn't bother me if she was some weird bodybuilder on steroids. But she's one of us, she likes anime and other nerdy stuff.
Anyway, I lost motivation after finding out she can't even bench 2 plate.

My dad is like that too except anything I say is wrong unless we just happen to agree on the same fact.

fuck if i know I just watched boku no hero academia and watched dekus transformation and said

>I want that

started running consistently now I lift run and row consistently

I was March - May two years ago. Only just recently really started taking it seriously for strength and hypertrophy, but I lost about sixty lbs in the first year. Didn't even do hardly any cardio or change my diet that much. Just no soda, blended coffee, candy, or fast food

>"I spend what people think is a lot but is actually just a few hours a week getting stronger, fitter and healthier all year round" crowd

A mix of January and February.
Right after I turned 25, in fact

January mindset, except I didn't make the decision in January. Also I just got dates for BMT so I have about 4 months to lose weight and up my running.

this lol

I have been going to the gym for the last 3 years

I didn't make it to the gym until this February.

I started losing weight December of 2015

Oh hey, a fellow retard. Broke up with her a week ago after dating for two years. Not in top shape yet but didn't feel like being an asshole who stays in a relationship they aren't interested in.

>never lost interest in a relationship
>all my relationships eventually lose interest in me

same. i'm down 6-7%bf since january because all i have to do is cardio and learning guitar in between tending to my plants.
>~25%->18%
>hoping to hit 10% relatively soon (under 6 months ideally). i'm becoming more strict with my exercising and caloric restriction so hopefully i'll be able to maintain a decent rate of fat loss

>see boogie's new asshole
>enter the "if I carry on like this I'll commit suicide" mode.

Stop reading my mind user

None of those.

I wanted to play football, I was 300 something pounds. Played football for an entire year and lost all of the weight. Riding the line at 190.

I wanted to impress an online friend. I forced myself to like the games he liked, the hobbies he liked, because he was the only person who has accepted me in my entire life, and I would fucking die if he decided to leave or distance himself because even in real life i'm surrounded by fake people.

I'm still working on it, but it's been a nice life.

February but not in February. I had a significant other who encouraged me to eat like shit and after it ended I got into exercise
>tfw still forever alone