Tfw first day sober

>tfw first day sober

Had to flush my drugs last night. Anyone else here going through hell? Awful headache, can't sleep
But exhausted. Can't concentrate. We're all gonna make it.

Suits you right for being a faggot drug addict.

Yea I realized I was being a loser.

If its real bad consider going to rehab
I know it sounds like shit but I was abusing everything from coke, mdma, benzos, to alcohol and rehab actually helped a lot
>insurance will probably cover it if you live in US
>can find a decent one and its close to relaxing at hotel
>a lot of cult like bullshit but some good messages in it
>most of the other patients are annoying as fuck
overall the main thing is it lets you get clean if you really cant resist temptation and do it yourself

creatine is a hell of a drug, you did good

Just start using kratom.

I stopped drug use and replaced it with kratom and it helped me a shitload.

the hardest part is probably taking 30 days off work, but employers are usually very supportive and you can get paid leave. Especially if you are doing this through your own will.

I just read fish oil helps reduce cortisol levels which are increased during withdrawal.

whats your drug of choice?
If its not that severe you probably dont need rehab but I can give you some good tips.

t. guy who posted about rehab

Have fun quitting kratom kek.
It's fucking terrible, I'd rather come off meth again.

Fuck when will the Kratom meme end!

FUCK KRATOM

>I withdrew SO fucking hard off Kratom that I had a seizure and tore a lower back muscle

>it's week three clean and I STILL have fucking withdrawal symptoms.

Granted I was doing 2 kilos a month but it's not hard to get to that level if you have a history of addiction and you find the online wholesalers (not hard) and have $200 of disposable income each month.

Everytime I see someone say "just do Kratom" I feel obligated to to type this up.

Fuck

really?
I buy 250g every 2 months, usually use it all in three weeks then have no trouble waiting til I get my next batch..

kratom is fucking garbage I agree
>starts of kinda alright
>cheap as hell
>easy to obtain
>work your way up to using large amounts
>never really get a "good" high
>hell to come off of
it's like doing percs but with none of the euphoria and hell getting off it

Forgot to link you OP, this post is for you primarily and you're gonna make it bro. I quit my job to kick three weeks ago and I'm still kickin a like a chicken... but we're gonna make it OP

See

Is Kratom the ONLY thing you do in those two months? Be honest.

Word definitely less euphoria than percs. I was sure as fuck able to nod with Kratom though. Like every day.

What drugs did you have to flush and why?

Well I kicked benzos about a year ago
Kicked opidates at Christmas
Kicked Coke last week
Now I just kicked bad weed habit

Gonna still drink with friends but that's to keep my wits. At least it ain't illegal and I won't be consuming all day long.

I kicked Coke and weed after my girl broke up with me. I was acting fucking crazy and needed a good wake up call. I started going to the gym again about a month ago

Good luck m8. Thanks for sharing your story.

Fuckin watch it man. With minds like ours a couple drinks becomes a couple to many. Then driving becomes illegal and you can get screwed quick.

Sounds like you're working with a good head

No problem, this site is like NA/AA for me because I can't stand those places. There's and alcoholic general on Veeky Forums that's helpful.