Im lactating

not taking steroids. been working out chest and eating loads of food. while i was masturbating i was rubbing my nipple, and after a few minutes i felt wetness on my nipple and fingers. does this happen to anyone else?

I have to ask, guy or girl?

tbph i wish it would happen. i rub my nipples a LOT when i masturbate. i already lap up all my precum, but a little bit of tit milk would be great.

Male there are no females in this board

Usually my dick lactates while I'm masturbating, not my nipples though. Hit up ya doc.

That's gross ur even grosser than my post
Well let me give you the recipe : high sugar, almond milk, cottage cheese, and flax and oatmeal.

>i was rubbing my nipple
you're a fucking faggot and you should kill yourself

Holy shit that pic. I'm both hard and appalled.

Anyway, excessive nipple stimulation can and will trigger prolactin release even in healthy natties. How much, and with what grave consequences is up to genetics and hormone levels, but the general gist is, don't rub your nipples you dumb cunt.

who cares? it feels good.

just when Veeky Forums couldnt get and stranger

delete these!

It's unusual, but not totally unheard of.

you must be new

are you a woman? if so take a pregnancy test

Are you a man? stop rubbing your nipples while fapping u weird fuck

>making fapping more pleasurable is weird

kyself

Well shit, was it blood? I sometimes do this, but either I'm lactating red wine or something pops when I do it.

lol, did anyone else get reminded of that one episode of venture brothers where doctor venture get stuck in the panic room?

See a doctor lmao

just like all you faggots aren't really gay, right?

No, we're 100% real faggots

We like dicks

Preferably on men

Yes

More of these tits, goddamnit. And crop her stupid face out.

>Preferably on men
speak for yourself

>is told rubbing nipples excessively is bad
>who cares, it feels good
>h-help me, Veeky Forums, I'm experiencing consequences for my actions!